Wesley Hadsell Arrested 21-22 March 2015

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's entirely possible she did go to his motel room willingly. But then someone would have had to drive the red truck back to JH's (assuming AJ became incapacitated at the motel) and then would have needed a ride themselves to get out of there.

She could have walked to the hotel, Mom. Or someone could easily have given her a ride. I think, if she did go to the hotel on her own, she purposely left the truck at home so that it wouldn't be spotted at the hotel.

JMO

There is no doubt in my mind, there were others (several) that had visited WH at his motel. And on more than one occasion. It doesn't really take a rocket scientist to figure it out: WH was doing drugs (at least coke, possibly heroin as well) and had visitors at his motel. Were they there for the lovely souffle he was making in his motel microwave? Stimulating intellectual conversation? Helping him count bullets? Drawn in by WH's charming and alluring personality and simply couldn't stay away?

:thinking:

Exactly. Here's what I find so interesting about his attorney's comments, though...IF there had been no trace of AJ found in that hotel room, why would he even bother to imply that there was someone else in there besides Wes, someone even closer to AJ. Regardless of whether or not this is WH's attorney's attempt to cast doubt onto someone else, he's telling us something VERY important in this statement, probably without even intending to... that LE actually did find some evidence connected to AJ in that room.

Exactly. Here's what I find so interesting about his attorney's comments, though...IF there had been no trace of AJ found in that hotel room, why would he even bother to imply that there was someone else in there besides Wes, someone even closer to AJ. Regardless of whether or not this is WH's attorney's attempt to cast doubt onto someone else, he's telling us something VERY important in this statement, probably without even intending to... that LE actually did find some evidence connected to AJ in that room.

That whole "someone even closer to AJ" comment bothers me because whoever he's referring to, is information that likely came from WH himself. Since we all know WH is the Pillar of Truth, it's hard to know whether or not to believe anything he's told his defense attorney. Such as "well, so and so, and so and so, and so and so were ALL at my motel room on such and such dates". If these so and so people (or person) was there to score drugs from WH (which is the only logical conclusion as to why ANYONE would be visiting him at his sleezy motel room), there's no way they're going to admit that, so it's his lying word against theirs - unless - there is security footage of the actual visits and it can be proven this person or these people were actually there.

It's entirely possible she did go to his motel room willingly. But then someone would have had to drive the red truck back to JH's (assuming AJ became incapacitated at the motel) and then would have needed a ride themselves to get out of there.

This is where I haven't totally discredited the white car and the red truck sightings. It could have been someone else driving the red truck and the witness just assumed it was her "driving with purpose." And the witness that saw the white car never saw a person inside only parked in the driveway. (This could have been his friend unknown to the family (girlfriend, drug dealer, drug friend). Or yes AJ could have walked to his hotel saying she was just going to walk and get the truck. There is this idea she went for a walk that morning to maybe blow off some steam.

We also know that by AB's testimony that he was in WH's hotel room and that's how he saw the evidence. Heck I'm probably sure that JC and CS have been in that room. Maybe DH and whoever he was running around with that the time.

That whole "someone even closer to AJ" comment bothers me because whoever he's referring to, is information that likely came from WH himself. Since we all know WH is the Pillar of Truth, it's hard to know whether or not to believe anything he's told his defense attorney. Such as "well, so and so, and so and so, and so and so were ALL at my motel room on such and such dates". If these so and so people (or person) was there to score drugs from WH (which is the only logical conclusion as to why ANYONE would be visiting him at his sleezy motel room), there's no way they're going to admit that, so it's his lying word against theirs - unless - there is security footage of the actual visits and it can be proven this person or these people were actually there.

Heck that could mean JC (who was AJ's boyfriend either current or recently separated) I would assume he would think that he was closer to AJ just in intimacy alone. IMO.

I think the heroin residue was found on the scale that was found with the bullets. I think everyone was just assuming it was cocaine but when it was tested it came back as heroin.

You and I talked about this several posts back. Something you said got me to wondering about whether or not it actually could have been heroin residue found on the scales LE took from WH's hotel room. Here's what I found:

http://wavy.com/2015/03/27/missing-teens-father-to-stay-in-jail/

Prosecutors also cited his lengthy criminal history and recent drug use as reasons to deny bond. They said Hadsell admitted to detectives to increasing his cocaine use recently. They also say a scale with drug residue was found in Hadsell’s hotel room.

http://wtkr.com/2015/10/08/wesley-hadsell-charged-with-possession-of-heroin/

"9 millimeter rounds, white socks, a game system, lap top, shoes paperwork and duct tape. No heroin is listed whatsoever," Korslund says.

Investigators also found suspected drug residue during a search. After formal analysis by the Virginia Division of Forensic Science, the substance was confirmed to be heroin. We still don't know where police discovered the heroin, only that they found it on the same day they searched Hadsell's hotel.

Obviously, Korslund doesn't disclose everything LE took from the hotel room. In fact, notably missing from his list are the scales with drug residue. So when he says that no heroin is on the list of items taken, that's intentionally misleading on his part, imo. We know the scales were taken, and we know there was drug residue on the scales. We also know that LE found drug residue somewhere that was later confirmed to be heroin. So...I think you are right, Debbie. I think the residue on the scales probably was heroin, and the reason we don't see it listed as taken from the hotel is because it was on the scales which WAS listed.

ETA: I stand by my statement that users don't weigh small amounts of heroin...so if there was heroin found in the scales, someone was dealing, imo.

This is where I haven't totally discredited the white car and the red truck sightings. It could have been someone else driving the red truck and the witness just assumed it was her "driving with purpose." And the witness that saw the white car never saw a person inside only parked in the driveway. (This could have been his friend unknown to the family (girlfriend, drug dealer, drug friend). Or yes AJ could have walked to his hotel saying she was just going to walk and get the truck. There is this idea she went for a walk that morning to maybe blow off some steam.

We also know that by AB's testimony that he was in WH's hotel room and that's how he saw the evidence. Heck I'm probably sure that JC and CS have been in that room. Maybe DH and whoever he was running around with that the time.

I've never found the vehicle sightings credible, HOWEVER if they were and it was someone other than AJ that could explain why the truck was parked in the wrong spot. I wonder who among Wes/Drew/AJ's known associates could have been mistaken for AJ herself?

You and I talked about this several posts back. Something you said got me to wondering about whether or not it actually could have been heroin residue found on the scales LE took from WH's hotel room. Here's what I found:

Prosecutors also cited his lengthy criminal history and recent drug use as reasons to deny bond. They said Hadsell admitted to detectives to increasing his cocaine use recently. They also say a scale with drug residue was found in Hadsell’s hotel room.

"9 millimeter rounds, white socks, a game system, lap top, shoes paperwork and duct tape. No heroin is listed whatsoever," Korslund says.

Investigators also found suspected drug residue during a search. After formal analysis by the Virginia Division of Forensic Science, the substance was confirmed to be heroin. We still don't know where police discovered the heroin, only that they found it on the same day they searched Hadsell's hotel.

Obviously, Korslund doesn't disclose everything LE took from the hotel room. In fact, notably missing from his list are the scales with drug residue. So when he says that no heroin is on the list of items taken, that's intentionally misleading on his part, imo. We know the scales were taken, and we know there was drug residue on the scales. We also know that LE found drug residue somewhere that was later confirmed to be heroin. So...I think you are right, Debbie. I think the residue on the scales probably was heroin, and the reason we don't see it listed as taken from the hotel is because it was on the scales which WAS listed.

ETA: I stand by my statement that users don't weigh small amounts of heroin...so if there was heroin found in the scales, someone was dealing, imo.

Well if that's the case, it may explain where the "$500 cash reward for info leading to AJ, no questions asked" came from that WH sent out the day she was reported missing. I mean, I don't know what his normal paycheck was but living in a motel, buying fast-food, and the cost of gas back and forth to work every day most likely didn't leave him with $500 bucks laying around. So either he was dealing (no one will be shocked there) or he was lying and didn't have the $500 to begin with (and no one will be shocked there either).

Since I don't know anything about heroin other than what I read in articles, I wasn't sure one way or another if users weighed what they bought. I might think that hard core users might so they don't get ripped off but I would imagine at some point they wouldn't even bother. Heck, I'm sure more than half can't even verify if what they are buying is really heroin, lol. But I wouldn't put it past WH to actually deal at least a little.

I've never found the vehicle sightings credible, HOWEVER if they were and it was someone other than AJ that could explain why the truck was parked in the wrong spot. I wonder who among Wes/Drew/AJ's known associates could have been mistaken for AJ herself?

JH looks very similar at times.

JH looks very similar at times.

She would know which side of the driveway to park on. There are a few others that could fit the bill. I am not going to name or initial. It's just another possibility to consider.

If you were frantically looking for your daughter and you'd kicked your husband out of the house due to his nefarious activities, wouldn't you be driving with purpose and would you care what side of the driveway you pulled into, if any side at all? Heck, I'd pull right into the middle and wouldn't bother lining up either.

Maybe we will get some answers tomorrow. All the clues point to WH. When that happens, it is usually more complicated. If it wasn't, surely they could have charged him with something by now, even if illegally disposing of the body. Tired of seeing guilty people go free.

If you were frantically looking for your daughter and you'd kicked your husband out of the house due to his nefarious activities, wouldn't you be driving with purpose and would you care what side of the driveway you pulled into, if any side at all? Heck, I'd pull right into the middle and wouldn't bother lining up either.

Except the details don't line up. First, she hadn't even been reported missing yet (that happened the NEXT NIGHT), the suspicious texts hadn't come in yet (that was early the next morning) and by the Monday afternoon (when the red truck/white car vehicle sightings supposedly happened), there was just no reason for anyone, really, to assume AJ was "missing". According to what we've all been told, she (AJ) had been seen by JH and her sisters just that morning.

Secondly, we've been told she (JH) was at work that day.

I really don't see any reason to suspect it was JH driving the red truck or the white car since technically, AJ wasn't even "missing" yet. Unless of course, there are important details that haven't been made public.

What really gets me about this whole nasty mess, is that even though everything DOES seem to point straight at WH, especially the newest disclosure about the GPS, LE still hasn't actually charged him with anything directly connected to AJ going missing, dying, or being left at that house. After investigating for 8 months, still no charges. No charges against WH, or anyone else. :( SO frustrating.

Except the details don't line up. First, she hadn't even been reported missing yet (that happened the NEXT NIGHT), the suspicious texts hadn't come in yet (that was early the next morning) and by the Monday afternoon (when the red truck/white car vehicle sightings supposedly happened), there was just no reason for anyone, really, to assume AJ was "missing". According to what we've all been told, she (AJ) had been seen by JH and her sisters just that morning.

Secondly, we've been told she (JH) was at work that day.

I really don't see any reason to suspect it was JH driving the red truck or the white car since technically, AJ wasn't even "missing" yet. Unless of course, there are important details that haven't been made public.

Except that we've discussed that the possibility here that the eyewitness sightings of the vehicles may be off by a day. :)

Very plausible.

But what if:

WH showed up at house that morning in red truck; talked AJ into going somewhere with him in the red truck; she left with him and the tragedy ensued; WH left AJ "somewhere" temporarily -- maybe even in his hotel room, if that's where it happened. WH then tore back to JH's house driving red truck ("with purpose"); WH's adrenaline was pumping (fueled by coke?) in his frenzy to return the red truck to the house before the kids got home from school and saw him. He switched the white truck & red truck around the driveway (and/or parking area in front of house), making sure he parked the red truck on wrong side of driveway, so it would look ... suspicious(?!); got in white work truck and went wherever he went after that.

He later coached the witness, and planted a seed in the witness' memory, to compel him to "recount" his sighting to LE of "AJ" driving the red truck ("with purpose" and, oh yeah, with the white car following behind).

[MOO]

Except that we've discussed that the possibility here that the eyewitness sightings of the vehicles may be off by a day. :)

This is true. If that is the truth, that means AJ had the truck on Sunday. No one has come forward and said that at all from anywhere, which leads me to believe that wasn't the case. And we know she wasn't driving it Tuesday.

I am saying that I believe the sighting was a day later than previously reported, and that AJ was not the person driving. JMO

Ahhh ok so someone driving it Tuesday that the person saw and waved to that possibly looked like AJ and that would probably be her mom. She could have been off from work trying to find AJ

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member