TN - Gail Nowacki Palmgren,44, Signal Mountain, 30 April, 2011 - #11

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have so much more expertise and info at hand...so many more connections (LE, SAR, etc.)... than the average poster here...so please imagine our frustration in trying to brainstorm and help/solve this case :)

What about the new car purchased (?)....when...by whoim? I'm assuming (yeah, I know) that it was purchsed by MP after Gail disappeared...read that his vehicle was towed off (and then returned)....

I do understand the frustration- and brainstorming is hugely helpful.
But we also need to stick to facts, which should be the root of our brainstorming, kwim?

But none of us really know what happened, or why it took a few days for the phone to go silent. Someone else could have had the phone and tossed it later.

And let's not forget that Gail believed she was being followed, and that SB said she had seen strange cars in the neighborhood, which made her believe Gail.

Personally, I'm not ruling out anything based on what we have. There are too many hinky things about this case, and Gail is still missing along with her jeep and her phone.

ETA: For all these months of studying maps, grids, and cellphone towers, we still don't have a clue which way she went from her neighborhood, and no sign of her anywhere. I think it's good to think outside the box - nothing has been verified about the cellphone anyway except some vague reference to the "north face" of SM and the rumor about Wal-Mart.

The reason I think a MFH in GP's case is possible it's because MP has a propensity for letting others do his work for him.

So are you saying you have tracking info on Gail's jeep?...and MP and TH's as well? What about his mother?

I'm not sure what you are referring to here.
I don't know MP, and would love a link! TIA.

But none of us really know what happened, or why it took a few days for the phone to go silent. Someone else could have had the phone and tossed it later.

And let's not forget that Gail believed she was being followed, and that SB said she had seen strange cars in the neighborhood, which made her believe Gail.

Personally, I'm not ruling out anything based on what we have. There are too many hinky things about this case, and Gail is still missing along with her jeep and her phone.

ETA: For all these months of studying maps, grids, and cellphone towers, we still don't have a clue which way she went from her neighborhood, and no sign of her anywhere. I think it's good to think outside the box - nothing has been verified about the cellphone anyway except some vague reference to the "north face" of SM and the rumor about Wal-Mart.

BBM:
I can feel your frustration through the internet waves, ThoughtFox. I'm sorry. Know the feeling. :(

I believe I have narrowed down her route of travel where she (and her phone/vehicle) left the SM residence that day- but cannot figure out if she went N or S- or both (backtracking)- after reaching the base of the mountain and continuing W. Does that make any sense?

BBM:
I can feel your frustration through the internet waves, ThoughtFox. I'm sorry. Know the feeling. :(

I believe I have narrowed down her route of travel where she (and her phone/vehicle) left the SM residence that day- but cannot figure out if she went N or S- or both (backtracking)- after reaching the base of the mountain and continuing W. Does that make any sense?

No, I'm sorry, Oriah, but that doesn't make it any clearer even for people who know the area. She could have gone one way or another, on multiple roads and highways, and that means we really don't know for sure.

LE searched the River at the base of the mountain and found nothing, or at least found no red jeep. I presume that's because they think wherever her phone stopped working, that's where they might still find her. So I don't think she went either North or South or West.

And since all of that is based on phone signals, well . . . how can anyone know that Gail herself was the one using the phone? And were they using the phone, or did it just pick up a signal from a tower at that moment? That's the unknown quantity, and a major problem that I personally have with this line of conjecture, but that's just my opinion only. :cow:

And I feel sometimes that we've been over this too many times before without getting anywhere, and therefore sometimes we need to take another approach to this case, and I don't think any line of speculation is totally off limits yet, even if it might seem unlikely.

I do understand the frustration- and brainstorming is hugely helpful.
But we also need to stick to facts, which should be the root of our brainstorming, kwim?

Little hard when we have so few confirmed facts from LE. How much more do we really have of those comfirmed facts except the same info from the missing poster....and it lacks vital info in a MP's case..ie: What was she last seen wearing? Media has stated LE said this or that, but not a PC or interview from any of the local LE working the case since the first week. Since it was stated by one of the reporters, LE can always claim it was a misquote. imo.

It doesn't really seem like Gail had a routine. It seems like she pretty much did whatever she wanted, whenever she wanted.

I am just wondering where that information came from regarding Gail.
Could you please post a link to the article/posts where a family member or close/verfied friend has been describing Gail the person, as I haven’t seen anything posted here that would suggest that about her I would love to read more.

MOO of course- but I think we are wasting our time on the MFH trend of thought.

Say it ain't so! lol. Although not at the top of my theory list, I think MFH is a viable theory to at least consider. Whereas there's little to support it and much speculation is needed to make it work rendering it a longshot, I haven't ruled it out completely.

Just my opinion, but I feel strongly that it's in the best interests of missing persons and victims to look at multiple theories.

Little hard when we have so few confirmed facts from LE. How much more do we really have of those comfirmed facts except the same info from the missing poster....and it lacks vital info in a MP's case..ie: What was she last seen wearing? Media has stated LE said this or that, but not a PC or interview from any of the local LE working the case since the first week. Since it was stated by one of the reporters, LE can always claim it was a misquote. imo.

BBM. LE interview since the first week - months, in fact, after Gail disappeared.

Direct interview with Sheriff Hammon of HCSO, on video, with him speaking himself, on July 25.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/1514424...l-palmgren-disappearance?clienttype=printable

FIRST ON 3: No leads in search of Palmgren lake homes
Updated: Sep 28, 2011 11:40 PM EDT

In May, Wetumpka Police searched the area around the Palmgrens' home on Lake Jordan, just north of Montgomery, but found no evidence of foul play.

snip

"If there was credible evidence to show us that we would focus on criminal activity here, perhaps we would have moved a quicker on some of these things," said Hamilton County Sheriff Jim Hammond.

snip

In an interview Wednesday, Hammond told Channel 3 this is still a missing persons case.

"I've seen cases strange enough where you would just swear somebody was dead to foul play and they do turn up, even years later," said Hammond, "so you can't discount that."

snip

"Probably the best thing that can help us is if anyone happens to remember that unique Jeep with the insignia on the back, and can remember something that would assist us bring closure to this case," said Hammond.

http://www.wrcbtv.com/story/15559950/first-on-3-investigators-to-search-palmgren-lake-homes

Includes a video

Our amazing Oriah doesn't have access to the computer tracking it's alleged MP did...

Arlene said Matt was using Gmail to track Gail on the computer in the SMM interview.

Gmail is publicly accessible, so Oriah does have access to it.

I do question things Arlene has stated, and this is definitely one of them. I don't think Matt was tracking Gail at all. No one but Arlene has stated that, and saying that Gmail was the spy technology he was using doesn't help the credibility of this claim.

I did say "IF", in caps, btw.

Like most who read and post here at WS, I am hoping to help solve a mystery and perhaps even a crime. And hope to get some answers for 2 children about their missing mother...and the rest of Gail's family, and her friends.

:)

Yes, I did see that you said if. AND, yes again, I also am trying to uncover what really happened with Gail. Glad we can agree on that.

Sorry- truly was not trying to tell others what to think or how to post. Just expressing my opinion about the MFH theory.
It certainly could be possible.
I just think it's a bit like looking for the zebra when there are obviously a herd of horses running around.

Gail's phone trace did not go quiet until several days after Gail went missing. Her vehicle trace did not either. MP's vehicle trace did not go quiet for weeks. Oh, and the new car purchased? Guess what- that's GPS enabled too. And she had a cell phone as well. So we have a lot of pings going on here, kwim?

Not trying to make light of this at all- and I have certainly seen some ridiculous measures taken to quiet folks up- but I just don't see a MFH situation going on with Gail.
mvho.

BBM- I don't understand this and I really want to as the MFH theory has been a strong one in my mind. Are you saying that the cell pings and tracking of the principal players in this case could rule this out? If there is another person, unknown to us, who is involved, I don't understand. There is evidence showing that Gail's Jeep was driving around after the 30th? Sorry, but this is the first time I am hearing this and I really do want to understand because it would make a big difference in my mind.

You have so much more expertise and info at hand...so many more connections (LE, SAR, etc.)... than the average poster here...so please imagine our frustration in trying to brainstorm and help/solve this case :)

What about the new car purchased (?)....when...by whoim? I'm assuming (yeah, I know) that it was purchsed by MP after Gail disappeared...read that his vehicle was towed off (and then returned)....

I don't recall seeing anything about Matt purchasing a new car...

I am just wondering where that information came from regarding Gail.
Could you please post a link to the article/posts where a family member or close/verfied friend has been describing Gail the person, as I haven’t seen anything posted here that would suggest that about her I would love to read more.

What? I didn't state anything as fact. It was clearly my opinion. I said "It seems". Thanks.

No, I'm sorry, Oriah, but that doesn't make it any clearer even for people who know the area. She could have gone one way or another, on multiple roads and highways, and that means we really don't know for sure.

LE searched the River at the base of the mountain and found nothing, or at least found no red jeep. I presume that's because they think wherever her phone stopped working, that's where they might still find her. So I don't think she went either North or South or West.

And since all of that is based on phone signals, well . . . how can anyone know that Gail herself was the one using the phone? And were they using the phone, or did it just pick up a signal from a tower at that moment? That's the unknown quantity, and a major problem that I personally have with this line of conjecture, but that's just my opinion only. :cow:

And I feel sometimes that we've been over this too many times before without getting anywhere, and therefore sometimes we need to take another approach to this case, and I don't think any line of speculation is totally off limits yet, even if it might seem unlikely.

Again- I totally understand the frustration, and it might seem like I am beating a dead horse here... but I truly believe the key to finding Gail is her Jeep. And that involves a very specific ping trail- imo- the crossover of GPS coordinates that all coincide with the cell, the vehicle, and satellite(s).

Obviously only my thoughts, and not trying to discount any others. I'll retreat to working on this one on my own. :)

Sorry- truly was not trying to tell others what to think or how to post. Just expressing my opinion about the MFH theory.
It certainly could be possible.
I just think it's a bit like looking for the zebra when there are obviously a herd of horses running around.

Gail's phone trace did not go quiet until several days after Gail went missing. Her vehicle trace did not either. MP's vehicle trace did not go quiet for weeks. Oh, and the new car purchased? Guess what- that's GPS enabled too. And she had a cell phone as well. So we have a lot of pings going on here, kwim?

Not trying to make light of this at all- and I have certainly seen some ridiculous measures taken to quiet folks up- but I just don't see a MFH situation going on with Gail.
mvho.

Oriah, here's what I'm understanding you to be saying:

We shouldn't be looking at any theory (zebras) except your personal theory that Matt and/or Tammy murdered Gail, because you have pings for (the horse herd):

- Matt's phone
- Matt's vehicle GPS
- the tracker that Gail put on Matt's vehicle
- Tammy's phone
- Tammy's new car
- Gail's phone
- Gail's vehicle GPS
- a tracker that you know for a fact somebody did actually put on Gail's vehicle, or a tracker that you think maybe somebody might have put on Gail's vehicle but you don't know for sure

which either do prove, or have the potential of proving, your personal theory that Matt and/or Tammy murdered Gail.

If my understanding of what you're saying is correct, then I would say if the pings you have prove that, run, don't walk, to LE - right now! Because that's likely probable cause to have Matt and/or Tammy arrested, or at the very least, to get search warrants and subpoenas, maybe a grand jury, get this case classified as a homicide investigation, name POIs or suspects, etc etc etc.

If the pings don't prove it then, for God's sake, give all those pings to the rest of us, so we can all study them, and see if we can prove that theory.

If you don't have all those pings, or you don't want to give them to everybody else here, then what should the rest of us do while you study the pings and prove your personal theory?

Not discuss any other theory? Go work on another case?

What if, after more months of studying the pings, they show that none of them were in the same place at the same time? Or you can't get them to show anything?

Then we will have wasted months and months we could have spent studying other theories and possibly coming up with a lead to give LE on what might may have happened to Gail.

The important thing in these cases is not to prove one's own personal favorite theory, but to figure out the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth of what happened to the person, no matter what that may be - isn't it? I don't know. That's always my goal, because first, I want the person found, and second, justice doesn't always come in a courtroom, in which case, the only justice I know of that a victim can get is by telling their true story - literally, the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth of their story, to our sincere best that we can determine that.

But... maybe I'm not understanding what you're saying, and if that's the case, then... never mind. :)

Say it ain't so! lol. Although not at the top of my theory list, I think MFH is a viable theory to at least consider. Whereas there's little to support it and much speculation is needed to make it work rendering it a longshot, I haven't ruled it out completely.

Just my opinion, but I feel strongly that it's in the best interests of missing persons and victims to look at multiple theories.

I completely agree, BeanE.

Wasn't trying to say we shouldn't look at other theories. Just that MFH is currently way down on my list.
And of course, that's MOO, I fervently hope I am wrong and Gail took off on her own, plus I am tired, lol. So probably should be taken with a grain of salt.

I completely agree, BeanE.

Wasn't trying to say we shouldn't look at other theories. Just that MFH is currently way down on my list.
And of course, that's MOO, I fervently hope I am wrong and Gail took off on her own, plus I am tired, lol. So probably should be taken with a grain of salt.

It's not at the top of my list either, but I'm still working on it regularly, because, for me, it's the right thing to do for Gail.

I don't recall seeing anything about Matt purchasing a new car...

Mp and his girlfriend purchased a new car during their "business trip" up north. I'm on my iPhone so when I get to my computer I will post the link to this info.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member