What do you think could be done to break this case?

I also think that if they beleive that Misty is the "key" and is not the one responsible than they need to let her know that she and her family can be protected, she may not know this. She may think that if she tells what she knows that her and her family will be the next victims. I think someone needs to explain to Misty what her options are if she tells the truth. She may think that the only way to stay alive and keep her family safe is not to tell the truth.

I really do beleive someone needs to explain the facts to Misty, she doesn't even realize what charges she is actually facing at this time, or how much her bond is.

I feel someone needs to let Misty know just how many years she is looking at.She does not realize how much trouble she is in,somehow she thinks charges will be reduced.If she realizes just how deep the chit really is I think she will talk to help herself.She is the link she knows what happened as she was the one who was with Haleigh when whatever happened took place.

I remember early on people saying that they needed to lock Misty up and Le could break her. Well she has been locked up for a few weeks and nothing so what do you think could be done to get someone to talk?

Personally I believe that Le should find something to charge TN and GGS with, I beleive that they are Ron's weak spot and if he feels that they could be in trouble than he would start talking or find some way to get others to talk such as Misty. I think the way to break them is to find thier weak spot and I beleive that TN and GGS is Ron's weak spot, now Misty on the other hand, I beleive the only way she will break is for Ron to persuade her to talk, which I don't think he has done.

I'm just looking for ideas that maybe LE has not yet tried.

Well butterfly, you've made my day. Yes, I agree let's get TN and GGMAS into this mix of hoods. I don't know if that would make Misty care a bit about the truth, but it would stir something from Ron.
I also think Ron, Misty and Tommy need to be told exactly what they are facing on the drug charges. Let them know it's not going to be a picnic. Then, let them stew over it. Let it sink in and maybe they will see the light.
However, right now I do believe they are not worried about these drug charges but the fact that cops have easy access to them and can question them about Haliegh. Even if they don't answer, from their conversations in jail we've seen they are complaining about that. Misty thinks the extra charges and the high bail are the result of Haliegh being missing. Even Ron brings up the fact that they are questioning him about Misty and the night Haeligh went missing.
Tommy is a weak link among them. I think he wants out and does know something about Haleigh. Give it time and he will spill what he know.
They all need a come to meeting moment but that will take more time spent in a jail cell. jmo

BBM.. This may very well be the ONLY TRUE statement Misty has made in the last year...I suggest LE start investigating that as a FACT.. JMO

yes u would like to know misty said this, or exactly what she said...

i think that all visits and phone calls should be stopped, they all know they are on camera, nothing major is going to come out that way, and they both love the attention too much. if they can't whine and complain to their famlies and are not given anything other than what other dope users are given, they might start clamoring for attention.

Nothing may work, in the long run, with these two, but i do not think (as much as we enjoy them) that the taped phone calls are telling us much of real use. Yes we learn that RC and his mommy have some weird vibes going on...but I always thought she would say whatever he told her to say anyway so that is not new...

I somehow think that GGM is the one who will step forward and tell what she knows. I think that she has lost too much at the hands of her grandson - Haleigh and Jr. She is probably rehashing in her mind all that she has done for Ronald in the past, giving him a home and providing for him when his own mother wouldn't/couldn't. I am sure that she is completely fed up and is not afraid to tell the truth. IMO of all of the players involved, she is the one most likely to spill the beans.

Maybe it's time LE started interrogating RC under bright lights and take away his showers and clean underwear. Maybe it's time they stopped pretending he's a grieving father and began treating him like a POI, even if the lowest one on the totem poll.

Maybe it's time to put TN under the lights and re-interview her boyfriend. Has GGMS been in the hot seat yet?

Let's get off the Croslins, because I see them as a pathetic bunch whose skids were greased on the downhill slope by association with RC.

I believe LE should concentrate on the Cummings clan.

My opinions only

They were all a pathetic bunch before they ever met the Cummings.There is no proof that any of the Cummings had anything to do wit Haleigh missing.Now Misty was and has admitting to watching Haleigh that night and Tommy has finally admitted going to the MH that night,Seems to me the Croslins should and are in the hot seat now.

:waitasec:Not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I thought at one time Misty asked for Sodium Pentathol (the truth serum). I think it was when she was communicating with Tim Miller, she asked him to find someone to give her the Poly and LVA test. I do wonder how it would be possible to give her the Sodium Pentathol if she ask for it again. It would be great if she asked who ever bonds her out to find a way to have it administered.
I don't see if she is asking for it and someone other than LE arranges for her to have it how that would interfere in LE's investigation or future charges. But, as you said someone with a Legal background would have to answer this question.
It would be a sure way to get the truth out of Misty thats for sure.

Some how I don t think she would tell the truth even with truth serum.Don't forget she asked Tim for those tests then flunked them.:banghead:

Me thinks if TN and GGMS were concerned about Haleigh they would be cooperative with LE in finding her.

Since so much doubt exist for these two, it would behove them to sit for questioning and polygraphs.

Honesty, truthfulness and being cooperative with LE is what's needed to get to Haleigh.

To my knowledge it has not been reported that TN has sat for a polygraph, I'd like to hear from a reliable source that she has. She has nothing to hide right?

One more thing, lets understand Haleigh is the primary victim here, people only expect the truth.

I've asked many times if GGMS, TN and Ron's Uncle have taken a polygraph and never received a confirmation. I beleive that this case could be solved if these three were interrogated very intensely and given polygraphs. I also wonder if they were requested to take the test and if they refused to take it. I believe that GGMS would break before TN would.

IMO, whatever it takes - enough is enough!

I've asked many times if GGMS, TN and Ron's Uncle have taken a polygraph and never received a confirmation. I beleive that this case could be solved if these three were interrogated very intensely and given polygraphs. I also wonder if they were requested to take the test and if they refused to take it. I believe that GGMS would break before TN would.

Hi lonetraveler,

I have asked the first 7 months if they took a polygraph and also received no response but for Haleigh's sake they need to. One would think they would like to clear their names from involvement, even in knowledge.

The absence of them not doing so makes any person go hmm several times.

I remember early on people saying that they needed to lock Misty up and Le could break her. Well she has been locked up for a few weeks and nothing so what do you think could be done to get someone to talk?

Personally I believe that Le should find something to charge TN and GGS with, I beleive that they are Ron's weak spot and if he feels that they could be in trouble than he would start talking or find some way to get others to talk such as Misty. I think the way to break them is to find thier weak spot and I beleive that TN and GGS is Ron's weak spot, now Misty on the other hand, I beleive the only way she will break is for Ron to persuade her to talk, which I don't think he has done.

I'm just looking for ideas that maybe LE has not yet tried.

Maybe if they promised Misty a buzz-on?

Seriously. Maybe taking some drugs now that her system is cleared, will hype her up enough to run off at the mouth?
I just don't know what will make her talk....just hoping for a slip-up from her mouth.:banghead:
jmo

Maybe if they promised Misty a buzz-on?

Seriously. Maybe taking some drugs now that her system is cleared, will hype her up enough to run off at the mouth?
I just don't know what will make her talk....just hoping for a slip-up from her mouth.:banghead:
jmo
My daughter dated a guy who picked her up from work one night all bleeped up on some kind of speed-meth, I think. Oh My God...he fessed up to things that he would NEVER had told her otherwise. He was an angry, raging, truth teller. He couldn't stop himself. Now, if there was a legal way to use that in a controlled situation, LE might be able to get the truth. If sodium penthanol is anything like this, it might be the answer.

My daughter dated a guy who picked her up from work one night all bleeped up on some kind of speed-meth, I think. Oh My God...he fessed up to things that he would NEVER had told her otherwise. He was an angry, raging, truth teller. He couldn't stop himself. Now, if there was a legal way to use that in a controlled situation, LE might be able to get the truth. If sodium penthanol is anything like this, it might be the answer.

Wow. That was probably a scary night for your daughter. :(

I wish they could force SP on her.

Great post, LF, and I agree.
Maybe it's not just Misty who needs to talk. Maybe they should put a little more pressure on Ron and Teresa and Ggma because I have a strong feeling that his family knows way more than they have let on so far.
Just sayin'.

Put the pressure on TN, all her crying is getting nauseating...she knows and that is why she is crying all the time...all the while saying she wants to "find HaLeigh"....TN-if you are reading- I know you know...

LFlordia, my thoughts exactly. But TN and GGM are very tough cookies and I don't know if they'd talk. Who here has the investigative incentive to look into their backgrounds a little more thoroughly?

I have a feeling about these two and its not pretty.

At this point, I believe TN and GMAS are the "keys"...

Hi lonetraveler,

I have asked the first 7 months if they took a polygraph and also received no response but for Haleigh's sake they need to. One would think they would like to clear their names from involvement, even in knowledge.

The absence of them not doing so makes any person go hmm several times.

jmo, but they haven't had a need to "clear their name" amongst the local & not-so-local public... because they've distracted everybody into looking at the wrong persons! [tyvm, circus ringleaders, whoever you are - grrr....]

the police need to play their game. They need to tell MC they found HaLeigh and see her reaction. They need to tell MC they have the evidence and if she wants to save her life, she should come clean now..

Too bad those tapes DB made were deemed illegal. One cannot record someone w/o their knowledge. On those tapes you can hear the contempt in MC's words, she did not have love for HaLeigh as she so professes, IMO. She spoke so disrespectfully of her it's a darn shame. She basically said, HaLeigh is ashes...never to be found..I truly feel she is well aware of the who and why HaLeigh was taken.

I still see great comparisons of TN and CA...they act like one in the same. Talk all great things about their children, yet in the back of their minds, you can see they don't believe what they sputter...:furious: But it's important for others to see them in a good light, great parents and all the bravado they feel about themselves..

I'm sorry, but I cannot believe Miss Jaque's bulloni. She wanted her name back in the news.

You do realize that she said she was getting this info thx to Jose' Biass!? And that there was TWENTYFOURHOURS of tapes that she listened to VIA PHONE? [sorry for screaming]

I don't think the answers to this case will come from within this group.
It will require outsiders, the hunter that finds her remains, the forensic team that deciphers what evidence is left.

No one in this crowd is going to do anything for Haleigh, not one of them. Several of them I do think would roll to save their own butt but I don't think they know what happened.

And the one's that do know have a better shot at fighting a drug case, challenging the police investigation, trying to get evidence excluded.... better odds of that then trying to explain their part in Haleigh's death.

This is a great thread! So many thought provoking angles being tossed around...

What occurs to me at this point is that Misty is very glib in her visits with her mom... I think it's imperative to keep the "minutes" up on all their phones, and plenty of gas in mom's tank to get her in to visit as frequently as possible. It may just be my take on things, but Misty seems to be gaining some strength, some ego, and with that often comes the kind of flippant remark that can break this thing wide open.

I say, pour on the visits for Misty and keep them restricted for Ron.

:waitasec:Not sure if I am remembering correctly, but I thought at one time Misty asked for Sodium Pentathol (the truth serum). I think it was when she was communicating with Tim Miller, she asked him to find someone to give her the Poly and LVA test. I do wonder how it would be possible to give her the Sodium Pentathol if she ask for it again. It would be great if she asked who ever bonds her out to find a way to have it administered.
I don't see if she is asking for it and someone other than LE arranges for her to have it how that would interfere in LE's investigation or future charges. But, as you said someone with a Legal background would have to answer this question.
It would be a sure way to get the truth out of Misty thats for sure.

I believe Misty could ask for Sodium Penathol and receive it (she's an adult), although I doubt LE would open themselves up to that type of liability and her attorney surely wouldn't allow it. Sodium Penathol isn't fail proof. If you're a practiced liar and you have a story down pat that you want to stick to, you can beat the drug. It's also a highly suggestive drug. You can implant false memories as well as you can extract the truth with it. I'd love it if this would work, but I'm just not so sure it would from everything I've read about it. They just need to put her little butt in a padded cell and feed her oatmeal for a week or two. :banghead:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back