TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - # 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the problem here!!!!!

Yes they found a lunch box or purse as Meher calls it but its been reported
in the woods, beside the road,,, in a creek... its mind boggling.

All we know is they found the lunchpurse!

LOL....actually, in that area, it is quite possible for all three to be accurate. Tossing it from a car or atv while crossing a small bridge could cause it to land near/in a creek that is IN the woods and BY a road. Probably a dozen or more places like that right in the area of the search!

jmo

I know that.......

How do you know there were not people out in the woods?

An ATV would not get very far in those woods.

You have to go look at the area they live there is nothing out there nada its all treees and retention ponds.... Its desolate their home is set so far off the road
way back into the woods... Not many neighbors....

BB in a bit taking son to the beach!

I feel so lost in this case and I try to keep up with what is current so somebody correct me if I am wrong,

Last night H/S tools where being requesting for a certain met up location to aid in a night time search?
Any update on that?

No update of the blood found in the driveway ?

Still no word on the identity of a suspect but there is a rumor that a boyfriend from her past that has not been accounted for who is not her current boyfriend ?

The dogs picked up no scent from her home?
Have they been trailing a scent though the woods currently?

Or is the search a grid search? If they are trialing a scent the search would look different. I also dont understand LE allowing all the volunteers into the woods if they thought she was still with her abductor.

Nope, No Update

Can anyone tweet to Will Nunley about the use of dogs? If they are using hounds then they would get confirmation about the duct tape. They probably need to be using tracking dogs as well as cadaver I would assume. It seems like they are getting great turnout of people, I really really hope their are dogs.

I can't imagine that if the perp had a car that he would even be in the state anymore if she is alive. If she isn't then he is probably at home or helping in the search. I truly think it is a person that knows her, either personally or from afar.

# Shelby County; Madison County among the agencies with large trucks and manpower on site. #hollybobo less than 5 seconds ago via web

# Jessie_Parrish @willnunley the Pentecostal church if darden is on the way!!!!! 7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to willnunley Retweeted by willnunley

# EMA: "We are good with the areas we have searched, we want to really broaden our search radius

http://twitter.com/willnunley

If the perp used an ATV, Holly would have been found long before now.

I believe the Lunchbox was intentionally left where someone could find it.

and I think it was the perp(s) who threw it out.

I'm sorry but I don't follow. Why would she be found earlier if the perp used an ATV? It seems that would make it easier to take her farther from home. Thanks,

I'm sorry but I don't follow. Why would she be found earlier if the perp used an ATV? It seems that would make it easier to take her farther from home. Thanks,

Because you can hear those things from miles and ATVs leave tracks that can be followed.

Plus, it would be very hard for an ATV to make it through those woods.

An ATV would not need a road.

From my observations re: hiking in the woods, an ATV would need a road or trail to drive on if there are lots of trees. In the bush behind my house, you could not just take an ATV out for a ride without there being some sort of trail or else you'd crash into trees (and I don't mean saplings). And the bush in Tennessee would be more dense than where I am (up in Canada).

IMO, if the perp who abducted her did so using an ATV, he'd (she?) have to be familiar with the local trails used by ATVers, hunters or animals (deer and other animals have their own trails they follow in the bush that they use year after year). Thus, he/she may be a local or at least have some knowledge of the area (map of ATV trails, etc.).

JMO

I may be presumptious here, but possibly because of tracks left as there have been recent rains.

from the top of the scanner NOT scanner chatter just a message at the top :)

Holly Bobo Update: THP: "We need all of our 1,000 volunteers back" as "new developments" overnight have prompted a large-scale morning search effort. Officials are asking all volunteers to report now to the Fairgrounds. Searchers should be prepared to wal

# Shelby County; Madison County among the agencies with large trucks and manpower on site. #hollybobo less than 5 seconds ago via web

# Jessie_Parrish @willnunley the Pentecostal church if darden is on the way!!!!! 7 minutes ago via Twitter for iPhone in reply to willnunley Retweeted by willnunley

# EMA: "We are good with the areas we have searched, we want to really broaden our search radius

http://twitter.com/willnunley

Feeling not to bright today but what does the post from Jessie Parrish mean and what is EMA?

TIA

Because you can hear those things from miles and ATVs leave tracks that can be followed.

Plus, it would be very hard for an ATV to make it through those woods.

I was under the impresssion the abductor had an hour head start?

I think EMA is similar to EMT - emergency medical assistance?

I would assume the abductor had a good 2 hours lead time. It took approx 1 hour for the first 911 call, and then it would take some time for the initial responders to arrive, do some info gathering, decide a search was needed, call for searchers, etc. Maybe even 3-4 hours lead time?

I was under the impresssion the abductor had an hour head start?

I think he did...... I'm not sure how much time elapsed from the time Holly was Abducted to the time the first 911 call was made. I've heard an Hour elapsed but now I don't know.

Hopefully someone can clear that up.

I feel so lost in this case and I try to keep up with what is current so somebody correct me if I am wrong,

Last night H/S tools where being requesting for a certain met up location to aid in a night time search?
Any update on that?

No update of the blood found in the driveway ?

Still no word on the identity of a suspect but there is a rumor that a boyfriend from her past that has not beenaccounted for who is not her current boyfriend ? The dogs picked up no scent from her home?
Have they been trailing a scent though the woods currently?

Or is the search a grid search? If they are trialing a scent the search would look different. I also don't understand LE allowing all the volunteers into the woods if they thought she was still with her abductor.

BBM
I do wonder if the rumor about ex is coming from a post I seen on her friend wall. They guy was in relationship in March on March 22 he was single.

The thing is the girl he was in relationship with was not Holly.

I really feel if there was ex missing that there would be BOLO out for him. At this time this on my rumor list.

I think from the Link above the blood is a fact. The finding a duct tape was fact (we just don't know how it fit in). The lunch bag fact. The brother and boyfriend has been clear...I taking that has a fact.

So IMO LE feel she in the woods somewhere and this guy might have some kind living site maybe he lives in the woods. I wish I could get better upstanding or visual of the area.

That a lot people searching. I don't think I ever seen that many on a search.

I keep thinking about case a few years back where a hiker was kidnap by a guy that live in the mountain and he wanted a woman. I think she was found alive tie to tree.

oh! night time searches we don't see many of them. But you made me think at night a campfire or some kind light would be able to be spotted easier than during the day.

So if they scanned the woods were Heat seeking devices last night they would have areas of interests based on what was mapped out due to findings right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500