FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
child support for two children is only $323

My SIL gets $250/mth for her son. Her son's father has a pretty low-paying job and bills to pay. It all depends on income. Crystal probably couldn't have afforded any more than that. So, yes, it's normal.

God help me here.......shut my mouth but if a Blackberry comes up missing here or they are connected in any way to any folks named Gonzalez I am gonna snap:furious:
No! No! NO! God help us all, if that's the case!

Sheppard Smith on national FOX show, just had report on case...
LE say the search is being scaled back after today.
They have ruled out every sex offender in area now.
LE becoming more focused on family members.They are focusing on the dad and the girlfriend.
LE has not answered whether the father and gf passed the poly tests, although they are saying theydid.
Someone with a key, or someone insdide the house is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
I hope Misty will fess up. And I hope Ron doesn't kill her.

I hope she fesses up too. ANd I wouldn't particularly care, he's do 6 months if he killed her. And then she would never have access to anymore innocent kids. :bang:

OMG :floorlaugh: That is the post of the day!!

Hi girl, I am just still in hangover mode from the KC case and my nerves are shot!!!roflmbo
Humor gets me through some tough days but not a lot of folks understand that,lol
back to reading:blowkiss:

sorry, I am so behind again....did anything come of the statement Misty made about her cousin, who apparently visited recently and she said stole a gun from the house....can somebody give me a quick update if anything is being pursued on this. She said he had "bothered her" when she was little. apparently he lives in Tennessee

Thanks so much....

The other brother (not Timothy) is where Misty said she would sometimes walk with Haleigh, right?

Hope I'm not pestering, I'm trying to put faces and names together with these family members.

I spent the past few days staring at and sleuthing RSO :eek:

Most likely yes. The brother in Satsuma is Tommy and his wife Lindsey. I believe he was the one over visiting Monday night before Haleigh went missing.

Both SIL's have pictures of Haleigh playing with their children and attending birthday party's.

Here is SIL Lindsey's Myspace. She is the one who lives VERY close.
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=78857035

I also believe it is her van that Misty left a blanket in and therefor needed to wash the one on the window so she could sleep with it.

About CR, he did just get out of jail in November of 2008. It is very likely he met friends in jail who live near Satsuma.

Also it is likely some people from jail weren't to happy with him being a pedophile and waited for him to get out and whack him. Just putting it out there.

Ok- I haven't considered he was whacked- I think he's on the run. If someone killed him they would have left his body someplace easy to find because the murder of a child molester is considered a good thing- kind of a badge, right? It would give the killers bragging rights.

And I think there is a possibility he was involved in Haleigh's disappearance.

He may have visited the TP and seen Haleigh- learned of the family's habits- knew that Misty was left home alone with the kids into the wee hours of the morning.

He disappeared after the Super Bowl and hid out for a week before grabbing her.

Fox news, Investigator on show said the police have not confirmed the results of the family member's polygraphs. Shep also brought up the idea that the change in the investigaion could mean a turn to a more in depth investigaiton of the family.
I heard that too. It seems the sex offenders in the immediate area have been ruled out too?

capri said:
Ron & Crystal's papers: ***See page 10 for interesting statements by the grandfather, JOhnny Sheffield, regarding Ron's habits, behavior.

http://www.fox30online.com/media/new...0/petineer.pdf

What makes me cry is reading description of Haleigh's horrible homelife... TY capri no I hadn't read all of this. And it was reported by bio mom--who has otherwise set aside any grievances w dad while trying to focus on their missing child--that not only were the children not returned by him as scheduled, but that an incorrect address was in turn provided to the courts by dad, for which reason they were never properly notified of hearing. I find the level of detail in grandfather's account to be credible: Dad having made "threats to kill" sound plausible or ring any bells for anyone else? DUI? Domestic violence referred to also consistent w his record. I myself found the timing and circumstances suspicious of when and how he began showing interest in his children (thereby avoiding support order). And doubt seriously the grandfather made up the despicable words taught by dad to his toddler granddaughter, "Drink a beer. Chase a *advertiser censored*. Roll a blunt." GMAFB Heartbreaking. JMO

:parrot:

A BlabckBERRY I could live with, if I see the words "missing BlackJACK" I have already stated that I am ripping my DSL from the wall.

You and me both...preach it sista:blowkiss:

I've just been lurking in this thread, but there are two things that I thought were odd about the custody petition. 1) child support for two children is only $323, and 2) "Junior" is going to a hospital because of a heart murmur.

Is that low amount standard for child custody? I can't even imagine what that would cover for two small children.

I was always told that a heart murmur was nothing to worry about. My mother had one and my middle daughter had one. (Has? Do they grow out of it?) Is "Junior" being seen for a heart murmur because it has something to do with Turner's? I thought Turner's only affected girls.

Not that any of this has anything to do with little Hayleigh, but if the document is out there, I thought I'd bring this up.

Child support: My state follows a formula... it's usually a certain percentage (can't remember what) of your salary. And I don't think Bio mom was making much, if any, money at the time. I live in CT and they almost always just follow the formula. So it's different for everyone. I don't know what florida is.

Haleigh (the daughter) has Turner's disease.

RC Jr. had a heart murmer. A lot of people do have heart murmers, many are nothing. Babies are born with them alot and the murmer often goes away. I have one and I have to have a Echocardiagram(sp?) every few years just to make sure nothing's changed.

Hope that helps!

Sheppard Smith on national FOX show, just had report on case...
LE say the search is being scaled back after today.
They have ruled out every sex offender in area now.
LE becoming more focused on family members.They are focusing on the dad and the girlfriend.
LE has not answered whether the father and gf passed the poly tests, although they are saying theydid.
Someone with a key, or someone insdide the house is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
I hope Misty will fess up. And I hope Ron doesn't kill her.

I pray to God that they don't get "lawyered up"

The need to keep interviewing Misty until she comes clean, she knows something, and nothing will convince me otherwise.:mad:

I've just been lurking in this thread, but there are two things that I thought were odd about the custody petition. 1) child support for two children is only $323, and 2) "Junior" is going to a hospital because of a heart murmur.

Is that low amount standard for child custody? I can't even imagine what that would cover for two small children.

I was always told that a heart murmur was nothing to worry about. My mother had one and my middle daughter had one. (Has? Do they grow out of it?) Is "Junior" being seen for a heart murmur because it has something to do with Turner's? I thought Turner's only affected girls.

Not that any of this has anything to do with little Hayleigh, but if the document is out there, I thought I'd bring this up.

I believe her income is only around $900, that is a third of what she brings in. Of course if she is a waitress, this may only be what she claims.

Turner's is not found in males.

God help me here.......shut my mouth but if a Blackberry comes up missing here or they are connected in any way to any folks named Gonzalez I am gonna snap:furious:

I'll snap with ya', Nana. I thought I'd had all I can take with the other case --- I don't know why I'm now hooked on this one. We already know what happened in the other one, sad as it is.

I've got my fingers crossed thinking, she is still alive and in good shape.

~expecting miracles I know..but they do happen :)~

Come home soon Haleigh!

sorry, I am so behind again....did anything come of the statement Misty made about her cousin, who apparently visited recently and she said stole a gun from the house....can somebody give me a quick update if anything is being pursued on this. She said he had "bothered her" when she was little.

Thanks so much....
I haven't seen anything more about him except what was reported on Geraldo's show last night. I'd really like to know if LE has located this guy and what's going on! :waitasec:

Bringing my question over here:

How do we know that CR is only into boys? I haven't found anything out about his previous victim. Just because there were boys on his myspace page means nothing. Heck, they could even be relatives.

And I do believe this guy went missing several days before Haliegh. So - do Ron, Misty, Crystal or boyfriend Chad know this guy? Is there any possible connection?

CR went missing from a different state I believe - but I can't remember which one or how close it might be to where Haliegh is.... guess I'll have to go look again :crazy: I really don't think this guy is involved - I think someone did his sorry azz in...... just my opinion.

Salem

I tell my hubby they want the kids to look like prosti-tots
I watched a show over the week end about tot beauty pageants, and that's what alot of those poor little girls looked like! All made up and dressed like a , well, you know!:eek:
OMG! Sad, isn't it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members