WA WA - D.B. Cooper hijacking mystery, 24 Nov 1971 - #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What? You couldn't figure out that on your own, Shutter? I know a lot of smart little birdies out there.

If you can pinpoint the exact address on "your own," then you are smarter than CKRET, Tom Kaye, and the entire super Citizens Sleuth Team all put together. And that shouldn't be too hard to do.

It didn't take me that long to figure out "L.D." = "Al Di."

Anyway, I give you bonus points for being in the game as long as you have been, Shutter.

idla

ps....say hi to the little birdie from me. :)

What? You couldn't figure out that on your own, Shutter? I know a lot of smart little birdies out there.

If you can pinpoint the exact address on "your own," then you are smarter than CKRET, Tom Kaye, and the entire super Citizens Sleuth Team all put together. And that shouldn't be too hard to do.

It didn't take me that long to figure out "L.D." = "Al Di."

Anyway, I give you bonus points for being in the game as long as you have been, Shutter.

idla

ps....say hi to the little birdie from me. :)

snowman?

Hi to you too, Snow, and thanks for lurking in the backgound on this. Your good work does not go unnoticed.

Any hits on a pinpoint address? Shutter is almost there.

Hi to you too, Snow, and thanks for lurking in the backgound on this. Your good work does not go unnoticed.

Any hits on a pinpoint address? Shutter is almost there.

The "pinpoint" was if the photo was correct to the IP address named, that is why I said to Bruce that it would be easily pinpointed, the streets were right there. I did a quick search and found that IP and photo with it and produced it, I didn't try and pinpoint the location, since I didn't know who I was talking to, I didn't really pay attention to the name, so "my bad"

Take care guys and good luck with your search. Snowman was in reference to you.

Shutter:

If you can, just send Bruce the "pinpoint" location. He'll pass along to me. We'll keep you in the tight loop as to who "he " is. "Al Di" is trying to cover this all up, but I'm afraid its not going to work. Some important people now know who "he" is, and soon you will too, Shutter. Confirmation will be granted to you, as long as you don't broadcast. This operation is "case sensitive." :)

Snowmann gives his regards.

WOW, I guess you know because you were there right? We saw MANY "Cooper Letters" and they were only a subset of dozens more. Yes we ignored them because when you were actually in the room and read them, you realized that they were worthless tidbits sent in by crazies trying to jump on the cooper bandwagon.

I can't believe that this group finally gets a fresh start away from Dropzone and it goes wrong all over again here. It was on track for a while but I guess its just the "Cooper Curse".

Tom Kaye

We aren't mind readers!

How did you: "realized that they were worthless tidbits sent in
by crazies". Were they signed by: "IM CRAZY" ? What are you talking
about, specifically?

Where were the postmarks from? Were they all paste ups or hand written?
Were they pink, white, blue, or what?

As for: "I can't believe that this group finally gets a fresh start away
from Dropzone and it goes wrong all over again here..." all forums rely on
information. If the information is lacking or absent, then there is a void.
You are partly responsible for the void, as per yours above.

Shutter:

If you can, just send Bruce the "pinpoint" location. He'll pass along to me. We'll keep you in the tight loop as to who "he " is. "Al Di" is trying to cover this all up, but I'm afraid its not going to work. Some important people now know who "he" is, and soon you will too, Shutter. Confirmation will be granted to you, as long as you don't broadcast. This operation is "case sensitive." :)

Dear Idla, Ilda, Idal, DiAl, AlDi or whoever or whatever you are ...
What is the point of this nonsense and how does anyone know anything
for certain regarding these socalled letters?

Dialectic is easy; do you have Cooper dna snips to share!?

Or the radar output from ATC?

We have enough smoke rings and mirros! No sale.

Shutter:

I'm not positive as to who you are but, If you are Snowman or close enough to him then you should have been able to do what I did cross checking the email address, I don't know if the information was correct or not, I did not put any time into the search because of the source, there is really nothing to pinpoint, I gave the cross streets and other than physically going there I can't provide any further information.

I have decided to back off from these forms for a while due to the nature of what is going on @ DZ and what is already beginning here, If anything should happen block busting story wise, I'm sure some of you can "pinpoint" where I have gone off too! :seeya:

Georger,

Ok here is your info. I read three letters, two if I remember right were cut and paste letters the other was hand written. "

Letter 1 said something to the effect of: "I have the cash and am living happily in another country"

Letter 2 said something like: " I lost the cash and had to go back home"

Letter 3 specifically said: " I want to give the money back, please let me know where I can do so"

I said to Larry "these are hysterical, how many of them are there?" and he replied "dozens".

So there you go Georger, void filled, have at it and see how closely you can get them to match up to the Cooper Case.

TK

Shutter: Up to you, sir. This is all being done to cross-reference our sources with another, for confirmation purposes. You seem fairly sharp, that's why you were invited in by us. AND, you don't seem to be afraid to confront dbcooperDecoded@hotmail.com

Georger: This is NOT nonsense. It's common sense. Come on, you're a sharp tool. You can figure this all out. ps.......yes, DNA is in play, sir. Others just didn't figure that out. That's why you're the sharp tool in the shed. Radar maps will be discussed soon.

Tom: Larry Carr didn't invite you and the gang in to share the spoils with him. Larry just doesn't have game. Most of the letters are phoney. But not all. You have to know what you're looking for. And we do.

idla

I have decided to back off from these forms for a while due to the nature of what is going on @ DZ and what is already beginning here,...

Mr...45,

I would like you to stay. When you get the hang of it you can just ignore whatever you want to on a forum. Participate the way you want to. Skip the garbage. I will be bypassing "we know alls." You post something... I'll read it and respond if I have anything to say about it. You've been doing something potentially useful here.

Shutter: Up to you, sir. This is all being done to cross-reference our sources with another, for confirmation purposes. You seem fairly sharp, that's why you were invited in by us. AND, you don't seem to be afraid to confront dbcooperDecoded@hotmail.com

Georger: This is NOT nonsense. It's common sense. Come on, you're a sharp tool. You can figure this all out. ps.......yes, DNA is in play, sir. Others just didn't figure that out. That's why you're the sharp tool in the shed. Radar maps will be discussed soon.

Tom: Larry Carr didn't invite you and the gang in to share the spoils with him. Larry just doesn't have game. Most of the letters are phoney. But not all. You have to know what you're looking for. And we do.

idla

I'll tell you what, have Bruce contact me giving any details he might have, I do not want this on this thread at this stage until things can be verified! If this can turn out to be something worth while I will help but, only if it can be verified and off this thread.

ouytcatnocecurbevahlliw. laersirettelyobyalp. draobaemoclew.

Mr...45,

I would like you to stay. When you get the hang of it you can just ignore whatever you want to on a forum. Participate the way you want to. Skip the garbage. I will be bypassing "we know alls." You post something... I'll read it and respond if I have anything to say about it. You've been doing something potentially useful here.

agree - agree. This is not the Dropzone and it needn't be.

I'll tell you what, have Bruce contact me giving any details he might have, I do not want this on this thread at this stage until things can be verified! If this can turn out to be something worth while I will help but, only if it can be verified and off this thread.

Any number of people have tracked AlDi and shared their results privately.
Several remailers and addresses have come up, from Florida to Toronto, and
yours is one. The question in my mind is, is any of it worth even sharing,
publically - to what end? What do traces of an internet emailer (remailer) and
poster to several blogs who also has his own website, reveal about the letters
which predate the current flap by many years?

The ability or lack of ability to track someone's posts and emails on the
internet is not what this forum is about. And nobody here should be harrassed
or baited about it. This forum is about the DB Cooper case; not internet skills!
Nobody needs feel guilty or inadequate because of the lack of some skill here!
Good grief! This is just a friendly forum. Not a crusade in narcicistic perfectionism?

Well. That came out fairly smoothly. I think I will post it!

Shutter. Dont let 'abahfgreteli' run you off!

Thanks, good sir. Happy holidays to all.

So there you go Georger, void filled, have at it and see how closely you can get them to match up to the Cooper Case.

TK[/quote]

And why would I do that! ?

On your other comment: this forum has taken a wrong turn ....

What are you talking about and what is the "right path", to what?
Do you have something specific in mind?
:fence:

ouytcatnocecurbevahlliw. laersirettelyobyalp. draobaemoclew.

English written in words and sentences, is the preferred form of
communication here, I think. There's probably some rule about that.

:jail:

agree - agree. This is not the Dropzone and it needn't be.

I don't let something like that run me off, I was trying to see what the intentions of the poster was and seem to of got my answer by there last post, thanks Hominid and Georger for the kind words!

Since I can't find a good free desktop recorder at this point, I am making a video that highlights the software I am using. should be up by the end of the day :rocker:

Georger, agreed. Got a little carried away with all of these wacky codes and now I lost my Playboy mag too. Must be part of that Cooper Curse. :)
Tom's remark, "worthless tidbits," shows me that Larry Carr had his CSG in line. Great way to run an investigation when you control the cards and have a pre-set agenda. Figured Tom wouldn't have fallen for that old trick. But they do. Carr's transfer got him out of the muddle, and out of bureau lore. Looks like he'll be doing retirement the old-fashioned way.

Let's get er done, before "you-know-who" shows up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mydermarie26