Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think we have a new story, a new version of the story about Annette bringing the clothes by about 7:30. She was asked what Haleigh was wearing and her response was Haleigh wasn't wearing a shirt and she had to tell Haleigh to put a shirt on. She never did say what she was wearing. It was about 55 degrees that night wasn't it? A little cold to be eating on the porch, much less eating topless.

I think we have a new story, a new version of the story about Annette bringing the clothes by about 7:30. She was asked what Haleigh was wearing and her response was Haleigh wasn't wearing a shirt and she had to tell Haleigh to put a shirt on. She never did say what she was wearing. It was about 55 degrees that night wasn't it? A little cold to be eating on the porch, much less eating topless.

If HaLeigh and Jr. had been active, playing and riding bikes, it's possible that they would have been warmed sufficiently to be comfortable at 55 degrees for the period of time it took to eat dinner on the porch. And Annette described HaLeigh as hot-natured, or used a similar term.

What I don't get, though, is why Annette doesn't mention either that she took the clothes inside the MH or that Misty took them inside. She talks about HaLeigh and Jr. coming up to her car when she arrived, and she talks about Misty (without mentioning her) sitting on the porch smoking a cigarette. Did I miss something? Just seems strange that she wouldn't mention someone (herself or Misty) taking the clothes inside or at least mention that Misty took the clothes from her, if that's the case. JMO

In a previous interview AS did mention that misty helped her carry the laundry in the house....must have been a lot of laundry. What was the other person in the car doing while all this was taking place?

Wasn't the very first story..AS drove up with somebody. The kids were on the steps; they waved and yelled, "Hey Granny". Misty came out to the car and took the laundry basket from her and AS left?

New articles from Art, I didn't watch the show but scanned through the transcript, some was discussed.

Interesting points from his articles:

Timmy showed deception on a question on the poly he took on Feb. 10, 2009

Tommy fed Misty the "Joe story" when they were together at the river during the search last April

Misty and Chelsea have apologized to Joe for accusing him of being involved in Haleigh's disappearance

RON did not pass his poly

Timmy and Chelsea have moved back to Florida

Timmy and Chelsea are willing to take a poly to prove they have nothing to do with Haleigh's disappearance but they refuse to be interrogated by LE

http://www.artharris.com/2011/03/01...ty-croslin-sibling-flubs-polygraph/#more-5101

http://www.artharris.com/2011/03/02/exclusive-strap-me-up-chelsea-croslin/

ok, this is getting crazier by the minute. The source didn't remember what question TC failed? so, I'm guessing it wasn't, 'did you harm Haleigh'? & I've always felt that the Joe story was all Tommy's...no surprise there. But now, it's being more than speculated that Ron failed his test. no surprise there either. I guess all this information being released is for a purpose...I just wish I knew why. maybe to put pressure on those not locked up? MOO

Wasn't the very first story..AS drove up with somebody. The kids were on the steps; they waved and yelled, "Hey Granny". Misty came out to the car and took the laundry basket from her and AS left?

I recall her saying they had plates on their laps. I don't recall her ever saying they were sitting on any steps..SOrry, but GGMS is in a close race with Misty in regards to how many times her story has changed..JMHO

How very odd!

On last night’s version of the Nancy Grace show, Art Harris did a lot of talking about failed polygraph tests:

“You have Misty then flunking another polygraph, a fourth one in front of law enforcement”

“Tommy took a polygraph..... He flunked miserably”

“I`m reporting on artharris.com that another sibling has flubbed or showed deception in a polygraph and that would be her brother, Timmy Croslin.”

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

On last night’s show, it seems Art “forgot” to mention another failed polygraph test referenced in one of his recent articles:

The day after five year old Haleigh Cummings was reported missing by her father’s babysitter, then 17 year old girlfriend Misty, and her brother Timmy, agreed to take a police polygraph, as did father Ronald Cummings. As it would turn out, all three would flunk that one, or subsequent lie detector tests.

http://www.artharris.com/2011/03/02/exclusive-strap-me-up-chelsea-croslin/#more-5105

Someone willing to wrestle an Angel may not have wanted to hear about THAT particular failed polygraph!

There’s something bad wrong with this:

CASAREZ: To Art Harris, investigative reporter.

You know, it was last April. And we were saying, "Hallelujah," because they`re going to solve this case.

And it all started after Tommy and Misty and Ronald were arrested for drug deals, prescription drug charges. They were incarcerated. Tommy took a polygraph, so his attorney says, and several days later he takes authorities out to the boat ramp.

HARRIS: That`s right, Jean. The polygraph given by a retired FBI agent in Jacksonville, that I reported on ArtHarris.com.

He flunked miserably. And they did not reveal that.

But he goes out to the river and takes law enforcement, shows him where he says he went down to the river with cousin Joe Overstreet (ph) of Tennessee. No proof Joe did anything.

http://archives.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1103/01/ng.01.html

So, Werter and Steve Brown KNEW Tommy Croslin had lied out his azz about that entire story but THEY DID NOT REVEAL THAT when they contacted LE and convinced them, thereby instigating the Shell Harbor search?

Remember the look of complete devastation on Crystal's face when she came out of the Sheriff's office after hearing Joe Overstreet had killed her baby?

The decorum of our WebSleuths TOS prevents my telling you what I think of these individuals.

I agree. I couldn't believe she said her mind changed after the 4th story. WHAT????? It was almost TWO YEARS before that woman changed her tune.

But TN also referred to Misty's changing stories in regard to where the children were sleeping and as far as I know, those stories changed within the first 48 hours. Make up your mind Theresa.

Also, Misty's stories weren't the only ones to change. If I recall, her son's stories changed a bit too. I believe he first told LE that he came home, noticed Haleigh missing and woke Misty up from a deep sleep. Yep, it's out there, very early in the case.

How very odd!

On last night’s version of the Nancy Grace show, Art Harris did a lot of talking about failed polygraph tests:

On last night’s show, it seems Art “forgot” to mention another failed polygraph test referenced in one of his recent articles:

Someone willing to wrestle an Angel may not have wanted to hear about THAT particular failed polygraph!

May I spam this thread and post this over and over? Just kidding, calm down Kimster. LOL Thanks for the catch and reminder Papa!

I dont get why Misty dont talk now if they offered her full immunity. Thats crazy.

Is it clear whether they threw in immunity for the drug charges as well? Now that would be an offer she couldn't refuse IMO. If they did and she turned it down, then she's worried about someone receiving the death penalty. OMO

How convenient that we have speculated about this subject for two years now and the first thing AS does when given the chance is to clear this up.

But TN also referred to Misty's changing stories in regard to where the children were sleeping and as far as I know, those stories changed within the first 48 hours. Make up your mind Theresa.

Also, Misty's stories weren't the only ones to change. If I recall, her son's stories changed a bit too. I believe he first told LE that he came home, noticed Haleigh missing and woke Misty up from a deep sleep. Yep, it's out there, very early in the case.

BBM :)

Hi SoSueMe! (great to see you again :) )

And isn't that something, Not only did Misty change her story, ROn changed his story and NOW so has Annette...totally mind blowing. So i am wondering did Annette actually get out of the vehicle or not? Did she put the shirts on the children or did she tell them to put shirts on? Maybe i am picking at the words, but if you were there, and it is the truth, then the story will always be the same. JMO

How very odd!

:clap::clap::clap: You are so right! Ron was pretty much ignored throughout the entire show. Last night was all about the Croslins......:banghead:

Does anyone have the link to the transcript for last night? I did not get to hear much of it due to a phone call............

Misty is not going talk (yet anyway) because she be throwing precious little Tim under the bus.

Because maybe all the incest rumors where true, but about the wrong brother? Maybe she also has a Timmy tattoo somewhere else on her body, no, I think I saw the booking papers, all she has is Ronald across the upper part of her behind. But maybe its possible she loves her brother so much she has decided to wither away her child bearing years so Timmy can live and make more children and be a free person, maybe Misty really is that loyal, I guess in a way its almost honorable?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
MomTuTu