2011.07.16-17 HLN & FOX (Weekend) News Coverage - Caylee Anthony

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think they were warned by Baez or something to not facilitate this madness, shes been acquitted and any more madness would result in lawsuits.

I highly doubt HLN is scared of any threat JB might make:twocents:

She has a litigation case. She's not going to talk. JB will probably do it all. No different than court. imo

But IF she is seriously being offered a cool $Million$, then imo, she WILL talk.
It may cost her some penalties in some civil cases, but it will still be worth it in the end. I bet the agents were saying " STRIKE while the iron is hot."

And I don't think the DT can afford to put her up or protect her or babysit her without selling an interview or two upfront.

Making book deals and film deals takes a lot of time and legal resources so they need to make some quick cash upfront to take care of her in the mean time.

But I agree, she won't say anything real. She will say a bunch of worthless BS, punctuated by Baez saying she cannot say anything about anything meaningful.

Did you see Ann Finnel saying TODAY that she did not know HOW the child died, and probably no one ever will. ???? She is as bad as the rest of them now.

There will only be three journalists covering/documenting the actual release, but it will NOT BE SHOWN LIVE., per NBC NEWS

Off topic cos I don't know how to do the multi-quote thing. I know where Oswald is buried as well as Bonnie Parker.

Oooh, that makes me sound weird. I'm not!

I think HLN and CNN and FOX feel snubbed and maybe have been told to back off Casey or get sued.

Sued for what?

HLN has been running that stupid countdown clock for days. JVM has been sitting in front of that courthouse for days looking like a drowned rat. Now we're down to the wire - down to the hour - and they're running re-runs and all we get is Jim L? Epic fail. LOL

I estimate between 150-200 ppl here at jail. Barricades are up at booking &release center. #caseyanthony

I dont know. I remember when the Anna Nicole Smth stuff was going on and they were calling her partner/manager a murderer, and his lawyers sent something out and said, you correct your reporting or you will get sued, and they did. And since shes been aquitted, the shes a baby killer stuff has stopped, its become less emotional, I think they were warned.

JB can not prevent a news station from covering a news story.

The idea that HLN is not live because JB "warned" them is ridiculous!

JMO

Sued for what?

HLN has been running that stupid countdown clock for days. JVM has been sitting in front of that courthouse for days looking like a drowned rat. Now we're down to the wire - down to the hour - and they're running re-runs and all we get is Jim L? Epic fail. LOL

JVM looks more and more like a Pekinese to me every day (and I love Pekinese dogs, don't get me wrong...) but the more that hair begins to encompass her face and her frown lines deepen from squinting into the Florida sun...:)

I do not believe anyone will be able to show in real time the release.......Have to watch for the "ambulance chasers"

Anyone else notice that ticket says "one way" ? if it's legit, guess she plans on staying there a while?

Checked the jail's website at 11:19 PM EDT

Still in jail
Data was last updated on 7/16/2011 11:01:46 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics