FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
While looking for info to confirm CCM's question 'bout TES opening a chapter/office in Orlando (which I believe is correct, but, can't locate a source @ the moment)...I snipped the following from TES' website...full article here: http://texasequusearch.org/2009/01/statistics/

Bold by me.

"In almost 2/3 of the cases the abductions were “snatch and grab” confrontations where the predators saw an available victim then quickly assaulted and subdued them.

Timing in reporting missing children is critical. It should be done immediately. In 60% of the cases there were delays of over 2 hours between the time the victim was known to be missing and a report was made to law enforcement authorities. In 74% of the cases the victims were dead within 3 hours after abduction.

Police response upon receiving such a report should also be immediate. Police need to concentrate as many investigative resources as quickly as possible on these cases. This may enhance the odds that a child is recovered alive and will certainly improve the probability that the predator is caught.

Since the victims’ last known locations were usually very close to the site of initial contact with their abductors, the need for a neighborhood canvass may be among the biggest issues uncovered in this research. When police did not know the initial contact site, the solvability rate dropped 40% below average. When the initial contact site was known, the solvability rate increased by 13% above average.

The neighborhood canvass should not only ask the question, “What did you see that was unusual?”, but should also ask, “What did you see that was usual?” In the cases examined by this study, the killer was in the area on initial contact two-thirds of the time because he belonged there. He lived in the area 29% of the time; 19% were there for some normal social activity, and 18% either worked in the area or were there on other business.

After the crime, key behaviors by the killer are most common and most telling. 21% left town, 18% confided in someone about their involvement, and 10% actually interjected themselves into the murder investigation in some way."

His conviction was for a victim over the age of twelve.
And family members or not, I find it very odd for a sex offender freshly out of jail to have that many 12-13 boys in a small number of online friends. Very creepy.

I'm totally with you. I don't care if they're family members or not...he should have NO contact with them.

What I'm saying is how do we know his victim was male and not female?

BTW- the victim was under 12.:(

And I do believe this guy went missing several days before Haliegh. So - do Ron, Misty, Crystal or boyfriend Chad know this guy? Is there any possible connection?

CR went missing from a different state I believe - but I can't remember which one or how close it might be to where Haliegh is.... guess I'll have to go look again :crazy: I really don't think this guy is involved - I think someone did his sorry azz in...... just my opinion.

Salem

CR went missing less than 50 miles from Satsuma.

About CR, he did just get out of jail in November of 2008. It is very likely he met friends in jail who live near Satsuma.

Also it is likely some people from jail weren't to happy with him being a pedophile and waited for him to get out and whack him. Just putting it out there.

We also have the Donald Sapp RSO who just moved into the neighborhood two weeks before she goes missing, there may be a family connection to him, and his conviction is for lewd/las victim under 12. Very creepy.

I am confused with Lindsay C. though. I know she is the sister in law, and she is supposedly married to one of Misty's brothers, but there is a deed to the property showing she is married to Guy Sapp?

I watched a show over the week end about tot beauty pageants, and that's what alot of those poor little girls looked like! All made up and dressed like a , well, you know!:eek:
OMG! Sad, isn't it?

:mad:No kidding .....Makes me furious....:mad:

For the record, I really think this is more of a family member situation than a random SO. But I was trying to connect CR with this family and I was wondering if perhaps CR was in the same prison as the fellow who went to prison for abusing Misty. Please help me out if I am wrong, but I thought early on someone found a complaint that had been filed by Misty's mother on her behalf. Can we find out were that guy is in prison. I want to say the name was something like jeffery miller?

Florida Child Support formula is this:

Add income of Father to income of Mother.

Total is applied to a table to determine how much of total income applies to taking care of child.

If father makes 70% of total income and mother makes 30% of total income, then the amount applied to child is divided by the same amounts.

For instance-

Dad makes $700, mom makes $300

Let's say that equates to $100 toward the child

Dad would contribute $70 and mom would contribute $30.

Hope this makes sense.

Subsequent children apply as a separate column on the child support table.

And things like health insurance and child care expenses are taken into consideration.

We also have the Donald Sapp RSO who just moved into the neighborhood two weeks before she goes missing, there may be a family connection to him, and his conviction is for lewd/las victim under 12. Very creepy.

I am confused with Lindsay C. though. I know she is the sister in law, and she is supposedly married to one of Misty's brothers, but there is a deed to the property showing she is married to Guy Sapp?

I think (emphasis is on think) that Guy Sapp may be Lindsay's grandfather or stepgrandfather.

On the 911 call they asked Misty to describe Haleigh-- she said "uh, she has long curls".

When they asked the size of the child, Misty said "40, 50, 60 lbs.?"

There is quite a bit of difference between "40, 50, 60 lbs.", especially when it comes to a 5 year old little girl! Misty seemed to have no idea though..... she is not too bright imo.]
snipped

Some have said it looks like she has FAS? I'm not sure about that but it's kinda obvious she doesn't have a very high IQ & has some type of learning disability.

Also on the 911 call..The convo was about her hair & when asked "what color" she said "white"..Misty clearly thought she was asking about her skin color & not her hair..I do believe she was very upset & nervous but to me it pointed more to her not being capable of going from A-B..I've seen it over&over in almost all of her interviews since that 911 call too.

This creep is my #1 choice!

It amazes me the folks who put pertinent information on myspace etc. they don't seem to realize or care how vulnerable this makes them to anybody on the internet...I know lots of folks that think I am overboard in my computer protection completely but all you have to do is read or listen or observe and it is so easy to see what happens.....they just shake their head at me if I question their protective status:rolleyes:

we also have the donald sapp rso who just moved into the neighborhood two weeks before she goes missing, there may be a family connection to him, and his conviction is for lewd/las victim under 12. Very creepy.

I am confused with lindsay c. Though. I know she is the sister in law, and she is supposedly married to one of misty's brothers, but there is a deed to the property showing she is married to guy sapp?

whoa!

On the 911 call they asked Misty to describe Haleigh-- she said "uh, she has long curls".

There is quite a bit of difference between "40, 50, 60 lbs.", especially when it comes to a 5 year old little girl! Misty seemed to have no idea though..... she is not too bright imo.]
snipped

Some have said it looks like she has FAS? I'm not sure about that but it's kinda obvious she doesn't have a very high IQ..IOW!..Some type of learning disability.

Also on the 911 call..The convo was about her hair & when asked "what color" she said "white"..Misty clearly thought she was asking about her skin color & not her hair..I do believe she was very upset & nervous but to me it pointed more to her not being capable of going from A-B..I've seen it over&over in almost all of her interviews since that 911 call too.

I think she was nervous (she had Ronald cussing her in the background) and I think she was....ahem.....under the influence of something.:rolleyes:

Ok- I haven't considered he was whacked- I think he's on the run. If someone killed him they would have left his body someplace easy to find because the murder of a child molester is considered a good thing- kind of a badge, right? It would give the killers bragging rights.

And I think there is a possibility he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

He may have visited the TP and seen Haleigh- learned of the family's habits- knew that Misty was left home alone with the kids into the wee hours of the morning.

He disappeared after the Super Bowl and hid out for a week before grabbing her.

i wonder if he was going to meet a child he met online, but he was actually setup by someone? a little vigilante justice? or did i hear something about him calling whomever's car it was and telling them where they could find it or something? darn the luck.

For the record, I really think this is more of a family member situation than a random SO. But I was trying to connect CR with this family and I was wondering if perhaps CR was in the same prison as the fellow who went to prison for abusing Misty. Please help me out if I am wrong, but I thought early on someone found a complaint that had been filed by Misty's mother on her behalf. Can we find out were that guy is in prison. I want to say the name was something like jeffery miller?

Jeremy Miller

On the SIL's my space, isn't that Misty in the friends listed as Lil Missy with the baby in front of her. My space page shows last log 2/15/09 and is set to private????? Anyone else look at the person up close?

snipped

Some have said it looks like she has FAS? I'm not sure about that but it's kinda obvious she doesn't have a very high IQ & has some type of learning disability.

Let's not forget my favorite part of that call.

"What's the address?"

"Green Lane"

"What's the numerical?"

"Numerical. What's that?"

And Jeremy Miller is presently incarcerated- until 2011 I believe.

snipped

Not to vouch for her or anything, but I know when I was 17, I had no clue how much kids weigh. I couldn't even give you an estimate. We have to keep in mind that this girl is a child herself, even if she put herself into an adult situation. A lot of teenagers are naive in areas like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa