GUILTY NC - PFC Kelli Bordeaux, 23, Fayetteville, 14 April 2012 - #10

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think so too!
It sure put him in a bad light!
So much was left unsaid.

Like i said his lack of communication with her over the weekend raised many question for me! If they were still together he would have been calling her and calling her and if he didnt reach her he would have bolted home or called someone to find her,,,He didnt and this is why I think he did it!

Unfortunately the Hubby is always the focus when a wife goes missing.
He may be totally innocent sure but he could be guilty also!

Someone said it or I read it yesterday as I had never thought of this specific angle before, if he was travelling to and from FL to NC he couldn't call because his pings would out him. Was he using his phone in and around FL to call other peeps or could someone else have been using his phone? I mean, his life should look, phone wise, similar to the previous weekend I would think. :waitasec:

NH was the only one was was "grieving" KB. He said he would tell her family (this is a few days after she disappeared) "I'd tell them, I'd tell them...I'm grieving too!"

KB's family at that point thought KB was still alive. Of course she likely wasn't, but no one was saying this. People on this very forum thought she was abducted and/or hiding out somewhere. It took the better part of a month or 6 weeks for people who follow crimes as a hobby to admit things didn't look good.

What exactly was NH "grieving" a few days in? He barely knew Kelli. He leap frogged through Kubler-Ross's stages of grief, never hitting anything on his way straight to acceptance, the last stage.

NH's grieving on day #4 is logical?

Not so much. A psychologist or behavior analyst would have a field day with things he said.

Serious Question(s) For Anyone to Answer:

(Assume just for a moment that MB had nothing to do with Kelli's disappearance and murder.)

For whatever reason he wants to be in the F'ville area during this time.

- Is it improper or somehow wrong for MB to be in the F'ville area at all? If yes, why?
- Where do you think he should live while in F'ville?
- What vehicle should he drive?
- Should anyone be allowed to drive KB's car or should it sit there so the battery can drain?

What would you have MB do and what would you advise?

I don't know for sure what their relationship was at the time Kelli disappeared. But if they were a happily married couple he should be
doing; and it is right to do all of the above. Although I don't think he
has any ties to F'ville.

On the other hand, if things weren't as rosey as he claims they were he
should be anywhere else but her apt. He should be hauling azz back
to FL.
As far as the car goes, it would be the last of my worries; draining the battery. Kelli is not around to drive it anyway and taking over everything is tacky to say the least.
This is a facade he wants to put forward to further prove how happy
they were.
That's my opinion only though, because I have no facts regarding anything except poor Kelli is gone.

NH was the only one was was "grieving" KB. He said he would tell her family (this is a few days after she disappeared) "I'd tell them, I'd tell them...I'm grieving too!"

KB's family at that point thought KB was still alive. Of course she likely wasn't, but no one was saying this. People on this very forum thought she was abducted and/or hiding out somewhere. It took the better part of a month or 6 weeks for people who follow crimes as a hobby to admit things didn't look good.

What exactly was NH "grieving" a few days in? He barely knew Kelli. He leap frogged through Kubler-Ross's stages of grief, never hitting anything on his way straight to acceptance, the last stage.

NH's grieving on day #4 is logical?

Not so much. A psychologist or behavior analyst would have a field day with things he said.

You're right and I agree. At the time I considered the source and
thought maybe he didn't really know how to word things. KWIM?

Assuming she was gone at that time was a stretch OR he knew
she wasn't going to be found? This case is confusing and has
to many 'maybe's' depending on what the players bring forward to us.
moo

So no; it is not logical!

nh had friends, in fayetteville?.. someone with whom he was seen?.. someone with whom he spoke in the bar?.. because if it's true that no one knew he was a sex offender, it's possible that someone has learned that he was a child molester, and he took advantage of the situation to put the blame on him.
or maybe it was just a casuality ... someone who has nothing to do with nh, with kelli, with the bar...
I don't know...

(sorry if there are grammatical errors, but I'm not american and my english is not very good)

Any iPhone, and perhaps droid, user can download the NC Sex Offender registry. It is a free App. NH was on it. Depending on your location, he could easily pop up. If you looked on a regular computer, you could pull him up. Would a young 23 year old have this app? I do not know. But many parents use the app, as a safety precaution. Keeping in mind, most of these predators are never even caught, it is still a good app to have.
Back and forth on NH.... If Kelli had life 360 app, NH might have shown up, causing her to be spooked. He may have played on his employment at FB, telling her he was more of an employee than he was. I am sure he was employed by the bar, just maybe not as legally as He could have been. Maybe he told her he was the driver, in case she wanted to avoid a DUI. Maybe she got spooked seeing duck tape or rope in the car.... Or maybe MB had a phone tracer on her cell. Have known friends in the past who do not trust their significant others, and they can track everywhere the SO is... Undetectible by the opposite party, but The SO would be able to track every move, every text, ect.
Then there is the Northside rapist... Still on the loose.
Then there is the pimp in the CC jail who has pimped out several teens, maybe An opportunist kidnap, Kelli was very small in nature, and he thought he could pass her off as younger.
A lot depends on how far she made it down her apartment complex walkway... And when exactly she did arrive home. Wonder if she had an Alarm system? If it was active and set, a simple call to her alarm company could tell us if indeed he ever did make it home.

What bothered me about the whole thing was he last spoke to her friday and he said they spoke many times during the day so why did he not call her or text her all weekend and had to be told she was missing?

THAT to me says alot!

If I recall, he said somewhere he didn't want to bother her because
she just might be out doing her girlie things. Or something like that. moo

But think about this ... if he left F'ville and went about his business in Fla or wherever then people would say that he doesn't care. So he is staying there waiting and wishing for her to be found / come home.

But that's what MB did do April 3 thru 13 before Kelli went missing.
When did MB plan on returning to Fayetteville if none of this had happened?

When did Justin visit Kelli? Was it when MB was in FL? Justin must have been in Fay to visit Kelli the weekend before she went missing
unless MB was gone again recently over a previous weekend too.

April 3 was a Tuesday and April 6, 7 and 8 was the weekend prior to Friday the 13th when Kelli went to FB alone.
Mike had been gone 11 days already. When did Justin visit, in March? Was Mike there too? If so, why wasn't he at FB with Kelli and J?

I read where NH said that he met Kelli and her male friend and the friend said he was leaving the next day to go back to Florida - he said either Sunday or Monday (can't remember if NH said they were in the bar on Sunday and friend was leaving on Monday, or they were in the bar on Saturday and friend was leaving on Sunday. I remember NH said "Sunday".) It sounded as if J was in town just the week before Kelli's disappearance but afterward the timeline changed to a couple or a few weeks ago.
Those phrases were used by several people including Matt H. and NH both. When did J visit Kelli and did MB know about his visit beforehand?

Hypothetical situation ~
OMG, if J visited the weekend (6, 7 and 8th) after M left (on the 3rd) and M didn't find out about his visit until after the fact, that could have caused M to become very angry. In other words, he found out Kelli's old boyfriend had stayed in their apartment when he was out of town.
I'd be angry too.

*he should have been she, sorry for the typo.
:banghead:

KB was let out on the side of the road by an RSO. She may, OR, not have made it to her Apt. Did LE check out her car FOR EVIDENCE?

Well no one here can answer anyone else's questions about what LE did or didn't do or what anyone in or tangential to this case is doing, did, is thinking, or any of it.

The only way to find out is....

go to the source and ask.

Call the FPD and ask to speak with the lead investigator on the KB case and then ask these questions. Contact MB through his Facebook page and ask him questions.

Otherwise the sounds of crickets chirping will be the only response.

LE repeated during press conferences, 'this is still a missing persons case'.

Do they allow family members to move right into the apartment of a missing person? Especially when one of the people is the husband who says he was just out of town to purchase a new car?

Olivia and Mike drove directly to Fayetteville late Monday and moved right into Kelli's apartment as far as we know. How much evidence collecting did LE have time to do? When was Civilian LE notified? Olivia and Mike drove to Fayetteville based on the military alert.

What did Matt mean when he said the apartment looked as if she'd be back in a couple hours or right back, whatever he said. How does he know as he wasn't even the first or second one there. What does he mean 'looks like she'd be right back?' Was her porkchop on the table? Was her laundry basket by the door? Were all the lights on? The TV? Computer? What?

If Kelli had a friend up to her apartment, that evidence is gone. If MB's prints were fresh in there (he'd been gone for almost two weeks), that evidence is gone. If the sheets had DNA, that evidence is gone. If there were wine glasses left out, that evidence is gone.

I'm just saying, evidence is gone along with Kelli.

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7846128&postcount=754/thread 7,#754

Well no one here can answer anyone else's questions about what LE did or didn't do or what anyone in or tangential to this case is doing, did, is thinking, or any of it.

The only way to find out is....

go to the source and ask.

Call the FPD and ask to speak with the lead investigator on the KB case and then ask these questions. Contact MB through his Facebook page and ask him questions.

Otherwise the sounds of crickets chirping will be the only response.

LE would never reveal what they have looked into, at or where they
stand in their thoughts.

MB will just lie as I believe he has all this time. He just could be in F'ville
to be close to the case.
Whether or not he's been thought of, named or whatever, he's as much
at the top as NH is because he is the husband.
Personally he had more to lose than NH having a quick fling.
So in my honest OPINION there are 2 people to look at; unless
the real perp makes it #3!! I also believe NH has 'worn out his welcome
at the jail'. If PD has nothing yet then they are barking up the wrong tree
but probably know this already.
So on with the crickets chirping.

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/26/husband-of-missing-soldier-suspicious-of-sex-offender/

Mike said on the Today Show that the text message 'got home safely' was sent via Kelli's phone to Holbert.

"Mike also said he's suspicious of purported text messages from Kelli to Holbertsaying that she had made it home safely."

Did anyone other than Mike confirm the texts were sent from Kelli's phone to Holbert's? If Mike outed that, why hasn't it been confirmed by authorities?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7846794&postcount=770/thread 7,#770

Still, anybody could have sent the text using Kelli's phone just like anybody could use Kelli's phone to send a text to Justin or whomever.

Doesn't solve the case though because, if I intercepted her after she was dropped off, I'd want to point back in the direction of the man who gave her a ride home too. :waitasec:

ALERT******See post 223 below******correction made to claims made in the article

Where in FLA? Only problem with this theory is LE would be all over that via cell phone records if true. They would be able to tell where the phone was pinging and if it was not pinging, that's a very long period of time, in the middle of the day, for a phone to go dead silent (via pings). He would be POI number one at that point and I haven't seen anything that indicates that (via LE comments).

Who is to say he didn't leave his phone in Florida? That takes care of the pings right there.

You're right and I agree. At the time I considered the source and
thought maybe he didn't really know how to word things. KWIM?

Assuming she was gone at that time was a stretch OR he knew
she wasn't going to be found? This case is confusing and has
to many 'maybe's' depending on what the players bring forward to us.
moo

So no; it is not logical!

If you go back and read missing persons threads most ppl speak of the victims in past tense.... Parents, relatives, husbands, boyfriends, neighbors!

Why?
Because they usually never come back!

JMO

I hope I find the link to the source of this information soon because, otherwise, where did the time the text was sent come from?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7847133&postcount=782/thread 7,#782

spoiledmom posts that she remembers hearing the time the text was sent and she names a time. There's no link. This is the first mention of a specific time given, though someone (I believe VOH ) mentioned earlier that the text has a timestamp. Again no official source given.

If I recall, he said somewhere he didn't want to bother her because
she just might be out doing her girlie things. Or something like that. moo

LOL Not buying it!

Not one phone call all weekend!
She is home alone dont you call to make sure she is ok?
How could he go all weekend and not call her?
Hinkey!

http://myfox8.com/2012/04/26/husband-of-missing-soldier-suspicious-of-sex-offender/

Mike said on the Today Show that the text message 'got home safely' was sent via Kelli's phone to Holbert.

"Mike also said he's suspicious of purported text messages from Kelli to Holbertsaying that she had made it home safely."

Did anyone other than Mike confirm the texts were sent from Kelli's phone to Holbert's? If Mike outed that, why hasn't it been confirmed by authorities?

http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=7846794&postcount=770/thread 7,#770

Still, anybody could have sent the text using Kelli's phone just like anybody could use Kelli's phone to send a text to Justin or whomever.

Doesn't solve the case though because, if I intercepted her after she was dropped off, I'd want to point back in the direction of the man who gave her a ride home too. :waitasec:

It makes perfect sense for Kelli to text Nick H. Id think when she wanted out of the car he didnt want to leave her there and said let me know u got home safe.

And id be interested to know how Mike knew that also!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member