2011.7.12 Presser with Investigators 1:30 PM

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is on IS now! For Real this time! :giggle:

But they seem to be broadcasting from a laptop. They are not there live.

What do you all think? are any of the 17 jurors watching this?? Wondering about that.

They should be, it's upsetting to think they may be avoiding hearing any more actual evidence. They are probably still trying to bolster their denial.

Sgt. John Allen says they asked Casey if it was an accident, but she insisted that Caylee was kidnapped.

Detective Yuri Melich says he wasn't surprised when the defense said Caylee had been dead since June 16.

Allen: "We had dozens of people here following up on live sightings."

(im coping this from wesh blog

Bless their hearts! They are not telling us to accept the verdict. They are having a question and answer for to handle all the phone calls, etc. and, in my opinion, to provide a little closure for these LE that worked so hard. Letting them say what they need to say so they can move on and continue in their duties to protect and serve the residents of Orange County, Florida.

Makes me cry :(

Salem

Kathi B asking how it felt knowing the defense criticized them saying they were not doing enough to find a live Caylee and not doing enough to find Zanny...

Detective Allen I think, defending that it was the priority early on.

KB: How did it feel to hear defense say drowning?

JA: those resources obviously could have been put toward finding other missing children. Obligation while they were saying there was a live child out there, until end of Sept when evidence came in from FBI and other sources, we continued to put ppl out there, but live sightings were priority in initial stage of source

(UNK): Do not want to retry case here

laura buchanan witness tampering case is still an open case and they cannot comment

Witness tampering with someone named Buchanan (I think?). Said they are still following up on that.

Per John Allen, Laura Buchanon investigation is still ongoing.

Open investigation into jury tampering. Yea!!

What did they say about witness tampering????? I think there was witness tampering also but haven't heard at thing. Who was that woman they were talking about??

I hope somebody gets down to asking if they are investigating obstruction of justice by the Anthonys.

I am literally in tears when the reporters are asking about the photo of little Caylee, and they are explaining why it is there. This case has affected me in ways I cannot even understand.

"We had an obligation when they said there was a live child out there," Allen said.

Allen says they're investigating a case of witness tampering.

Demings says the staff was motivated by the fact they were searching for a 2-year-old missing girl.

What did they say and what time did it start? HLN said they were going to carry it and I was waiting and it never came on. I have it on now but what did they say when it came on?

Not a single cable tv channel is airing this live. WHY? HLN started to then stopped. So did MSNBC. And FOX started showing the Greta interview with the jury foreman. IS is showing reruns of the trial. Something is wrong!

JC, it looks and sounds like CNN has the feed coming through someone's cellphone.

What did they say about witness tampering????? I think there was witness tampering also but haven't heard at thing. Who was that woman they were talking about??

Did I hear wrong, I thought they said jury tampering. Just wishful thinking I guess. sorry if I was wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Dont4get