GUILTY CA - Caren Ramirez & 3 others for imprisonment, torture of 16yo boy, Tracy, 2008

Girl Scout leader? Nice.....

Has anyone been able to find Kelly Lau's MySpace? They refer to it in articles and on the radio but I can't find it.

The only things I can find about her are that she had a dance team to raise money for a cancer charity and she was quoted in a science-fair related story gushing about how helpful it was for her daughter to make a model volcano.

Parent Kelly Schumacher was thrilled with her daughter's participation in the fair.
"Her project was on volcanoes and she had awonderful time," she said of 8-year-old [name deleted].
"She learned what active volcanoes are still out there and how they erupt. It was really a tremendous experience for her."

http://findarticles.com/p/articles/mi_qn4176/is_/ai_n21415703

American Cancer Society personal page
http://209.85.173.132/search?q=cache:slCH5z_-bEgJ:main.acsevents.org/site/TR/RelayForLife/RelayForLifeCaliforniaDivision%3Fpg%3Dpersonal%26fr_id%3D5305%26fr_id%3D5305%26px%3D6198656%26printer_friendly%3D1+%22kelly+schumacher%22+%22stockton,+ca%22&hl=en&ct=clnk&cd=4&gl=us

and
http://main.acsevents.org/site/TRGi...6198656&JServSessionIdr012=t42tbayqy1.app314b

Has anyone been able to find Kelly Lau's MySpace? They refer to it in articles and on the radio but I can't find it.

Here you go. Tons of pics. I haven't gone through them yet.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18132480

kelly's Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog]

(view more)

[View All Blog Entries]
kelly's Blurbs About me:
30 yr. old mom of 4 beautiful kids [deleted names of kids].......Happily married to a man who I love to death. He is my best friend and a wonderful father to our 4 kids and I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world. We live in Northern California where I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a Contractor. We have a typical life I guess-our oldest daughter is involved with Girl Scouts and ____ is our Ballerina in training. My boys just kick back and wait there turn to do something fun. We have a dog named BUBBA and no white picket fence but our neighbor has one. LOL!!!!!!

kelly's Details Status:MarriedHere for:FriendsOrientation:StraightHometown:Chino HillsBody type:5' 8"Ethnicity:White / CaucasianReligion:Christian - otherZodiac Sign:AquariusSmoke / Drink:No / NoChildren:proud parentEducation:Grad / professional school
kelly's Schools Modern Technology School
Anaheim, CA
Graduated: N/A
Student status: Alumni
Degree: Other
Major: Medical Assistant

2001 to 2001 Don Antonio Lugo High
Chino, CALIFORNIA
Graduated: 1996
Degree: High School Diploma

1993 to 1996 Tahoe Truckee High
Truckee,California
Graduated: N/A

1992 to 1993

Here you go. Tons of pics. I haven't gone through them yet.
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewPicture&friendID=18132480

kelly's Latest Blog Entry [Subscribe to this Blog]

(view more)

[View All Blog Entries]
kelly's Blurbs About me:
30 yr. old mom of 4 beautiful kids [deleted names of kids].......Happily married to a man who I love to death. He is my best friend and a wonderful father to our 4 kids and I wouldn't trade him for anything in this world. We live in Northern California where I am a stay at home mom and my husband is a Contractor. We have a typical life I guess-our oldest daughter is involved with Girl Scouts and ____ is our Ballerina in training. My boys just kick back and wait there turn to do something fun. We have a dog named BUBBA and no white picket fence but our neighbor has one. LOL!!!!!!

Wow, STEADFAST, it's unbelievable to think these are the same people!
Wonder if Grandpa and Uncle Justin knew?

Wow, STEADFAST, it's unbelievable to think these are the same people!
Wonder if Grandpa and Uncle Justin knew?

Up in the right corner, you can click on view profile and get to the main page.

Here's an intriguing post:
Jun 5 2008 12:40 AM

Hii!!! I'm so glad we were able to touch base after so long, hopefully I can come visit sometime, I'm 21 now.
lol!

One of their myspace friends -- jroc
"Occupation:modern day slave"
http://profile.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.viewProfile&friendID=56869429

The oldest girl is the same age as my granddaughter. I can't imagine my granddaughter being able to emotionally handle seeing another human being treated the way he was.

I don't believe others weren't aware of this. (besides the disgusting neighbors)

Something doesn't add up. She says on myspace that she has four beautiful kids? But media says that two kids were removed from the household??? Also the two kids that were removed from the home were under the age of 5. Isn't that too young for girl scouts?

Are any of the kids on myspace around the age of 17?

Something doesn't add up. She says on myspace that she has four beautiful kids? But media says that two kids were removed from the household???

Are any of the kids on myspace around the age of 17?

No.

One article said they took 2 kids that were at home, but two others weren't home when LE came. She has two daughters older than 5.

Ramirez was awarded custody of the boy in Sacramento County after the boy's father had lost custody, Robinson said.
Ramirez lost custody after she was arrested on felony abuse charges for incidents that began in 2005, Sacramento County court records show. She was accused of using some kind of weapon on two boys, who were 16 and 13 in 2007. In November 2007, Ramirez agreed to a five-year probation on the charges, but she failed to make court appearances and violated the probation. A warrant for her arrest was issued in April.
http://www.sacbee.com/101/story/1444414.html

That poor boy! It seems as if he has been abused his whole life! They mention the father losing custody, but so far (admittedly I haven't checked all the links) I haven't seen any mention of a "mother". I hope he gets the physical and psychological help he is going to need. Poor thing. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the boy black or white? The aunt-type thing is obviously black, but some of the neighbors mention the boy as appearing "pale". I know black people can be pale also, but it still makes me think he is white. Anyone know? I guess, being a minor, they won't release pictures of him, hmm?

Wow this one really has me stumped! Looking at the myspace, you would think this was your average American family! The couple looks normal, the kids look well taken care of, and there are lots of pics of friends/family so it wouldn't appear that they were reclusive at all. So how is it possible that no one knew about what this 17 year old kid was going through?? Anyone who KNEW and didn't report it.....deserves to rot in prison right alongside the captors IMO! This just makes me sick!

That poor boy! It seems as if he has been abused his whole life! They mention the father losing custody, but so far (admittedly I haven't checked all the links) I haven't seen any mention of a "mother". I hope he gets the physical and psychological help he is going to need. Poor thing. Sorry if this sounds like a dumb question, but is the boy black or white? The aunt-type thing is obviously black, but some of the neighbors mention the boy as appearing "pale". I know black people can be pale also, but it still makes me think he is white. Anyone know? I guess, being a minor, they won't release pictures of him, hmm?

I assumed he was African American but now that you point this out I am not sure.

If he is black could this have been a horrible racial thing?

Everyone in the world who has heard this story has their heart breaking for this poor child. Hopefully with the outpouring of love he is sure to receive it will restore his faith in humanity.

Tricia

Berkeley police have arrested a third suspect in the alleged torture of a 17-year-old boy believed to have been held captive for more than a year.
Tracy police spokesman Matt Matt Robinson told News10 that Berkeley police arrested the outstanding suspect in the Tracy teen torture investigation Caren Ramirez, 43, late Tuesday night.
Investigators said she is the teen's aunt and there is a pre-existing felony warrant for abuse of the boy issued for her. Ramirez is accused of the same charges as the other two suspects that were arrested Tuesday. (more at link)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=51380&catid=2

Bumping this thread. Live link is up.

Berkeley police have arrested a third suspect in the alleged torture of a 17-year-old boy believed to have been held captive for more than a year.
Tracy police spokesman Matt Matt Robinson told News10 that Berkeley police arrested the outstanding suspect in the Tracy teen torture investigation Caren Ramirez, 43, late Tuesday night.
Investigators said she is the teen's aunt and there is a pre-existing felony warrant for abuse of the boy issued for her. Ramirez is accused of the same charges as the other two suspects that were arrested Tuesday. (more at link)

http://www.news10.net/news/local/story.aspx?storyid=51380&catid=2

The first time I saw a picture of the aunt I thought it was a man! I was shocked when the news said it was his aunt. Hadn't this boy been taken away from the parents and then the aunt and then he ran away from the nex foster home and then was placed with these abusers? Sounds like the aunt was over there all of the time.

I hope all three of these monsters get years in prison. It's just hard to believe that things like this take place in homes here and no one was the wiser. I wonder how he got loose? Somehow he got the chain loose poor little thing. I'm glad that he found the courage to drag that chain and in his boxers go to that gym for help. He isn't going to be to trusting of anyone for a long time. If I were him I'd be real leery about going into another foster home after all he has been through. From what the neighbors said he sounds like a good kid.

I wonder if he isn't of mixed blood....maybe African American and white? Maybe that is why he was treated like he was...he didn't fit in with the couple or the creepy aunt.

Nothing new that we haven't already heard. Aunt arrested last night in Berkeley. Car involved in teens escape, won't elaborate.

Teen out of hospital and in custody of CPS.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes
Back