Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, the more I think about it . . . what if he was setting up the myspace 'fake entry' JUST IN CASE he would need it . . . maybe he wasn't really planning to 'disappear' Brooke, but he was preparing a scenerio JUST IN CASE . . . he seems to be diabolical enough to do something like that!

Brooke . . . that poor baby . . . my thoughts and prayers to you and yours . . .

That was my line of thinking, as well, Chica.

Ditto on the thoughts and prayers for Brooke and those that truly love and care about her.

2yyczfc.jpg

Oh Dear Lord, Let her be Found Alive...

1 minute...

There are a few of us planning on watching the press conference and will update asap. I am glad to not have to watch it alone.
Dearest VT77,:blowkiss:
I am right here with you.
Welcome to Websleuths and it is a pleasure to meet you,
Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

Well, there's no DP to help change his mind about giving up her location.

Now they are going over some other lesser news stories--must be the press conference is starting late. Ok now the weather.

OMG !!!

I am heartbroken, as I know all of you are. My prayers to the family that did love her.

God, you know it's bad when you're wishing she was being held somewhere by these awful people. RIP...

Any updates from the presser?

Oh dear Lord, I knew it.

If I have to watch that mother/aunt/ grandmother bubbering on TV I'm going to kick the screen

They said they noticed disturbed ground on July 1st then today dug it up. At around 4:30 PM or so they dicovered her. The location was found as a result of information found in the uncle's house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes