2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
JimLichtenstein
Jim Lichtenstein My ustream is down for now. Needed to charge my battery up... be back in about 1/2 hour. #caseyanthony

Here's a car I saw in front of the courthouse yesterday with message on trunk: do not open for 31 days. #CaseyAnthony '

I dont get this.... what the heck was HLN's countdown clock all about? where the heck are they?

http://www.tweetdeck.com/twitter/Newsgirly/~dni9S

Susan

OKAY !!!!!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!! According To News 13 Orlando's Website A Helicoptor Just Took Off From The Rooftop Of The Jail !!! Care To Make a Wager About Who Was Inside !!!...

Newsgirly Susan
OKAY !!!!!!! HERE WE GO !!!!!!! According To News 13 Orlando's Website A Helicoptor Just Took Off From The Roo

My phoneis messing up.

I thought this was the sheriffs office helicopter.

I think they were warned by Baez or something to not facilitate this madness, shes been acquitted and any more madness would result in lawsuits.

LOL! I'll bet they're shaking in their boots. Ever hear of a little thing called freedom of the press?

The same guy who's tweeting the flight to Palm Springs just tweeted that FCA's seizures were due to Xanax withdrawal per his source...

right

Why would Casey register at WS? She could read posts without registering...

It was a joke. If you've noticed, many of us aren't taking things too seriously tonight.

She married Jose Baez...just sayin'

I just want you to know that every time I see your new siggy line, aka "mature jb" and the priceless pic...I giggle...

Wonder if notified Ashleigh Banfield that he updated his website with working links...finally? LOL!

No, I bet someone did it for him for free after seeing the national article about his pitiful site...and past!

LOL! I'll bet they're shaking in their boots. Ever hear of a little thing called freedom of the press?

Once again, referenced the Anna Nicole case, when they were calling her partner a murderer, and his lawyers shot out warnings, saying, correct your reporting, or we are going to sue, and they sure did, and this was HLN. So, I can see how they may have done that. I remember Vinny and Jane saying they were going to be sitting right on tv covering this when she got out, and there is nothing live from any major news source, and after all they have covered this, if no one finds that odd, well, ok, but I do.

OT...anyone know what time the US Woman's soccer team is playing tomorrow?

So what exactly are her attorneys protecting her from at the jail when she leaves tonight? Would someone really try to "off" her at a jail????? So I have to believe that all they are protecting her from tonight is protesters signs and yells/chants. WOW Casey here's a tip for you, protesters signs and yells/chants are the least of your worries.

Once again, referenced the Anna Nicole case, when they were calling her partner a murderer, and his lawyers shot out warnings, saying, correct your reporting, or we are going to sue, and they sure did, and this was HLN. So, I can see how they may have done that. I remember Vinny and Jane saying they were going to be sitting right on tv covering this when she got out, and there is nothing live from any major news source, and after all they have covered this, if no one finds that odd, well, ok, but I do.

Has HLN been calling FCA a murderer since her acquittal?

I find it odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members