GUILTY CA - Caren Ramirez & 3 others for imprisonment, torture of 16yo boy, Tracy, 2008

20081202_110001_caren_GALLERY.jpg

Another woman, Caren Ramirez, is apparently the boy's aunt and is being sought by police for possibly having a role in the boy's kidnapping. She is described as 5 feet tall, weighing 100 pounds and police say she may be headed to Palo Alto.
http://www.mercurynews.com/crime/ci_11120251

I hope they get her. I wonder where the young man's parents are and if they were aware of the situation?

I hope they get her. I wonder where the young man's parents are and if they were aware of the situation?

Do we know if he was ever even reported missing? I just have such a sad and heavy feeling that this boy has been "on his own" so to speak with no love from a caring adult his whole life. I hope I'm wrong and that his parents will be found and they'll have a happy reunion, but something tells me that's not going to happen. If this is indeed his aunt, then I'm not too sure we can count on the parents to come and save the day.

Those awful people (I won't even type out their names) shouldn't be allowed bail....they've ruined this poor boy.

jmo

This story is so sad. I am very happy the young man was able to get away. I wish him much happiness in the future. I hope he gets the help he needs.

Being reported on NG tonight. Livid this can happen in this day and age. Neighbors need to be vigilant and report what they see.

Thank god this boy escaped.

Have there been anymore mssing teens in the area, I wonder. This couple had to be at this for sometime.

Wow, if that's a pic of the aunt above... she could pass herself off as a male imo with a bit of effort. Lord, I cannot believe somethings people do in the world. These days are so hard to believe in the good of others.

Apparently they weren't concerned about him, and the abusers knew that. There is no contact between them reported, so...

I am just getting back online and this news makes me want to spit. I am hopping mad over this terrible abuse. At least the bail is unreachable for these horrible, horrible people. Bless this child with hope and courage. Another survivor of unspeakable torture.

Wow, if that's a pic of the aunt above... she could pass herself off as a male imo with a bit of effort. Lord, I cannot believe somethings people do in the world. These days are so hard to believe in the good of others.

You are too kind PC. I don't think there is any effort needed. It's a man.

These people are sickening evil creatures and the neighbors aren't much better. Somebody needs to compensate this boy for not looking for him. It wouldn't have taken too much effort to track down that ugly looking aunt of his and her friends. Instead, I guess he was just written off as a runaway. Now, he's missed out on school and getting any help that he needed from living around trash in the first place or whatever the reason was his family lost custody or he was sent to a group home.

No. She is a female. They would have verified this when she was arrested for abusing him already. However, she is one unattractive and masculine female.

:whistle:
Okay, honest mistake. I did assume it was a pic of the aunt. And yes, I was trying to be politically correct. Many women have very masculine features.

:yow:

edited - okay... now reading seriouslysearching has stated its a woman... if she says so, good enough for me. ty SS

The Aunt appears to have an Adams Apple. KWIM? Looks like a guy to me. Sheesh, who knows.

Unless they have the aunt's photo mixed up with a male inmate...I would have to say that LE knows they are looking for a woman. They do extensive "research" if they are unsure of the sex of a particular inmate. LOL (Adams apple or not!)

Has anyone been able to find Kelly Lau's MySpace? They refer to it in articles and on the radio but I can't find it.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shyanne
Back