Nancy Grace America's Missing 2011-03-01

Status
Not open for further replies.
BBM: I agree that AS alleged visit was an attempt to alibi Ron. I also agree that she may have changed her story to fit information LE has (or maybe to subtly refute info LE came by after she made her initial claim). I agree that LE might not at this point consider AS's alleged visit as a reliable basis for the timeline...but I do believe LE was at least in the beginning using AS visit time as the timeline.

LE said once they needed to know what happened between 7PM and 3AM...7PM being the time AS said she saw Haleigh alive, and 3AM being the time Misty said she woke up to find Haleigh missing.

At one point the time in question was changed to 8PM. For a while in between it was 7:30PM. And not too long ago it was back to 7 or 7:30PM.

I firmly believe LE used AS initially-stated visit time to establish a timeline of events. And either LE changed the timeframe when her story changed, or they changed it for some other reason and AS changed her story to coincide with LE's time.

And finally, why would AS have to alibi Ron? That would imply that he needed an alibi, which to me implies that AS knew something and IMO, it's either that Ron was involved in what happened to Haleigh or that he wasn't at work all the hours that he wants everyone to believe he was.

JMO.

It has always pizzzzzed me off that LE used Annette Sykes' time of delivering the laundry as a basis for the investigation timeline.............WTH, don't they know that elderly people are very capable of lying, especially when they are in protection mode for their children and/or grandchildren???????????

I don't think giving a child a story as to what happened would be that difficult. He/she might not get all the details right, but wasn't early reports that Junior was all over the place. Some tried to accuse Crystal of putting the "black man" or "man with black clothing" in his head, but seems like he was with the Cummings more than with Crystal.
I make a point to believe outside witnesses, (bus stop. etc...), and Jr, and hardly anyone else. But, after thinking about it, I do think planting a little false memory might be easy. LE, more than likely, already knew Jrs claims, when they made the announcement that Misty might have not been there ...so Misty was probably gone. But if that's the case, why were she, Ron and his family so adamant that she was there? Surely they didn't just take her word. MOO

I make a point to believe outside witnesses, (bus stop. etc...), and Jr, and hardly anyone else. But, after thinking about it, I do think planting a little false memory might be easy. LE, more than likely, already knew Jrs claims, when they made the announcement that Misty might have not been there ...so Misty was probably gone. But if that's the case, why were she, Ron and his family so adamant that she was there? Surely they didn't just take her word. MOO

Good question dodie. Maybe they were adamant that misty was there because someone else was there, not misty, someone they needed to protect...jmo

Good question dodie. Maybe they were adamant that misty was there because someone else was there, not misty, someone they needed to protect...jmo
or maybe the exact opposite. Maybe the kids were left alone and they don't want anybody to know. Or maybe what Misty was doing, while gone, has to be kept secret. All I know about this, is none of these people can know for sure where she was. They weren't there! So to hear Ron, TN, AS, and anybody else say she was, just doesn't make sense. I could maybe understand them defending her to a point, but really, they should never have gone against LE on this one...just kept quiet and let the chips fall where they may. IDK, maybe they felt Misty was being unfairly targeted, but how could they have known? If I was in that situation, I would've been suspecting her. MOO.

Those kids were left alone at some point. You can take that to the bank. Ron was adament about the back door being locked. That is because he locked it...with the kids alone iinside the house. They are most likely covering that part up. What we don't know is what happened before one or both were left there or after AS arrived.

See, ron wouldn't back down to that locked door. That tells me he really did lock the door.He also wouldn't even consider that anyone on the inside would unlock it. That lies in the face of logic. TN, AS, Misty and ron all deny opening that back door. Marie was the only logical one of the bunch and said, 'come on, somebody had to unlock that door from the inside if there were no sign of forced entry".

Not one person on ron's side ever said that or questioned "Why" or "How" did that back door get opened w/o forced entry?. RC and misty insisted sombody broke in. That tells me they both are in this together. We don't need to go very far in this case. The answers lie with that door, the 911 and ron's first interview.

Ron and misty both used past tense in their interviews with NG and with Greta. This is ominous, according to Statement Analysis.

Hard to believe NG kept giving him a pass whiling vilifying Crystal. I have noticed she has taken a stern stance on females and motherhood since she gave birth. Her standards are extremly high...almost rising to the pearls of Sainthood when it comess to being the mother of a child and how she perceives it should be.

Ron and misty both used past tense in their interviews with NG and with Greta. This is ominous, according to Statement Analysis.

Hard to believe NG kept giving him a pass whiling vilifying Crystal. I have noticed she has taken a stern stance on females and motherhood since she gave birth. Her standards are extremly high...almost rising to the pearls of Sainthood when it comess to being the mother of a child and how she perceives it should be.

Wonder how much time NG actually spends with the twins.

Oh, a week or so ago, NG made some bold statement against a boyfriend who moved out of his place just after his girlfriend went missing.

Wonder how much time NG actually spends with the twins.

Oh, a week or so ago, NG made some bold statement against a boyfriend who moved out of his place just after his girlfriend went missing.
Titan, I love your posts. Everyone knows my thoughts on Ron, and I clearly do not understand why Nancy likes him so much.

But I've attended tapings of Nancy's syndicated show. Tapings start at 9 AM and Nancy will go through those cases one after the other, well until after 3 PM, with VERY short (5 min breaks) in between cases and no lunch break, just so she can get home to the twins earlier.

So I would say that she does spend more time with her children than we might think.

I didn't see the show. I think it goes without saying that HaLeigh's entire family misses her terribly.

They miss her so "terribly" they are going to fly to New York a month after she vanishes and take smiling photos with the teenager lying about what happened to her... Sure is a good way of showing it... Let's hug and kiss the woman lying about what happened to the little girl we "loved." Yeah right... ::rolls eyes::

They missed her so much, her father deals drugs while she is missing...

So that is just not true that the entire family misses her.

I think she was probably there, but at an earlier time. Parts of her story ring true...the we drove up part, the being mad because Misty was back part, maybe even the kids eating. But parts of her story ring false...the Haleigh being in no shirt and eating on the porch at night parts. The changing time of the visit, the changing menu, and the whole clothes thing, seem to be an attempt by AS, in MOO, to alibi Ron, while keeping herself out of the position of being locked into describing key details. I mean what better way to not be forced to describe Haleigh's last outfit, then to say Haleigh didn't have on a shirt? & the thing about the green beans has me baffled. I'm guessing that LE maybe found the empty can sitting on the counter, but that still doesn't explain why it took so long to say it. AS acts like she's changing her story to fit information LE has, but at the same time, she doesn't act like she knows much about what happened. But...I really don't think, (at least not at this point), that LE is using AS's visit as a basis of the timeline. surely not. MOO.

I think that GGM was mostly angry because with Ron and Misty's breakup, that "forced" Ron to leave the children alone, therefore in GGM and Teresa and Ron too feel that it was entirely Misty's fault for whatever happened to Haleigh. If Misty had not "pushed Ron's buttons" and caused him to be enraged, then Haleigh would still be here......................This is what I think that family actually feels about this entire case. :banghead::banghead:

I think that GGM was mostly angry because with Ron and Misty's breakup, that "forced" Ron to leave the children alone, therefore in GGM and Teresa and Ron too feel that it was entirely Misty's fault for whatever happened to Haleigh. If Misty had not "pushed Ron's buttons" and caused him to be enraged, then Haleigh would still be here......................This is what I think that family actually feels about this entire case. :banghead::banghead:

BBM. I agree. They have reconciled themselves to the fact she is gone and Ron didn't mean to do it.. And IF it wasn't for Misty and her actions it would have never happened...They see it as being ALL Misty's fault Ron C lost his temper and killed Haleigh instead of her...As they see it he has suffered enough and she deserves to take the fall for his actions......What a sick mindset....JMHO..

YES!!!

I think TN and AS can see where Ron would be responsible for what happened if he left his kids alone but they have always made excuses for him, so they would try to ease Ron's responsibilty by blaming Misty for making him do it. It's similar mindset to a wife beater who says to the wife, "Now look what you made me do!"

Truth is, many wives accept the responsibility for making the brute do it. And I think Misty could have been talked into feeling responsible for Ron's anger, as well as for him leaving the kids alone (if he did).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
aztraea