GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just saw this now. RIP little Sylar.
Now going back to read.

Every now and then I go to the Yavapai County inmate search and type in the last names of the known custodial family hoping to find they've arrested them and the media just doesn't know yet. Call me desparate for justice to be served but I can't help it.

You are not alone in that. I look there about every day too. I want something done now!

Autopsy Set for Remains Found in Central Arizona

An autopsy is scheduled for Wednesday will determine whose remains were discovered near a campground where an Arizona toddler was reported missing.

Authorities believe the skeletal remains are those of 2-year-old Sylar Newton, who was last seen at a central Arizona campground on July 24. They were found Tuesday at the bottom of a wash, less than two miles from the campground.

The results of the autopsy aren't expected to be available for weeks.

http://www.myfoxphoenix.com/dpp/new...-remains-found-sylar-newton-case-apx-08112010

It's obvious we are all floored.. this thread had come to a screeching halt.

Sometimes I don't understand all the laws. Weeks? If someone were guilty of harming him and was thinking about running.. they have weeks to do so now.
I really hope we hear of an arrest soon.

Well, since LE is saying that "someone concealed and didn't want us to find him" and that they received "information that this WAS NOT AN ACCIDENT, I would think an arrest will hopefully be imminent. This whole thing makes me sick. Someone kills that little boy and hides him in the desert where he turns to bones and is scattered about!! I hope this person pays to the maximum of the law. Also, since LE has stated that this was not an accidental death, does this mean that they believe he was murdered, or that maybe thru negligence his death was caused? It sounds more like they know he was murdered to me, what does everyone else think?

http://abcnews.go.com/TheLaw/body-arizona-toddler-sylar-newton-found/story?id=11376401

If I had my wish for the day it woud be that a crack team such as Shadow Wolves would be able to ''back track'' this discovery. These team members can tell much from even a bent blade of grass.

It would be wonderful if they could use them even for a couple of days (like starting YESTERDAY) to see the original ''site'' from which Skylar's final journey downstream began

http://www.azcentral.com/arizonarepublic/news/articles/0504wolves0504.html?&wired

Please note: No copying and pasting of facebook pages, you can link only to them. Please do not post any memorial funds unless they have been approved by Tricia. Thank you.

Ima

I think that Sylar died at the campground. I don't think he left there from being abducted. Also if he was heard talking and babbling up until 9 p.m. from the other campers I do not believe he went to the water and drowned. I think something happened to him and I think that either CP or NC carried him to their car sometime after 930 p.m. and drove him somewhere and dropped him off the side or placed him in one of those tube things that go under the road. I think then he decomposed and possibly animals got to him as well as insects and then with the flash flood he was scattered and moved downstream. I am sorry to be morbid, but aside from the possibility of calling someone in the area and having them remove him, and risking involving an additional party in a coverup, I believe this is how it happened. I have stated this weeks ago, just my OPINION.... I am sorry if this upsets anyone.... RIP Beautiful Baby

I think that Sylar died at the campground. I don't think he left there from being abducted. Also if he was heard talking and babbling up until 9 p.m. from the other campers I do not believe he went to the water and drowned. I think something happened to him and I think that either CP or NC carried him to their car sometime after 930 p.m. and drove him somewhere and dropped him off the side or placed him in one of those tube things that go under the road. I think then he decomposed and possibly animals got to him as well as insects and then with the flash flood he was scattered and moved downstream. I am sorry to be morbid, but aside from the possibility of calling someone in the area and having them remove him, and risking involving an additional party in a coverup, I believe this is how it happened. I have stated this weeks ago, just my OPINION.... I am sorry if this upsets anyone.... RIP Beautiful Baby

:angel:

Your theory sounds ''sound'' -- I realize I am asking for a miracle here but I would pray there ''is some minute/teensy weensy trail of evidence'' that a real tracker (Shadow Wolf) might be able to discern ..... I know, it sounds ''remote''.

I agree with you, they sound like an AWESOME team with quite the history of credentials, would be great if they could get Shadow Wolf in there or a team equivalent.

The thing that sways me on this theory, and believe me I've thought the same thing and pretty much still do, is the 12 and 14-year-olds. Not too many kids that age would be able to not either break under the pressure or actual keep a secret.

It's obvious we are all floored.. this thread had come to a screeching halt.

Sometimes I don't understand all the laws. Weeks? If someone were guilty of harming him and was thinking about running.. they have weeks to do so now.
I really hope we hear of an arrest soon.

If anything about cause of death can be discovered by examining the remains (ie blunt force trauma to the skull, broken neck, knife marks on the bones, severe beating resulting in bone breaks, ect) the coroner already knows it and so does LE.

It is the toxicology results that takes weeks to come back. If this poor baby died of an overdose or poisoning that will take time to discover.

The thing that sways me on this theory, and believe me I've thought the same thing and pretty much still do, is the 12 and 14-year-olds. Not too many kids that age would be able to not either break under the pressure or actual keep a secret.

They may not have had to keep a secret. JMHO.

In the one tent, there was CP, CP's Mother, and a 12 yr old female. Sylar (reported later on) was to have lain down next to CP's Mother.

The 12 yr old could have very well been sound asleep at the time.

The 14 yr old boys were in another tent altogether. They may have either been asleep or engrossed in something else and not heard a thing.

I don't trust that Sylar was reportedly seen by CP at 12:30 AM. I think something happened to him after 9 PM and well before the first emergency call. I think it could have very well been an accident at the time, but since no one chose to call 911 and get him any kind of assistance, that means it's no longer definable as an accident in my mind.

All JMHO.

If anything about cause of death can be discovered by examining the remains (ie blunt force trauma to the skull, broken neck, knife marks on the bones, severe beating resulting in bone breaks, ect) the coroner already knows it and so does LE.

It is the toxicology results that takes weeks to come back. If this poor baby died of an overdose or poisoning that will take time to discover.

My husband and I were discussing this too. We were wondering though that if the remains were skeletal and scattered due to the force of the rains and being moved appx 3 miles down the wash, could the skull not be damaged due to the forces of the land or would they be able to tell if it was a post-mortem fracture?

Yes the forensics team can tell if any fractures occured before or after death. IIRC the FBI forensic anthropology team was on site when the remains were first discovered. JMHO.

http://www.aolnews.com/crime/articl...-remains-believed-to-be-sylar-newton/19590282

David is saying it will be a matter of days instead of weeks.

(Aug. 11) -- An autopsy is under way on the skeletal remains of a child found near the Arizona campground where a 2-year-old boy disappeared, but authorities said it may be several days before the results are in.

Officials have said they believe the remains are likely those of Sylar Newton.

"The autopsy is today, [but] results are likely several days away due to DNA and toxicology tests," Dwight D'Evelyn, spokesman for the Yavapai County Sheriff's Office, told AOL News by telephone.

The drug screens usually take weeks though right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member