GUILTY AZ - Sylar Newton, 2, Rimrock, 25 July 2010 - #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm curious as to what evidence, if any they found in the vehicles. Specifically, the tires and wheel wells. Could be some underbrush stuck in the wheel wells that are consistent with driving off road or in an area that is especially muddy.

40643_123112794402741_100001120622920_130437_828200_n.jpg

baby got into drugs????
distant relative found him? birds surrounded in the air..........
buried and after flash flood went into wash?
everyone had criminal records........
no legal custody and child services investigated........
A child should not be with any of these people...WOW!!

Thanks for posting what is being said on Levi's show, I have to miss it! I have open house for my daughter (I am 6 hours behind the east coast time zone FYI :)) I'll catch up when I get back!

It could be as simple as the force of the water from a flash flood literally tearing apart the remains that were already in advanced decomp because of the harsh environment prior to the rains.
I agree, and thankfully someone did find him before his remains were completely scattered. I'm also convinced now that this wasn't a case of a child wandering off; someone likely attempted to bury him and the force of the water moved his remains. :cry: MOO

Rest in Peace, Sylar :rose:

The thing that sways me on this theory, and believe me I've thought the same thing and pretty much still do, is the 12 and 14-year-olds. Not too many kids that age would be able to not either break under the pressure or actual keep a secret.
It is possible the older children didn't even know what happened to Sylar, or maybe they did....and have told the truth to LE. There seems to be some reason LE has believed from early on a crime took place at that campsite. MOO

Levi Page is covering Sylar's case on his radio show now. And, he said something about Sylar getting into some drugs and then they hid his body?

http://www.blogtalkradio.com/levipage/2010/08/12/levi-page-show

Is there a transcript available for this show? Is this speculation or breaking news? This is lunacy! :furious:

I have been following this since the first thread and have found this to be an excellent source of factual information and logical discussion. VERY much appreciated.

It is possible the older children didn't even know what happened to Sylar, or maybe they did....and have told the truth to LE. There seems to be some reason LE has believed from early on a crime took place at that campsite. MOO

That's exactly what I've thought since LE made the statment they presumed Sylar was dead. The older children may not of seen what happened but they could of heard something from one tent over-like maybe a panic over an "accident". If one of them stuck there head out of the tent to see what was going on they could of easily been told to get back in the tent but they could still hear what was going on. They could of known something was wrong and that something was being covered up without knowing exactly what happened.

That's exactly what I've thought since LE made the statment they presumed Sylar was dead. The older children may not of seen what happened but they could of heard something from one tent over-like maybe a panic over an "accident". If one of them stuck there head out of the tent to see what was going on they could of easily been told to get back in the tent but they could still hear what was going on. They could of known something was wrong and that something was being covered up without knowing exactly what happened.
I don't believe, however, and under this scenario, if one of the adults knew one of the children had seen anything that they would've allowed the boy to call 911. What is still unclear though is if he was told to call 911 or did it on his own? MOO

Is there a transcript available for this show? Is this speculation or breaking news? This is lunacy! :furious:

I have been following this since the first thread and have found this to be an excellent source of factual information and logical discussion. VERY much appreciated.

As for the drug theory - wasn't it on NG or JVM (on 8/10/2010) that drugs were found in a back pack? Was that while camping or some other time? :waitasec:

As for the drug theory - wasn't it on NG or JVM (on 8/10/2010) that drugs were found in a back pack? Was that while camping or some other time? :waitasec:
It was several months ago. But, in my mind, it remains a possibility as to what happened to Sylar at the campground. MOO

If he died in the tent, wouldn't there be evidence of decomp?

Can a dog backtrack the scent from the wash site?

I find it very curious we haven't heard a peep from TP about the discovery of Sylars remains.

My husband and I were discussing this too. We were wondering though that if the remains were skeletal and scattered due to the force of the rains and being moved appx 3 miles down the wash, could the skull not be damaged due to the forces of the land or would they be able to tell if it was a post-mortem fracture?

News reports listed a forensic anthropolgist at the site before thr remains were removed. Usually they can tell.

I think the getting into drugs theory is a very viable and reasonable one. The pot was found in his backpack in January. Obviously that wouldn't be something he would get into and "overdose" on.

However, back in November he got into some of the "babysitters" pills and overdosed on that. He "nearly died" from that. (That came from Sylar's biological mother.)

As far as I am concerned it is not a huge leap to wonder if he got into some pills again and this time they knew they couldn't call for help...there was no babysitter to blame it on.

However, they should be able to ID him in just a few days. Toxicology will take longer, but an ID shouldn't be too long.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Zerofoxgiven