FL-AMBER ALERT Haleigh Cummings 5 yrs. old - Putnam County #23

Status
Not open for further replies.
God help me here.......shut my mouth but if a Blackberry comes up missing here or they are connected in any way to any folks named Gonzalez I am gonna snap:furious:

Shepard Smith- 3:20 PM Fox News

Focus on family is normal.

Discussed # of SOs in area.

How did little girl get outside of home if backdoor was locked with no sign of forced entry.

Someone with key or someone let into house.

Family usually eliminated quickly. Why not this family?

Police have not verified whether family passed or failed polygraph. But family says they passed exams.

Why are police not saying they passed? Police are focusing on girlfriend and father.

That's it- quick transcribing. Sorry so choppy.

Talking head says he thinks LE is focusing on family, police have not said whether poly was passed by either g/f or dad.
For some reason, police are not saying, there has to be an explanation why le wont say "they're clear"

Not to nitpick, but if it is "going around on myspace" as I am sure it is, it would not come up in the comments section with Misty's profile picture showing that's where it originated from, unless Misty copied and pasted it, and sent it as a comment. I have seen many things come to my page, and no where have I seen a comment attributed to my profile unless I copied and pasted it. The comment had to have originated from Misty. Yes, it is a rap song, I know that, but phantom comments dont just appear. I only posted it to show the maturity level of MC, and what she obviusly thinks is "cool"

I do agree, Misty did Copy and Paste this. However there are ways to hack into myspace accounts and send spam via comments. Normally they are for ring tone sites or *advertiser censored*.

From previous thread

To answer, this is the SIL that lives close, but the other brother and wife I think are only a few miles from the trailer Mist and Ron are living in.

The other brother (not Timothy) is where Misty said she would sometimes walk with Haleigh, right?

Hope I'm not pestering, I'm trying to put faces and names together with these family members.

I spent the past few days staring at and sleuthing RSO :eek:

Fox news, Investigator on show said the police have not confirmed the results of the family member's polygraphs. Shep also brought up the idea that the change in the investigaion could mean a turn to a more in depth investigaiton of the family.

Brought over from last thread

Yes we've been talking about it. The grandfather didn't appear in court to substantiate those charges so the judge didn't appear to give them any weight. Which I found interesting, because if the allegations were true, you would think he'd want to go to court to make sure they his grandkids were protected. The fact that he didn't speaks volumes to me. But that's just me!

I've just been lurking in this thread, but there are two things that I thought were odd about the custody petition. 1) child support for two children is only $323, and 2) "Junior" is going to a hospital because of a heart murmur.

Is that low amount standard for child custody? I can't even imagine what that would cover for two small children.

I was always told that a heart murmur was nothing to worry about. My mother had one and my middle daughter had one. (Has? Do they grow out of it?) Is "Junior" being seen for a heart murmur because it has something to do with Turner's? I thought Turner's only affected girls.

Not that any of this has anything to do with little Hayleigh, but if the document is out there, I thought I'd bring this up.

<<I just looked at all of those pics and I have a question, not trying to be snarky, but, I find it odd/disturbing/weird or whatever, to put captions under your baby and young children saying they're SEXY!!!

BTW, is this MC sisters myspace? >>

Lovejac- I find it very unusual. The kids in those pics are toddlers and she's referring to them as "sexy", not just in one pic, but multiple ones.

God help me here.......shut my mouth but if a Blackberry comes up missing here or they are connected in any way to any folks named Gonzalez I am gonna snap:furious:

OMG :floorlaugh: That is the post of the day!!

as far as the phones and the 911 call.....

it might be that misty called ron from the home phone and he said he didn't answer because he was pulling in the driveway. then she comes out to tell him that haleigh is gone. i think he must have given misty his cell phone and told her to call 911.

IMO, the intvw you are talkin about is the only one where Misty seemed very "with it". As to why, in the following intvws, she seemed very out of it, spoke in ways that made her seem not very intellegent(didn't know the dif between 4" and 4'), wouldn't look up (Ron whispered to her to look up) etc, it is all speculation.
I commented waaay back that IMO MIsty is "stoopid". I stand by that. I borrowed that from another wonderful w/ser who was describing her own self at that age. Not every 17yo is as mature as others. IMO, the impression I get from MIsty is of a girl who is wanting to fill a role far above her abilities at this stage of her life. Playing grown up if you will. She is a very young girl who has made some lif choices which are questionable. She has allowed herself to be used in the role of mother to these children when she is but a child still herself. She allows a man to speak to her in ways that are demeaning (and I mean beyond the 1st 911 call). Instead of staying home with her family at this horible time, she returned to live in a tent with this man. That is what I mean by "stoopid". I believe I also made a point that she is not stupid, in the traditional sense.
On the 911 call they asked Misty to describe Haleigh-- she said "uh, she has long curls".

When they asked the size of the child, Misty said "40, 50, 60 lbs.?"

There is quite a bit of difference between "40, 50, 60 lbs.", especially when it comes to a 5 year old little girl! Misty seemed to have no idea though..... she is not too bright imo.

Is Hank Croslin the brother? He's coming up in the whitepages.com listing as a street or so over from M & R's trailer, age 21.
That's probably how Ron and Misty met-- she was visiting her brother.

As for teenagers being parents...I, myself, am one. I got pregnant with my first child when I was 15 yrs old and had him when I was 16. Was I prepared for that, absolutely not, but it didn't take me long to go from a wild teenager to a loving mother either. My son is now 14 and excels in school. It is not the age of the "parent" that makes them a good one or not, IMO!

As far as Misty's age, it does play a factor but not a main one IMO!
Yeah, but Misty is not the mother of these children and hasn't known them for very long. Heck, she was only 11 when Haleigh was born! I imagine it's quite a bit different when it's your own child/children.

Any who feel confident gf is a competent, consciencious and capable caregiver can hire her to watch THEIR children... not me. JMO

:parrot:
EXACTLY!!

I've just been lurking in this thread, but there are two things that I thought were odd about the custody petition. 1) child support for two children is only $323, and 2) "Junior" is going to a hospital because of a heart murmur.

Is that low amount standard for child custody? I can't even imagine what that would cover for two small children.

I was always told that a heart murmur was nothing to worry about. My mother had one and my middle daughter had one. (Has? Do they grow out of it?) Is "Junior" being seen for a heart murmur because it has something to do with Turner's? I thought Turner's only affected girls.

Not that any of this has anything to do with little Hayleigh, but if the document is out there, I thought I'd bring this up.

I believe child support goes by your income on the child support worksheet. That is probably all she could afford...MOO

Oh wouldn't JB just jump right on that ? I can hear it now and it's nauseating just to imagine, but not outside the realm of possibility.

A BlabckBERRY I could live with, if I see the words "missing BlackJACK" I have already stated that I am ripping my DSL from the wall.

Bringing my question over here:

How do we know that CR is only into boys? I haven't found anything out about his previous victim. Just because there were boys on his myspace page means nothing. Heck, they could even be relatives.

His conviction was for a victim over the age of twelve.
And family members or not, I find it very odd for a sex offender freshly out of jail to have that many 12-13 boys in a small number of online friends. Very creepy.

Did anyone notice on CR myspace page the comment under one of his pictures. He is wearing the same jacket that is in the missing poster. Not that it means anything, but him and another guy are talking beside a pool table. Underneath it says "plotin". Just curious if anyone else saw this. Not that it is related to this case, but curious what they are plotin and I wonder if LE has spoken the friend in the picture.

With what's going on NOW it does make me wonder! :waitasec:

I believe that child support is based on a percentage of what the parent makes.:waitasec:

Sheppard Smith on national FOX show, just had report on case...
LE say the search is being scaled back after today.
They have ruled out every sex offender in area now.
LE becoming more focused on family members.They are focusing on the dad and the girlfriend.
LE has not answered whether the father and gf passed the poly tests, although they are saying theydid.
Someone with a key, or someone insdide the house is responsible for Haleigh's disappearance.
I hope Misty will fess up. And I hope Ron doesn't kill her.

About CR, he did just get out of jail in November of 2008. It is very likely he met friends in jail who live near Satsuma.

Also it is likely some people from jail weren't to happy with him being a pedophile and waited for him to get out and whack him. Just putting it out there.

As for the heart murmur, it could or could not be something to worry about. Some are not a concern and some are.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TheMidge