Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
fox also had a reporter that met up with Jeff Hopkins who was on Casey's myspace page and he said he never had any nanny name zanaida and he barely knows Casey. Another lie!

i think, but im not positive, that casey already replied to that and said "no no, it was a different jeff hopkins! you got the wrong guy"

I think someone from Baez's office is following this board. Seriously, I mean that.

I agree. I'm just wondering which crazy scenario defense they'll use out of all the ones we've proposed so far.

did shephard smith (is that his name? guy on FOX right now lol) just say that they have NEW audio from casey in jail coming up?

man! my dd is watching a show while resting.. I cant watch fox:(

Great point. Normally you would leave a carseat with your babysitter!

I know plenty of people who don't - either because the caregiver has no need to drive [stores, parks, whatever are all in walking distance], or the caregiver has one of their own [parent buys an extra because switching is a pain, especially in smaller cars, or they're handed down from people]. Not that I buy the nanny tale.

Shep said they are getting the tapes ready to play.....just got them...

I'm curious.... doesn't Cindy have to get back to work soon? Is she still planning on getting Casey's friends to babysit her? :rolleyes:

The family is nuts to spring her from jail.... shouldn't they be spending their every waking hour searching for Caylee?
I believe she said she was taking a 5 week family leave. I still can't say I see HER going out and doing any searches.

I just checked the OCSO website and there are no new postings/listings/releases of anything new.

Shep Smith on Fox News has NEW Audio from Casey coming up shortly, I think he said with a family member!

Great point. Normally you would leave a carseat with your babysitter!

What if the babysitter has no car or doesn't drive? If ZG is an illegal she might not have ever learned to drive.

As for the rest of the 3000 or so posts you guys wrote today, WOW.....I'll never manage to read them all. I've seen a few with new theories that are very, very interesting and quite possible. I'll have to go dig for them....

I heard yesterday that it was because of the Sunshine Laws that these had to be released. The media asked and so they had to, by law, release them. I also heard that LE wasn't too happy about it, but that it had to be done.

Yes, we also discussed this yesterday & I understand it from a legal position.... I just think the law REALLY STINKS.

Potentially, Florida can arrest a person on any offense & on a whim then release all their phone calls to the public.... even before they are convicted of ANY crime.

I'm all for the freedom of information laws but this really crosses a line.

Plus I truly believe it impedes an investigation. I don't see where anybody benefits from this crazy law EXCEPT the media who loves a juicy scandal & doesn't have any real stake in justice or what happens to the people they hound.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,392341,00.html

Florida investigators may release a videotape of a jailhouse meeting between the grandmother of missing toddler Caylee Marie Anthony and her daughter.

Orange County, Fla., detectives are considering making public a video of the visit between Cindy Anthony and her incarcerated daughter, Casey, taken on Friday, MyFOXOrlando.com reports. A prayer vigil was held for the child Sunday night.

did shephard smith (is that his name? guy on FOX right now lol) just say that they have NEW audio from casey in jail coming up?
Really? Earlier I heard they were going to put more pics out as well.

I'm curious.... doesn't Cindy have to get back to work soon? Is she still planning on getting Casey's friends to babysit her? :rolleyes:

The family is nuts to spring her from jail.... shouldn't they be spending their every waking hour searching for Caylee?

She said she had 5 weeks vacation time I believe and also if needed her work will let her remain off longer and there is a special fund she can get paid out of.

What if the babysitter has no car or doesn't drive? If ZG is an illegal she might not have ever learned to drive.

As for the rest of the 3000 or so posts you guys wrote today, WOW.....I'll never manage to read them all. I've seen a few with new theories that are very, very interesting and quite possible. I'll have to go dig for them....

She owned a 2008 Ford Focus according to Casey

Then again, you'd only leave a carseat with the sitter if you cared about your child's safety and welfare. And we know, clearly, that Casey does not.

I know alot of companies have a deal where you can donate vacation time to someone who needs it for a personal crisis, illness, etc. Maybe they do that where Cindy works.

I agree. I'm just wondering which crazy scenario defense they'll use out of all the ones we've proposed so far.
I think they're taking their cues from every case that's played out ever (at least from Cindy's point of view).

gee, wonder when she bought that 2008 car and how she paid for it? (if she and the car even exist).

wonder why the bf who picked her up didn't say...Casey, don't you want to take Caylee's car seat? Seems everybody was oblivious to that darn car seat.

I'm telling you - Cindy is being "medicated" - I think after her meltdown the other night - well that was the last straw. Since then she has seemed "calmer", her talk has ssslllloooowwweeeddd down and now, today she just looks like she's a "zombie".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500