trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Africa sounds so hot right now.
Married more than three times? Whoa doggy. She beats the woman at my church!

Approaching winter there now. Opposite hemisphere than N. America and climate "switches".

OMG this is priceless...I would seriously pay good money to see this but I'm so glad it's free.

Guess they are hunting up documents to crucify her about her own custody battle with ex #2. Hope they find them soon.

Darn crappy internet service. I'm completely locked out of the video.

Honestly, she's been all over the place. I think at this point they could see her as seriously mentally ill or a very bad actress. It's taken her forever to answer questions, she keeps taking the scenic route. She cries then smiles, she doesn't cry when there is mention of Gabriel being killed but cries when speaking of all that she did to get EJ to come back to AZ.
She has almost completed contradicted Jack's testimony. All in all I know what I hope they see but I'm just not feeling 100% confident that they do. I wish the jury would ask her a question or two.

Yes,what she said .
TS doesn't answer a question with yes,no,or even a sentence. She starts with the backfill to explain . She tells entire stories to answer a simple question. The judge asked her to shorten her answers and stop answering with a narrative,but so far,it hasn't stopped her.

for all the world, if ya had a home study you would friggen know it!

OMG - she thought that Rachel was going to be HER witness?

I'll never understand why HLN or TruTV doesn't carry this in it's entirety, like how they shared the Anthony trial.

You would think they know how many of us are watching this.

omg! shut up already....we don't believe you-----get on with it

That's what your attorney is for - to contact people to be your witnesses.

I'll never understand why HLN or TruTV doesn't carry this in it's entirety, like how they shared the Anthony trial.

You would think they know how many of us are watching this.

My guess is they are waiting for EJ's trial. All about ratings.

She tried to call, or called?l Rachel Hoover to be her witness and didn't know she was on the list from the get-go???

Tammy wants it in writing! She didn't know she was on the original witness list???

As God is my witness...

Oh my there's that lightening strike again!

I just got back on and missed the beginning of cross. Anything good come out?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa