What do you think could be done to break this case?

LE to follow up on the comment they made recently that Misty left the home Monday night and HaLeigh was gone when she returned.

Bluesky, I don't think that's what LE actually said, is it?

I have never ever heard that particular spin in media.

Any clarification or link is appreciated. :)

I think a way to get MC to talk about what she knows is to get all the key people in her life to commit the "ultimate" betrayal(s). As to what that betrayal(s) is I do not know but it has to be a sociological BLOW to her, leaving her to feel as if she has nothing to lose by telling what she knows.

1. Ron betrays her on a regular basis and she shrugs it off.
2. Her brother has taken hit after hit from her and still he lavishly continues to support her. He even goes so far to state that he got drugs for her because she asked him to. That's loyalty. I'm not sure Tommy could ever betray her; it would be interesting to see, though.
3. Her mom was on television telling everyone she thought her daughter was a liar.
4. Her dad "won't say anything bad" about her. I'm guessing ol' Hank has secrets he'd rather Misty never shares. Something that was said in the jail tapes made me think some of those pills were his. JMO and all that.
5. She can assume that TN and GGM are no longer to be considered on her side.

Misty doesn't care about betrayal. She has her victim's role that she's always used to carry her through. Much like Ron has used bullying and intimidation to keep people in line, Misty will cry 'victim here, victim here!' and like Wednesday Addams, someone is going to be whispering "all your life." because that's what she thinks works.

Maybe it's time LE started interrogating RC under bright lights and take away his showers and clean underwear. Maybe it's time they stopped pretending he's a grieving father and began treating him like a POI, even if the lowest one on the totem poll.

Maybe it's time to put TN under the lights and re-interview her boyfriend. Has GGMS been in the hot seat yet?

Let's get off the Croslins, because I see them as a pathetic bunch whose skids were greased on the downhill slope by association with RC.

I believe LE should concentrate on the Cummings clan.

My opinions only

Excellent!

1. Ron betrays her on a regular basis and she shrugs it off.
2. Her brother has taken hit after hit from her and still he lavishly continues to support her. He even goes so far to state that he got drugs for her because she asked him to. That's loyalty. I'm not sure Tommy could ever betray her; it would be interesting to see, though.
3. Her mom was on television telling everyone she thought her daughter was a liar.
4. Her dad "won't say anything bad" about her. I'm guessing ol' Hank has secrets he'd rather Misty never shares. Something that was said in the jail tapes made me think some of those pills were his. JMO and all that.
5. She can assume that TN and GGM are no longer to be considered on her side.

Misty doesn't care about betrayal. She has her victim's role that she's always used to carry her trhough. Much like Ron has used bullying and intimidation to keep people in line, Misty will cry 'victim here, victim here!' and like Wednesday Aaddams, someone is going to be whispering "all your life." because that's what she thinks works.

That's kind of an exaggeration to say her mother called her a liar on television.

The part about Hank and "secrets" he & Misty share - reminds me of someone else who was always on here posting about this person or that person being a child molester, just completely out of the blue. [It's not a flattering comparison and I do apologize.]

Ron didn't miraculously pick a new and different type of girlfriend. Every one of them has been the submissive, doormat type, and walked away a broken human being from what we've read and heard.

How can it be that Crystal was victimized by this family but Misty was not? <<< this is my biggest problem with Marie & Crystal pointing at Misty. Dumb as doorknobs, still being manipulated by Ron, or ...???

jmo - you can't have it both ways: Crystal the ultimate victim and Misty the ultimate manipulator with Ron the common denominator.

That's kind of an exaggeration to say her mother called her a liar on television.

The part about Hank and "secrets" he & Misty share - reminds me of someone else who was always on here posting about this person or that person being a child molester, just completely out of the blue. [It's not a flattering comparison and I do apologize.]

Ron didn't miraculously pick a new and different type of girlfriend. Every one of them has been the submissive, doormat type, and walked away a broken human being from what we've read and heard.

How can it be that Crystal was victimized by this family but Misty was not? <<< this is my biggest problem with Marie & Crystal pointing at Misty. Dumb as doorknobs, still being manipulated by Ron, or ...???

jmo - you can't have it both ways: Crystal the ultimate victim and Misty the ultimate manipulator with Ron the common denominator.

Not an exaggeration: "My daughter isn't telling the truth." That's pretty clear.

I'm not saying Misty hasn't been a victim. But she's a willing participant whose continued involvement with the Cummings family has exacerbated her criminal behavior, and though she's been a victim no doubt many times in her life, she still uses the victim role as a means to try to get out of the trouble she finds herself. Crystal's decline was internal; it affected her psyche, immobilizing her into near paralysis, where she took every bad thing thrown at her as though it were all she deserved.

Work on lindsey, she knows more than she is saying..
Put Ronald in solitary..he thrives on gen population
take away some shower privileges
betrayal of rc and mc ...one gets ciggies and one doesnt.
get misty away from gen population..more seclusion

again work on lindsey..tommy is very dependent on her..

my theory is that if misty feels all hope is lost she will talk, I understand she feels she is the victim and she loves being the victim, I can not help but think that by taking her family away from her and not letting her know what is going on with them she will feel betrayed by them she will feel like they have abandoned her. As for how Ron will play a part of it all they thrive off of the drama they create for themselves. She has to hear him tell her secrets even if it is not related to his daughter.

this is all my simple minded brain storming ideals, details and the legal aspects of it all are stillfloating around :waitasec:

Get Teresa and Annette to tell exactly what happened the weekend before Haleigh was reported missing. [i.e., who was watching the children, what they did, Ron's reactions to Misty's departure, Ron's activities that weekend, etc.]

Find out where DonaldSq and his wife were on Sunday and Monday.

Ask Teresa why she lied for her son and his g/f.

Ask Teresa why she pointed everybody to Joe O and lied about him hauling @ss outta town the morning Haleigh "went missing".

Ask Ron why his mother cut him off every time he tried to talk about what happened to Haleigh [on jailhouse tape from Flagler County, broadcast on NG the night before or night of vigil.]

Ask Ron if anybody asked him to lie about anything.

Ask Misty if she really remembers waking up and finding Haleigh gone, or if she was woken by Ron & Teresa screaming at her "Where the hail is Haleigh?!"

eta - ask Teresa & Annette why they thought the wedding was such a GRAND idea.

Great post, LF, and I agree.
Maybe it's not just Misty who needs to talk. Maybe they should put a little more pressure on Ron and Teresa and Ggma because I have a strong feeling that his family knows way more than they have let on so far.
Just sayin'.

Get Teresa and Annette to tell exactly what happened the weekend before Haleigh was reported missing. [i.e., who was watching the children, what they did, Ron's reactions to Misty's departure, Ron's activities that weekend, etc.]

Find out where DonaldSq and his wife were on Sunday and Monday.

Ask Teresa why she lied for her son and his g/f.

Ask Teresa why she pointed everybody to Joe O and lied about him hauling @ss outta town the morning Haleigh "went missing".

Ask Ron why his mother cut him off every time he tried to talk about what happened to Haleigh [on jailhouse tape from Flagler County, broadcast on NG the night before or night of vigil.]

Ask Ron if anybody asked him to lie about anything.

Ask Misty if she really remembers waking up and finding Haleigh gone, or if she was woken by Ron & Teresa screaming at her "Where the hail is Haleigh?!"

eta - ask Teresa & Annette why they thought the wedding was such a GRAND idea.

LFlordia, my thoughts exactly. But TN and GGM are very tough cookies and I don't know if they'd talk. Who here has the investigative incentive to look into their backgrounds a little more thoroughly?

I have a feeling about these two and its not pretty.

Work on lindsey, she knows more than she is saying..
Put Ronald in solitary..he thrives on gen population
take away some shower privileges
betrayal of rc and mc ...one gets ciggies and one doesnt.
get misty away from gen population..more seclusion

again work on lindsey..tommy is very dependent on her..

BBM I think her Grandfather is taking care of that and I think it is working.

get an expert-some kind of deprogrammer-to work with Misty & undo that 'ride or die' mentality she has for Ron. If that doesn't work, lay the evidence out in front of her & her lawyer & then charge her with the murder of Haleigh. There's enough circumstantial evidence to convince a jury.

IMHO... IT'S WATERBOARD TIME

Especially for Ron C and Teresa... aka Mother...JMO

I don't think Ron will ever talk. He will deny until his dying day because it's a game to him and his ego won't let him lose.

ACTUALLY, I THINK RON WILL TALK BECAUSE, AS YOU SAY, IT'S A GAME TO HIM. ONCE HE'S IN JAIL WITH NO CONTROL OVER HIS CHILDREN, HIS GIRL FRIEND, OR ANYONE ELSE, HE'LL BEGIN TO COME APART. ONCE HE REALIZES NOBODY CARES WHAT HE SAYS OR DOES OR HOW BLUSTERS AND THREATENS, HE JUST MIGHT BE WILLING TO TALK IN ORDER TO REGAIN SOME MEASURE OF CONTROL AND LIMELIGHT.

Misty's the key & she won't talk as long as she fears for her life. I have a feeling Ron's not the only one she's afraid of either. Self-preservation means that she can't talk. She honestly believes she will die at the hands of RC and/or others. MOO

I NO LONGER SEE MISTY AS THE "KEY". THE KEY TO WHAT? IF SHE WAS DRUGGED OUT OR REALLY SLEEPING, OR NOT THERE - WELL, SHE DOESN'T KNOW, ONLY KNOWS WHAT SHE WAS TOLD AND PROBABLY DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHY. SHE MAY BE "KEY" TO SOMETHING, BUT IN MY OPINION, NOT THIS INVESTIGATION - SHE'S A TOOL INSTEAD OF A KEY.

Get her the heck away from all those people ... including her own family. De-programme her in a different jail that her family can't afford to travel to. Convince her to believe in a different fairytale that has her leaving jail and never seeing RC again. It's the only way we'll ever get answers. MOO

POSSIBLE, BUT IN MY OPINION, NOT PROBABLE. TO ME, RC OR TN, EVEN GGMS ARE BETTER BETS AND ARE PROBABLY ABLE TO OPEN MORE LOCKS.

My opinion only

Misty telling the truth for one thing, but I doubt that will happen its been a year, as long as no one talks, they all get away with it JMO

I suppose this is for the legal beagles out there. I know you cannot FORCE someone to take Sodium Pentathol (the truth serum), however, could you offer it to any of the players for a deal, a very, very sweet deal. Take the needle and you walk.

Could it ever be done illegally, without the persons knowledge. I have gotten this for some heavy duty dental work and I remember nothing (probably killed a few brain cells too).

TIA

the police need to play their game. They need to tell MC they found HaLeigh and see her reaction. They need to tell MC they have the evidence and if she wants to save her life, she should come clean now..

Too bad those tapes DB made were deemed illegal. One cannot record someone w/o their knowledge. On those tapes you can hear the contempt in MC's words, she did not have love for HaLeigh as she so professes, IMO. She spoke so disrespectfully of her it's a darn shame. She basically said, HaLeigh is ashes...never to be found..I truly feel she is well aware of the who and why HaLeigh was taken.

I still see great comparisons of TN and CA...they act like one in the same. Talk all great things about their children, yet in the back of their minds, you can see they don't believe what they sputter...:furious: But it's important for others to see them in a good light, great parents and all the bravado they feel about themselves..

Me thinks if TN and GGMS were concerned about Haleigh they would be cooperative with LE in finding her.

Since so much doubt exist for these two, it would behove them to sit for questioning and polygraphs.

Honesty, truthfulness and being cooperative with LE is what's needed to get to Haleigh.

To my knowledge it has not been reported that TN has sat for a polygraph, I'd like to hear from a reliable source that she has. She has nothing to hide right?

One more thing, lets understand Haleigh is the primary victim here, people only expect the truth.

I suppose this is for the legal beagles out there. I know you cannot FORCE someone to take Sodium Pentathol (the truth serum), however, could you offer it to any of the players for a deal, a very, very sweet deal. Take the needle and you walk.

Could it ever be done illegally, without the persons knowledge. I have gotten this for some heavy duty dental work and I remember nothing (probably killed a few brain cells too).

TIA

:waitasec:Not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I thought at one time Misty asked for Sodium Pentathol (the truth serum). I think it was when she was communicating with Tim Miller, she asked him to find someone to give her the Poly and LVA test. I do wonder how it would be possible to give her the Sodium Pentathol if she ask for it again. It would be great if she asked who ever bonds her out to find a way to have it administered.
I don't see if she is asking for it and someone other than LE arranges for her to have it how that would interfere in LE's investigation or future charges. But, as you said someone with a Legal background would have to answer this question.
It would be a sure way to get the truth out of Misty thats for sure.

the police need to play their game. They need to tell MC they found HaLeigh and see her reaction. They need to tell MC they have the evidence and if she wants to save her life, she should come clean now..

Too bad those tapes DB made were deemed illegal. One cannot record someone w/o their knowledge. On those tapes you can hear the contempt in MC's words, she did not have love for HaLeigh as she so professes, IMO. She spoke so disrespectfully of her it's a darn shame. She basically said, HaLeigh is ashes...never to be found..I truly feel she is well aware of the who and why HaLeigh was taken.

I still see great comparisons of TN and CA...they act like one in the same. Talk all great things about their children, yet in the back of their minds, you can see they don't believe what they sputter...:furious: But it's important for others to see them in a good light, great parents and all the bravado they feel about themselves..

BBM.. This may very well be the ONLY TRUE statement Misty has made in the last year...I suggest LE start investigating that as a FACT.. JMO

BBM.. This may very well be the ONLY TRUE statement Misty has made in the last year...I suggest LE start investigating that as a FACT.. JMO

Where did that statement from Misty come from??

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jackparsley
Back