Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is closer to a girl than her father? Her mother. I always thought the "someone even closer to her" was trying to insinuate her mom.

I honestly don't know what to make of ANY of this. If we look back (and I've been doing that), it was WH who was utterly adamant that the local witnesses saw what they saw on Monday afternoon, the very same day JH claims to have seen her at 7:30 before she left for work and took the girls to school.

If we conclude that the last credible sighting of AJ was Monday at 7:30, as stated on the MPR, then listen to the latest news article again, we discover WH in his work truck driving right past the house AJ was eventually found deceased at, "around the same time" and then moments later driving right into the driveway.

But then... AJ wasn't even reported missing until the TUESDAY evening.

None of it adds up. None of it makes sense. I'm left with believing there's a ton of information that hasn't been released publicly. Maybe even info that was never disclosed to the LE or media in the very beginning. I don't even know anymore.

I wonder if the Chuck E Cheese trip on March 1 2015 was a family affair or just WH and baby girl? He was def around then as there is printed date on the lil picture you can have made at CEC. It and another was also uploaded to WH facebook on March 1. He also uploaded what appears to be at a bowling alley on Feb 28th.

Also, I still can not understand why they waited until 915 to make a police report... even ZH said he didnt start looking until 9 pm with his daughters in the park behind the house. If your concerned enough to offer $ reward at 615pm and close friends tweet it out why not notify LEO THEN why wait 3 hours? Also to add missing items some being ammo, on a missing person report yet no red flags there for LEO? (With WH criminal history he has numbers that would show if they ran his name).

And they made posters stating with writing ON the actual photo saying. Wonder when those were made? Prior or after contacting NPD?
Bring AJ home safe and sound. She has been missing since this morning from the Norfolk area. We're all worried about you AJ

It wasn't uploaded to WH face book until late March 4th.
jmo

I wonder if the Chuck E Cheese trip on March 1 2015 was a family affair or just WH and baby girl? He was def around then as there is printed date on the lil picture you can have made at CEC. It and another was also uploaded to WH facebook on March 1. He also uploaded what appears to be at a bowling alley on Feb 28th.

Also, I still can not understand why they waited until 915 to make a police report... even ZH said he didnt start looking until 9 pm with his daughters in the park behind the house. If your concerned enough to offer $ reward at 615pm and close friends tweet it out why not notify LEO THEN why wait 3 hours? Also to add missing items some being ammo, on a missing person report yet no red flags there for LEO? (With WH criminal history he has numbers that would show if they ran his name).

And they made posters stating with writing ON the actual photo saying. Wonder when those were made? Prior or after contacting NPD?

It wasn't uploaded to WH face book until late March 4th.
jmo

I'm not sure either. I just don't understand why a mother would wait all that time to report their child missing if in their heart they werent sure if it was them texting. I ask myself this, but if she left a note, and if there were a reason she needed space then I can understand. I can see maybe JH was a very busy working mom that just thought her grown responsible daughter was out with friends blowing off steam until she realized it wasnt like her best friends not hearing from her. I'm sure her mom has a hard time with dealng with the fact that she didnt call the cops sooner.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member