Chuck and Judith Cox file for custody

Status
Not open for further replies.
OMG! You've got to be kidding me!:eek:

I pray that the judge is shown that article. She'll see what Josh is all about.

I'm shocked, really,
fran

http://www.news25.us/story/15571412...er censored*-was-part-of-steve-powell-divorce
A 1992 divorce case reviewed by The Associated Press shows Steve Powell's ex-wife accusing him of damaging his children's respect for marriage. Powell was charged this month with child *advertiser censored* and voyeurism after authorities investigating the disappearance of Susan Powell searched his home him Puyallup.

Can't take credit for that find--another poster linked it earlier today. Other poster, please come forward and take a bow, because that article is a bona fide BOMBSHELL! :rocker:

Remember in the Brad Cooper deposition how directed and specific the questions were to BC and how that custody hearing helped convict BC...........maybe the Judge is getting some assistance from LE in getting a few more questions of JP on the record.

Wishful thinking maybe.

Yeah, maybe as long as he keeps wanting to "talk", LE said to let him because the more he talks about anything, the more he reveals.

Josh admitted that he took pictures of strangers from far away. Isn't that the definition of voyeurism? Really Josh? I think you might have just given LE what they need to arrest you! JMO

Isn't there something about a reasonable expectation of privacy? If you photograph someone out in the open air they might not have that.

She has made a ruling and he is questioning that ruling. Judges do not like that! She made need a few minutes to think of a thoughtful reply that won't sound prejudiced.

From your keyboard to God's ears... I pray..

JP expressing his wish that his children NOT go to their grandparents speaks volumes of his concern that the children will ultimately confide in Susan's family.

Yup he KNOWS his kids would more likely spill to a loved one than to a stranger even if they are a psychologist. He hates the Coxes and you can tell his hatred is spilling forth.

There is an exercise machine at my gym that has two parts that closely resemble a noose and you're supposed to pull at them and get fit. But I assume it would be hard for the police to miss the heavy weight equipment attached to the noose if it was that sort of thing.

I wonder if the poor brother gets the blame for SP's (?) erotic autoasphyxiation paraphernalia.

So is he claiming the police are delusional since they say they saw such photo on the wall? That'll go down well...

I wonder if he has considered the fact that when LE comes in on a warrant, they have this little habit of taking pics of what they see!

Anyone notice the possessiveness of "my wife"? That he does not refer to her as just Susan, indicating her as an individual human. Just as HIS PROPERTY--HIS WIFE!

"His children" also. Weird statement - I know "my wife" loves "my children". As if she were their stepmother or something.

Live Feed:

Judge---paraphrased:

Leave children where are, but under condition of Guardian Ad Litem. I am concerned over t condition of t children living under conflict...

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Long also said children will receive counseling and Josh has asked to have input on who that counselor is. State is agreeable to that.
25 seconds ago

Brooke4Trib Brooke Adams
Next hearing would be Nov. 15, with trial within a couple weeks of that, unless other developments or resolution before then.

Josh: (to Judge)...like u to include in t order NO DEFAMATION...

Isn't there something about a reasonable expectation of privacy? If you photograph someone out in the open air they might not have that.

Just an observation that he purposely concealed himself from the people whose legs he photographed. For me it goes right to the act of sneaking to take pictures. It certainly is a indication that he is aware of how to do this without the subjects knowledge.

My point was, if he would admit to doing the legs, what is he not admitting. I hope they arrest him before he leaves the courthouse. I think letting him go home and commit suicide or run away is not fair to the boys. They would be left again. I would like a good solid court record for the boys to review when they are old enough to want to know what happened with both parents. Letting him run or kill himself will deny the boys the truth about both he and their mother. JMO

I'm confused. Is she saying to leave them with Chuck and Judy? Or is she saying they need to get back with the foster family they've been with?

Judge:...I do not have that jurisdiction...i am willing to add no disparaging or derogatory comments...

Just watching live time now..JP looks like a desparate man...huge dark circles under his eyes. Asking the Judge to require no defimation or dicussing any cases with the childern.

coxr.jpg

Boy, ole JP is really trying to order the judge around, isn't he? Or is that just me reading too much into his demeanor?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa