WA WA - D.B. Cooper hijacking mystery, 24 Nov 1971 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flaps to 30 deg, speed about 160KIAS

Flaps to 15 deg

Well, I'm learning new stuff everyday with this software, the weather can be changed in mid flight, there is a "rate of change" button I found, that's why the weather was limited to small area's. the time can also be changed in flight, day/nite

I'm also adding ground environment professional, this will give amazing and more accurate ground terrain as well as more weather upgrades! going full throttle :rocker:

Well, I'm learning new stuff everyday with this software, the weather can be changed in mid flight, there is a "rate of change" button I found, that's why the weather was limited to small area's. the time can also be changed in flight, day/nite

I'm also adding ground environment professional, this will give amazing and more accurate ground terrain as well as more weather upgrades! going full throttle :rocker:

Good show!

It appears RMB did not go through with his Rataczak interview so, I will
go over the interview doc and post it soon.

Good show!

It appears RMB did not go through with his Rataczak interview so, I will
go over the interview doc and post it soon.

That's why is disappeared again on DZ, kitchen was getting too hot towards the end of the week when he said he would do the interview! :twocents:

Hi folks. Seems this site has much more useful information than the DropZone, which I've personally abandoned. I'll drop in from time to time to share a few tidbits. For you more serious types, you should focus a bit on the DB Cooper letter that was sent to the Portland newspaper on December
1, 1971. It didn't receive publication into that paper, but it did get published by the Billings, MT paper two days later. This is a clue as to what was really happening. Anyone care to take a crack at it? The answer will guide you to "the goings on" in the earliest stages of the case. Have fun.
Idla.

Hi folks. Seems this site has much more useful information than the DropZone, which I've personally abandoned. I'll drop in from time to time to share a few tidbits. For you more serious types, you should focus a bit on the DB Cooper letter that was sent to the Portland newspaper on December
1, 1971. It didn't receive publication into that paper, but it did get published by the Billings, MT paper two days later. This is a clue as to what was really happening. Anyone care to take a crack at it? The answer will guide you to "the goings on" in the earliest stages of the case. Have fun.
Idla.

First...

:welcome4:

:greetings:

second - could you please post a link to this letter?!! TIA!!

You are talking about the "Playboy" letter, right? The one that used letters cut from Playboy magazine? Very interesting regarding the word/ad association used in the letter given that certain facts had not been reported at the time the letter was postmarked! The attaché case ad is interesting as well. A lot of time and energy must have gone into figuring those clues out!

It didn't receive publication in the Oregonian, but it did get published by the Billings, MT paper two days later. This is a clue as to what was really happening. Anyone care to take a crack at it? The answer will guide you to "the goings on" in the earliest stages of the case. Have fun.
Idla.[/quote]

Welcome. And thanks for the kudos. We try to earn it.

RH was still directing the case from Portland, I guess. How it happened and by who may still be behind the curtain? Probably will never have the facts, outside of the fact it happened just as you say. Maybe they were trying to draw Cooper out in a region where they thought (for some reason) he might be. Maybe a reporter was responsible? :truce: Maybe Cooper sent out two copies! Maybe he sent out ten copies! (smile)

That's why is disappeared again on DZ, kitchen was getting too hot towards the end of the week when he said he would do the interview! :twocents:

who knows! :woohoo::rocker:

we will readjust and redirect and make the best of it! (smile)

Is Hominid still away on vacation?

Thanks, Georger. On the site that you referenced, note that the lower part of the page shows two copies of the same Playboy letter. The only difference is that one copy shows the wrinkles from having been folded into the envelope, and the other does not. If you want to view the same letter in the Billings, Montana paper, just google this: "1971 DB Cooper letter billings montana page 38" There it is, top of the page. Wonder if the Portland newspaper was playing a prank with the Billings newspaper?????

for full google search, the paper is Billings Gazette, December 3, 1971, page 38.

Thanks, Georger. On the site that you referenced, note that the lower part of the page shows two copies of the same Playboy letter. The only difference is that one copy shows the wrinkles from having been folded into the envelope, and the other does not. If you want to view the same letter in the Billings, Montana paper, just google this: "1971 DB Cooper letter billings montana page 38" There it is, top of the page. Wonder if the Portland newspaper was playing a prank with the Billings newspaper?????

you do understand that the letter on the left is the original, and the letter on the right is the one he recreated showing how it was made, or am I misunderstanding your comment :waitasec:

Shutter: Who is "he?"

not really sure, he is using a free website making it hard to track him, perhaps a Family member is responsible for the letter giving him the reason for finding out how it was done, I don't know :waitasec:

when I looked his site up, I got this

This is a WHOIS cached copy dated: 2012-06-19 20:25:27 | Refresh

#
# Query terms are ambiguous. The query is assumed to be:
# "n 64.37.52.152"
#
# Use "?" to get help.
#

#
# The following results may also be obtained via:
# http://whois.arin.net/rest/nets;q=64.37.52.152?showDetails=true&showARIN=false&ext=netref2
#

NetRange: 64.37.48.0 - 64.37.63.255
CIDR: 64.37.48.0/20
OriginAS: AS33182
NetName: DIMENOC-NETWORK
NetHandle: NET-64-37-48-0-1
Parent: NET-64-0-0-0-0
NetType: Direct Allocation
Comment: Reassignment information for this block is available at rwhois.dimenoc.com port 4321
RegDate: 2010-12-08
Updated: 2012-03-02
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/net/NET-64-37-48-0-1

OrgName: HostDime.com, Inc.
OrgId: DIMEN-6
Address: 189 South Orange Avenue
Address: Suite 1500S
City: Orlando
StateProv: FL
PostalCode: 32801
RegDate: 2004-06-30
Updated: 2009-08-21
Comment: Reassignment information for this block is
Comment: available at rwhois.dimenoc.com port 4321
Ref: http://whois.arin.net/rest/org/DIMEN-6

ReferralServer: rwhois://rwhois.dimenoc.com:4321

OrgTechHandle: NETWO742-ARIN
OrgTechName: Network Engineers
OrgTechPhone: 407-756-1126
OrgTechEmail: network@dimenoc.com
OrgTechRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/NETWO742-ARIN

OrgAbuseHandle: ABUSE796-ARIN
OrgAbuseName: Abuse Group
OrgAbusePhone: +1-407-756-1126
OrgAbuseEmail: abuse@dimenoc.com
OrgAbuseRef: http://whois.arin.net/rest/poc/ABUSE796-ARIN

#
# ARIN WHOIS data and services are subject to the Terms of Use
# available at: https://www.arin.net/whois_tou.html
#

Shutter: nice work. Keep at it, maybe "he" will be revealed. Seems like a lot of detective work performed, and time and resources spent on production of a site and an accompanying video on the "decoding" process, only to be placed on a free website and then to not want to be named in person as the "decoder."

hint: 47-year old male; Redmond, Washington.
wanna take a stab at "he," now?
e-mail = DbCooperdecoded@hotmail.com

ps........ send "he" an e-mail. Maybe "he'll" bite.

idla: I had surmised that YOU were HE. Am I way off base?

Put it this way, Beachy, if you send "he" an e-mail, it won't come to "me."

Shutter: nice work. Keep at it, maybe "he" will be revealed. Seems like a lot of detective work performed, and time and resources spent on production of a site and an accompanying video on the "decoding" process, only to be placed on a free website and then to not want to be named in person as the "decoder."

hint: 47-year old male; Redmond, Washington.
wanna take a stab at "he," now?
e-mail = DbCooperdecoded@hotmail.com

the website and video would not take long in the makings, I don't really know what purpose there would be in talking to this person, it's my understanding that not much information has been given.

there should not be any reason to chase this lead down, if the person wants to give information, why does he only go half way? tell what you know and be done with it, Bob Knoss plays a similar game on DZ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tvfire1018