Caylee Anthony 2 yr old #30 general discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
She said she had 5 weeks vacation time I believe and also if needed her work will let her remain off longer and there is a special fund she can get paid out of.
Good..you remember that, too. GM suffers from the TMI syndrome if you ask me.

Maybe Casey bought it for her with Cindy's credit card. heh...

http://www.orlandosentinel.com/video/?slug=orl-wn-caylee-marie-anthony
Cindy Anthony putting together the puzzle together

after I watched this video,.. this is what stuck out to me:
Cindy said, "She was staying with someone that she just met." "This person wouldn't raise a red flag because anyone that knows Casey very well knows that Caylee would be with her." (kinda paraphrasing,.. don't want to go back and get the exact quote)

so WHERE was she staying??????

I believe she said she was taking a 5 week family leave. I still can't say I see HER going out and doing any searches.

Yeah... someone has to stay home & wait for a message from the 'kidnapper.' :rolleyes:

Cindy said, "She was staying with someone that she just met." "This person wouldn't raise a red flag because anyone that knows Casey very well knows that Caylee would be with her." (kinda paraphrasing,.. don't want to go back and get the exact quote)

Any facts and actual truths are really none of our business.

Wish there was a "not so reputable" jail guard that would go in her cell when she's sleeping and shoot her up with phenabarbitol (sp) and then just sit there with a tape recorder and record everything she said!!!!

I'm sure Baez heard Lee tell Casey that she could talk to Le with Baez, that's what he didn't like.

I know alot of companies have a deal where you can donate vacation time to someone who needs it for a personal crisis, illness, etc. Maybe they do that where Cindy works.

Didn't Cindy say that she had several weeks of PTO (paid time off) and then her work had an assistance program that she could use, and they would then continue to pay her weekly pay? I don't think she said how long she could use that help though.

I have some really bad news.........O/T Here locally a dad and his 3 sons went fishing and didn't return on Monday so the mom went to look for them she found her 3 & 5 year old in the tent. No 12 year old or husband.
They brought in Cadaver dogs yesterday and 2 different dogs hit the same place on the lake as of a few hours ago they found the 12 year old where the dogs had hit yesterday.
I was really hoping to be able to pass on better news about the dogs but they were right. I think Caylee is with Angels now. I rally don't even like typing this. If it wasn't Caylee in the trunk then she killed someone else and put them in there and took them to her parents back yard. :furious:
Everyone is really doing a great job......Keep up the good work WS

I was just wondering - when George left the stand the other day he motioned to Casey - like in sign language or something. I though it was something like "I love you" - but I don't know real sign language. He pointed to himself, then put his hands to the side of his head, then pointed to Casey. She smiled a bit like she got it. Does anyone recall that and what did you think?

I think leaving the car seat was another slip up on her part.

I think she is guilty as sin, but I don't thing the car seat is a slip up. When I left my kids with a babysitter I rarely left the car seat (only if she was taking them somewhere) so in Casey's mind she didn't leave the car seat because she dropped her off and was coming back in a few hours why would the babysitter need a car seat?

Yeah, uh huh. Some other guy that no one else ever heard of with no phone # or address. Another Zanaida type. Just like all of the other made up stuff Casey tells. She just uses names that come to her head to spout off lies to the police. There is no Hopkins that knows a Zanaida. I will bet you a months salary if I was a betting person.

i think, but im not positive, that casey already replied to that and said "no no, it was a different jeff hopkins! you got the wrong guy"

I'm pretty sure she's referring to Tony here - he'd only known Casey a month or so when she was arrested.

I was just wondering - when George left the stand the other day he motioned to Casey - like in sign language or something. I though it was something like "I love you" - but I don't know real sign language. He pointed to himself, then put his hands to the side of his head, then pointed to Casey. She smiled a bit like she got it. Does anyone recall that and what did you think?

His eye, his heart, Casey = I LOVE YOU

Cindy said in the video link above I posted that she is started to put the pieces together and all along Casey was painting a picture with her clues to her mom.

I know this is so far fetched but WHAT IF she really was kidnapped and there was really a threat on Caylee's life if she talked. Cindy seems to think that they are so close to finding this "new" person of interest. I mean for real,.. if your kid was stolen and then you got a call sayign if you told anyone, your daughter would die, what would you do? And then factor in the fact that she is ONLY 22. If she was really scared and felt that this person was watching her or having her watched. I know,.. I know,.. I am completely believing the BS she is dishing out now! See what i mean,.. I keep flip flopping! lol

I have some really bad news.........O/T Here locally a dad and his 3 sons went fishing and didn't return on Monday so the mom went to look for them she found her 3 & 5 year old in the tent. No 12 year old or husband.
They brought in Cadaver dogs yesterday and 2 different dogs hit the same place on the lake as of a few hours ago they found the 12 year old where the dogs had hit yesterday.
I was really hoping to be able to pass on better news about the dogs but they were right. I think Caylee is with Angels now. I rally don't even like typing this. If it wasn't Caylee in the trunk then she killed someone else and put them in there and took them to her parents back yard. :furious:
Everyone is really doing a great job......Keep up the good work WS

Thank you for the info, that is interesting! Also I'm so sorry for that family, how awful!! :( I hope they are able to find the father as well.

Yea I caught that - didn't think much of it other than a father trying to make a private contact with his daughter in a very public courtroom

How about, "Your Honor I'm guilty."

I wish. But I have a feeling it will be more along the lines of "I was held up at gunpoint by someone who threw a dead body in my trunk, made me drive to a check-cashing place, and then stole Caylee and the dead body.

Was it Amy?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members