Skyla Whitaker, 11, & Taylor Placker 13 - Found Murdered - #1

Status
Not open for further replies.
It also makes me wonder if it wasn't a drug drop between Dallas, TX and Tulsa, OK. Highway 75 is the backway to Dallas. Most people use I-35, but if you don't want to go on the main roads...you can take that route. LE in the area is sparse and it would be a prime area for something like that to occur.

That sounds like a reasonable theory.

If that is the case, they will never find them unless someone just happened to see them before or afterwards.

They just said on Headline news that the Sheriff said he wasn't letting his kids outside right now and how that spoke volumes about the danger of the situation.

They just said on Headline news that the Sheriff said he wasn't letting his kids outside right now and how that spoke volumes about the danger of the situation.

Yeah, it also makes it pretty clear that they have no idea at all who did it.
I cannot stand to think that someone could get away with this.:mad:

I know, its makes my blood boil.

It sent shivers down my spine when you said that. You are right, of course. He wouldn't say that if they had ANY clue. :mad:

Drug dealers show no mercy. Remember the Port St. Lucie killings of an entire family, including the two children?

Why would a local kill these kids? For kicks? I just cannot imagine.

SuziQ,
I think I need new glasses. lol :p
I cannot find anything in the above article that mentions 3 suspects. Can you help me?

It sure doesn't! What I copy and pasted was the title of the article at that time. Evidently Channel9 news made a change in a big way after the presser. Which is curious, IIRC, the article made it sound like they were almost ready to make an arrest. So how do you go from THREE suspects to NONE?

IMO, LE thought wrongly that they had the right people and now are back to square one.

Drug dealers show no mercy. Remember the Port St. Lucie killings of an entire family, including the two children?

Why would a local kill these kids? For kicks? I just cannot imagine.

Makes you wonder. The spokesman at the presser pretty much ruled out even sexual assault because all of this happened within half an hour. And probably even quicker than that because Taylor's dad had tried to call to tell them to come home almost right after they left, and they didn't answer the phone.

This is a new photo of Taylor.

<snip>

(CNN) -- Residents in a small Oklahoma town were warned Tuesday that the shooting deaths of two schoolgirls may be the work of someone who lives in the area.
art.girls.ap.jpg
Taylor Dawn Paschal-Placker, shown at her school in 2006, was killed Sunday while on a walk with a friend.

"If it were me, I wouldn't let my kids out walking unless there were other people around that you knew," Okfuskee County Sheriff Jack Choate said in a news conference Tuesday. "We don't know what the threat is." <snip>

Clearly at this point LE is baffled.

How far had the girls walked? It's odd that no one heard the gunshots. I just can't imagine why the girls would be shot multiple times for just seeing something. What the heck could they have seen in a short period of time in the late afternoon.
Drug deal.

Sad. I wonder if it were a drug deal or if someone was growing pot in that desolate area. The reason that I thought of marijuana is that I'd always heard not to wander off hiking trails in Hawaii or you could end up dead. There were apparently some major pot growers on the various islands who would shoot to kill if you wandered into an area where they were growing their plants. :(
I have heard that said all my life about the south eastern part Oklahoma. I lived there for the first 18 years of my life.

It also makes me wonder if it wasn't a drug drop between Dallas, TX and Tulsa, OK. Highway 75 is the backway to Dallas. Most people use I-35, but if you don't want to go on the main roads...you can take that route. LE in the area is sparse and it would be a prime area for something like that to occur.
If you were going to to Dallas from Tulsa 75 south would be the shortest way. 75 turns in to Indian Nation Turnpike. If you take that all the way down you will be in Hugo ok. In Hugo you get on 271 south to Pairs Tx from Pairs you have a straight shot to Dallas. If you go that way It put you going though the towns I was talking about in the above post. If you use I 35 from Tulsa to Dallas you have to take 40 over to Okie City and get on I 35.

Makes you wonder. The spokesman at the presser pretty much ruled out even sexual assault because all of this happened within half an hour. And probably even quicker than that because Taylor's dad had tried to call to tell them to come home almost right after they left, and they didn't answer the phone.
Why would the grandfather/dad called them right back to the house with 30 mins. of them leave. That just dont sound right.

Why would the grandfather/dad called them right back to the house with 30 mins. of them leave. That just dont sound right.

According to news reports, because Skylar's mother called just after they left to say she was coming over to pick up her daughter.

This is absolutely nuts! Two beautiful princesses out taking a innocent walk and then this happens? This is not fair..wth is going on & why?!?! :furious: Our kids can't play outside, little girls can't take a walk, parents are paranoid all over the country...somethings going to have to give!

Well, when they're found, give them a trial, skip prison. Take them out and shoot them full of bullets. Prison is way too good for them.

Just wanted to chime in and say that I am in the Dallas area and go to Branson once or twice a year. We go up the 75 way through Oklahoma and then cut over on 40 up 540 and so on. I was curious as to where this was and was surprised to see that it wasn't too far up from where we go. I just don't know. When I go that way I don't like all the small towns I drive through and see a bunch of cops in them....so not sure if that were to be the preferred route for drug dealers. But who the heck knows.

I'm out in a rural area as well here in Big D that is, and with the tv and air running, couldn't say if you would necessarily hear the gun shots.

I have a feeling they were killed for a such a stupid senseless reason. What a tragedy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
truecrime-hazeleyes