trial thread: 5/10/2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the *****y lil' grin TS shot at the SA. I hope she shot her one right back!

crap gotta leave....please keep me informed! its killing me not being able to see this dig her grave!

I would hate to be a judge day in and day out bla bla bla bla year after year after year

Vinnie baby is on HNN about this case now

Did they get into her priors or her past custody issues in the first minutes of cross?

Her atty Mr. Lee asked her to explain about her 3 that she gave up to the dad. She said that the laws in LA is based on French law and that whatever a husband wants he gets. The state appt her an atty (cuz she had no $ and her husband had $$) and her atty was awful. Later she said she saw her husband delivering cases of Jack Daniels to the Judge.

Shoot. I didn't answer your ? correctly. NM

How is that statement relevant to the charges?

Oh gosh, she is chirpy and annoying. Can't stand her. Frenetic and giddy, so eager to please!

gitana, you are just jealous because you want that awesome 1950'sgoneterriblywrong hairdo :floorlaugh:

They are going after her credibility big time.

Two that stick in my mind so far:

Denied saying she embelleshed... she read the paper and pointed out ONE time she said "might have"...

Accused of saying Rachel sold baby for $80,000. No, she said Rachel's lawyer sold baby for $80,000. Huh? What's the dif???

How is that statement relevant to the charges?

Oh gosh, she is chirpy and annoying. Can't stand her. Frenetic and giddy, so eager to please!

She's been that way all day. That's why I couldn't answer your question about how we felt about her. She's a LOON... :moo:

Her atty Mr. Lee asked her to explain about her 3 that she gave up to the dad. She said that the laws in LA is based on French law and that whatever a husband wants he gets. The state appt her an atty (cuz she had no $ and her husband had $$) and her atty was awful. Later she said she saw her husband delivering cases of Jack Daniels to the Judge.

So she talked about it and that was the answer she gave? Oh, I really hope they bring in her ex and her kids as rebuttal witnesses!!!

gitana, you are just jealous because you want that awesome 1950'sgoneterriblywrong hairdo :floorlaugh:

:rocker:

OMG this is priceless...I would seriously pay good money to see this but I'm so glad it's free.
When we were first seeing Tammy basking in the limelight and talking just like this, I couldn't wait for her to be brought to trial and have to answer coherently and consistently. Hmmmm . . . I felt the same way about CA. I just hope this jury is paying close attention.

She reminded me of Cindy A when she thought she got the better of Morgan&Morgan during the depo.

They are going after her credibility big time.

Two that stick in my mind so far:

Denied saying she embelleshed... she read the paper and pointed out ONE time she said "might have"...

Accused of saying Rachel sold baby for $80,000. No, she said Rachel's lawyer sold baby for $80,000. Huh? What's the dif???

This kind of cutesy clever legal sidestepping is inconsistent with the ditzy don't know the law persona we saw all morning. Wonder what the jury is thinking.

So she talked about it and that was the answer she gave? Oh, I really hope they bring in her ex and her kids as rebuttal witnesses!!!

:rocker:

She's redoing the Mary Tyler Moore look. Everyone loved her. :razz:

If this whole missing Gabriel case weren’t so serious this trial would be comical in the way TS responds and disputes everything…..For what she has, gall is not a strong enough word. I have only seen an individual take so little responsibility for anything and twist and turn the facts to exonerate herself like this once before. She is a pathological liar and blamer. My hope is that this jury is smarter than the one that CA had.

When we were first seeing Tammy basking in the limelight and talking just like this, I couldn't wait for her to be brought to trial and have to answer coherently and consistently. Hmmmm . . . I felt the same way about CA. I just hope this jury is paying close attention.

I think it was Beth Karas who described the juror who wanted to ask Jack why they didn't call child protective services if they were so worried about Gabriel's well being.
IIRC she said he was a large man who was leaning back in seat with his arms crossed at his chest in an almost hostile position.
Also noted on HLN yesterday that Jack constantly turned to the jury smiling as he answered ,but they all remained stone faced.
The jury heard the tapes and heard from others who had no reason to lie. I doubt if the mom who met TS at JIB wanted to discuss giving her baby up on national TV.

Shoot. I didn't answer your ? correctly. NM

BBM

The judge no doubt turned to drinking after hearing her on the stand....lol

I think it was Beth Karas who described the juror who wanted to ask Jack why they didn't call child protective services if they were so worried about Gabriel's well being.
IIRC she said he was a large man who was leaning back in seat with his arms crossed at his chest in an almost hostile position.
Also noted on HLN yesterday that Jack constantly turned to the jury smiling as he answered ,but they all remained stone faced.
The jury heard the tapes and heard from others who had no reason to lie. I doubt if the mom who met TS at JIB wanted to discuss giving her baby up on national TV.

Good! That cheesy little smirk he kept doing drove me batty! I really hoped the saw the phoniness of it. Here we go!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Buffalosleuther