Brooke Bennett, 12 yrs. old Randolph, VT #6

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is just awful!!!!
Sick sorry SOB's.......

RIP Brooke!!!!

Oh, how devastating. Prayers for the family.

Another life tossed away by scumbags.

That poor, poor baby. :(

Why couldn't they just leave her alone?

OMGosh!

Heartbreaking, truly, truly heartbreaking.

fran

It is upsetting. The poor girl didn't stand a chance with so many perverts in positions of authority in her life. That the ex-stepfather could say she couldn't have a myspace unless he had the password then he uses it to try and cover up her murder.

Although having said this, I am friends of a person close with Brooke's mother who says she is somewhat naieve and he is certain she did not know about the abuse. I would hope people can find kindness in their heart for the innocent victims of this, of which I believe Brooke's mom is one. I am sure she feels bad enough already.

This is so heartbreaking. Prayers to all that loved Brooke, and special prayers for A.R.

So another dear child is dead because some sicko (previously convicted!!!!) can't control his sexual urges...WTH. I'm truly disgusted with this one..........

not to make anyone feel worse than they do but NO ONE can afford to be naive these days...least of all parents of children. unfortunately we can't even let kids be kids today we have to give them as much info as we can without scaring them to help keep them safe and to let them know we're there to help them.

The Trooper who gave us the news was very devastated. It was clear as soon as he tried to speak that Brooke was deceased.
I am beyond any others words about the pain projected by that Trooper.....

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Denise

Brookes blood is on your hands, also! Was it worth hanging on to a younger man? Evidently! I despise you and hope you are arrested as an accomplice.

This is devastating news...........I'm so sorry for Jim and Janet Bennett. This is the worse possible news for parents to have to hear.

Not the outcome any of us wanted. My prayers to Brooke's "real" family and friends. Soar with the angels Brooke.

May all who participated in these acts against the children fry in HELL!!! :furious:

I need to run errands. Please post new info that comes up. Thanks!

Oh Nooooo....

Prayers be with her father and his side of her family.

It's very easy to blame the victim or the victim's parents in a crime like this. Granted, the mom was apparently 'surrounded' by these types which indicates one or two things: first, that she traveled in that circle and was a party to it; or secondly, that she was in fact naive and a person so in need of love and affirmation that she may have turned a blind eye to any obvious (or not so obvious) warning signs.

My guess is that she's the latter, eager for help and support provided to her by predators. These men seek out a certain type; they have a radar that finds these types of women, manipulates them, and takes advantage of them.

I'll reserve my final opinion of Brook's mom until after all the facts have come out. It's just sad that with this type of environment that poor girl never stood a chance.

So sad.

It is upsetting. The poor girl didn't stand a chance with so many perverts in positions of authority in her life. That the ex-stepfather could say she couldn't have a myspace unless he had the password then he uses it to try and cover up her murder.

Although having said this, I am friends of a person close with Brooke's mother who says she is somewhat naieve and he is certain she did not know about the abuse. I would hope people can find kindness in their heart for the innocent victims of this, of which I believe Brooke's mom is one. I am sure she feels bad enough already.

The innocent victims are A.R. and Brooke...and other little girls who may have been abused. Cassandra KNEW MJ was a registered sex offender. What about that didn't she understand?? I'm positive she feels really bad....now.

We just got the news here in MA a few minutes ago I am so upset. I figured that the police had information yesterday that wasn't good. Seems the other girl who was in the "sex ring" lured her to her uncles and then he tried to molest her. I bet she fought back and he killed her. He and her so called ex step-father should be hung.

What a terrible day, I had a feeling they would find her at his place.

My heart goes out to her. Don't know about the rest of that dysfunctional family. Her mother and her father who knew this guy was a pedophile and didn't seem that upset they were together. Shame on all of them.

Sorry if this has been said, as I'm still trying to catch up from all the discussion today. I searched online and there are 81 listings in the US with the last name "GROSENHEIDER". 12 of those are in TX (2 under "Kevin") There are 2 with the name John (no middle initial) but both of these live in IA. Could be the same John Stephen that was in that article from TX that could have moved, especially since that was from 2000. I was looking more to see if John and Kevin lived near each other to see if they could be related, but no such luck. There is a Jon in TX (spelled without the H, and also has L for his middle initial).

It is being said that they are unsure of the vigil tonight. But WPTZ is there in case they still gather there.

Respectfully,
dark_shadows

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads