TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mickey Rourke from Body Heat:

"I want you to see if this sounds familiar: any time you try a decent crime, you got fifty ways you're gonna **** up. If you think of twenty-five of them, then you're a genius... and you ain't no genius. You remember who told me that?"

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0082089/quotes

LOL thanks for that Surfie!!!! That was such a great lineLOL

Maybe when they found that duct tape yesterday with the hair on it made them refocus their search today.

I mean we saw the duct tape on the side of the road a searcher found it
if its not Hollys hair whos is it?

usually it is best for LE to keep some findings to themselves.
As I stated before, it could also be a woman who took her.

I suppose it could be a woman that took her but I would not let myself be led into the woods by another woman. And I am not a big person. I'd just go bipolar on their *advertiser censored*. A 200 lb suspect would be a big woman and I think would look like a big woman compared to an average size man.

I think the official nickname for Webslueths posters should be "Webbies".

Just read on FB of a pilot who has a helicopter and is volunteering.....I guess TN has lived up to its nickname of the "volunteer state." lol
Also see the former sheriff of Dyersburg,Tn is possibly involved...he left that post and took an appointment with the US Marshalls so we are well represented up there now.

usually it is best for LE to keep some findings to themselves.
As I stated before, it could also be a woman who took her.

Nawwww not a woman. And i think the duct tape was a find !I know they wont tell if they found anything. After all the booo booos made i dont think we will hear anything at all... JMO

You know, I would also check out her church. Im not dissing on the/a church... but its a place where people would see Holly and she was known to sing there.

1. Police would have pulled over an ATV
2. People would have seen an ATV with an abducted woman

You can hear ATV's from everywhere

Plus, An ATV would not get very far in those woods and they neither would get very far on a road.

A Vehicle would be the most likely thing used in an abduction

1. They ARE NOT on main roads they are in the back woods of Tenn.

2. When this happend there were no PPL out in them thar woods no one could see them

3. ya dont really hear them the brush silences the sounds. Kids aroudn here ride them even in their yards,

Maybe when they found that duct tape yesterday with the hair on it made them refocus their search today.

I mean we saw the duct tape on the side of the road a searcher found it
if its not Hollys hair whos is it?

Was that on fb?

Truthfully I am suprised that they may have found her lunch purse 8 miles away from where she was taken, it gives me hope that she may be being kept alive.
I really believe it is someone she knows, not real well but perhaps in passing from the school, that is obsessed with her.

1. They ARE NOT on main roads they are in the back woods of Tenn.

2. When this happend there were no PPL out in them thar woods no one could see them

3. ya dont really hear them the brush silences the sounds. Kids aroudn here ride them even in their yards,

But he would have had to get there from somewhere woudln't he? Unless he lived somewhere in the immediate area I would think he needed a car to get to Holly's house and a car to get 8 miles away on the road where her lunch box was found? True or not there were reports of a car being found. ATV's also leave very distinct tracks that could be followed. I would think if he were still on an ATV it would be easy to spot with thermal imaging as a hot engine would show at night, and would stay hot a long time after it was turned off.

Just read on FB of a pilot who has a helicopter and is volunteering.....I guess TN has lived up to its nickname of the "volunteer state." lol
Also see the former sheriff of Dyersburg,Tn is possibly involved...he left that post and took an appointment with the US Marshalls so we are well represented up there now.

Yes, Volunteer State for sure!

Jeff Holt, former LE officer in various parts of West TN is now a US Marshal. He reppin' us.

Was that on fb?

I think it was ABC...? Someone posted the link a few pages back. Definitely MSM - just don't know if the duct tape/hair is related to Holly's case or not.

ETA: Concentric posted it on the previous thread:

link (it's at about 1:43):

http://abcnews.go.com/US/holly-bobo...ues-emerge-search-continues/story?id=13389409

Concentric's post:

Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - TN TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #3

Was that on fb?

No it was a news clip they were showing all the searchers and then it showed the duct tape on the side of the road and they said there was blonde hair on it.
they showed the duct tape lying there in the leaves on the side of the road with police around it.

I feel so lost in this case and I try to keep up with what is current so somebody correct me if I am wrong,

Last night H/S tools where being requesting for a certain met up location to aid in a night time search?
Any update on that?

No update of the blood found in the driveway ?

Still no word on the identity of a suspect but there is a rumor that a boyfriend from her past that has not been accounted for who is not her current boyfriend ?

The dogs picked up no scent from her home?
Have they been trailing a scent though the woods currently?

Or is the search a grid search? If they are trialing a scent the search would look different. I also dont understand LE allowing all the volunteers into the woods if they thought she was still with her abductor.

There is a lot of people at church, it's Palm Sunday, I'm sure after lunch they will get hundreds!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa