Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
wow,.. I don't know if George would do that though??? Don't you think he would have said SOMETHING??? I mean come on this is HIS granddaughter. I would think he would want her to have a proper burial.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been lurking for awhile.

Does anyone remember in one of the first interviews with George he slipped and referred to Caylee in the past tense? I agree its a stretch to think he would do something like that but his early comment has always bothered me!

One detail that continues to puzzle me is that Caylee's car seat was still in the car when abandoned. I read that somewhere early on this site.
If Casey was looking for Caylee, I would have thought that she would have taken the car seat in the event that she found Caylee.

For some reason, that detail keeps coming forward in my mind. Does anyone know whether in fact the car seat was left?

Interesting video. It takes about 5 mins to even get to the brother part though. Her attorney is basically saying her brother may be acting as an agent for LE and the tapes should be kept from a trial.
Her brother does sound very informed about her rights as to what is public info. He asked specific key questions also. I think he is really trying to gather facts to figure out what is going on, not for LE but for Caylee.

I think the attorney just wants to make sure she doesn't trust the brother so she stops talking/ incriminating herself and b/c Lee may get her to fire BAEZ...

Probably not a wise idea to do anything that would drive a wedge between Casey and Lee, especially since he appears to be the only one who is able to elicit information from her while she’s incarcerated and may be her only “normal” contact with the outside world.

That's the idea. Baez has to defend his innocent client. He is ethically bound to represent her as innocent. Chances are, he has never asked her if she did anything to Caylee.

Lee probably will be able to get information out of her, just as we've witnessed. This all makes her look guilty. It would be in Baez's best interest to drive a wedge between Lee and Casey.

Hi everyone, I'm new here but have been lurking for awhile.

Does anyone remember in one of the first interviews with George he slipped and referred to Caylee in the past tense? I agree its a stretch to think he would do something like that but his early comment has always bothered me!

I really don't think he would have done that and here is WHY: He took the police aside when they first came to the house and said he felt Casey was not telling the truth or keeping information,... somethign like that. So why would he say that if he disposed of Caylee?

Did'nt Lee tell Casey in the jail conversation that she did not have to go thru her lawyer totalk....Jose is mad and trying to cause friction between Lee and Casey.
Maybe the family suggested she retain an attorney with more experience and less propensity to go on talking head shows.
2myqeiq.jpg

One detail that continues to puzzle me is that Caylee's car seat was still in the car when abandoned. I read that somewhere early on this site.
If Casey was looking for Caylee, I would have thought that she would have taken the car seat in the event that she found Caylee.

For some reason, that detail keeps coming forward in my mind. Does anyone know whether in fact the car seat was left?

Bring the car seat?

She didn't even TELL ANYONE that she was searching for her daughter.... nobody had a clue Caylee was missing until her mother finally called 911 to report the theft of the car.... oh & I just found out my granddaughter is missing too, btw.

She is a missing persons investigator employed by Orange County Sheriff's Office, I think that is different than a private investigator.

There is a private investigator for the Orange County Sheriff's Office with her own myspace that is linked to Casey's myspace. Here is PI's myspace link:

http://www.myspace.com/rumissing

I agree,.. we were suppose to get a video visit tape with Cindy and Casey and thats WHEN Baiz wanted to get it surpressed. I want to hear the one that Lee referred to in the last phone call we got! Where he said he would have asked things in a different way.

I think the one Lee is talking about where he '...would have said things in a different way...' was the tape that has already been released: The one where Casey calls her parents home to find out Tony's telephone number.

I think the one Lee is talking about where he '...would have said things in a different way...' was the tape that has already been released: The one where Casey calls her parents home to find out Tony's telephone number.
No, if you listen to the last phone call - the one between just Lee and Casey - he says that if he knew they were recording he would have worded things differently and is referring to the jail visit with her I think on last Friday. I want that tape too. What did he ask and what did she say?

did anyone else see that one of the "Zenny"'s is her friend also??? And she is online now
Ok...I must admit...I fell asleep and woke up to this. This can't possibly be real?! What/who is this really?

still,.. I would think they would have let out another tape by now. Unless they are getting ready to arrest her. I just wish that we heard from LE. There silence is DEAFENING!
could it be possible that drugs IS involved and DEA is on it too. When DEA is in on it you hear NOTHING and then BOOM they arrest tons of people. jmo

Hi everyone! I'm new, been lurking for a while.

I think Casey is more than happy to have Baez drive a wedge between her and Lee, if it means she doesn't have to answer any more of Lee's tough questions. She can pile on the BS to Cindy, but Lee calls her on it. Remember her sigh of relief when their call ended the other night?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa