AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you. Sorry my phone is a piece of garbage today. Uggg when you need something to work it doesn't, that's how my luck is.

Praying this is Britt, if not, then someone who needs to find their way home.
Thank you, honesty! I have goosebumps right now. I know it's a long shot, but if it's not Brittney, maybe someone else's little girl is going home today.

Thank you, honesty! I have goosebumps right now. I know it's a long shot, but if it's not Brittney, maybe someone else's little girl is going home today.

Because of WS I look at all the people I see now. You wouldn't believe the people on foot I see traveling these roads. It's the young ones that bother my heart. I want so bad to stop and pick them up but it's not safe and it's against the rules of my company to do so. That's what makes it hard for me being involved in reading these cases.

I hear Tennessee i think Holly bobo!

Well, that was embarrassing, but so what. How much info can you give... I didn't see her and they wanted your name LOL! That's two hours from here, it would have been quicker to drive as no one answered any of the numbers on the flyers! Honesty, I'm going to message the details of who I called to you and it would be good for you to call and corroborate as soon as you can. I'm not of the opinion BW is alive, but it's worth the call!!! MOO

There is a female on interstate 40 in Tennessee trying to get a ride. My phone signal is in and out but my net is working. (strange) anyway, she is on I-40 near Dixon, TN. She is on the east side of the interstate near mile marker 168. She is wearing a tank top, shorts and has a blueish colored bag. Can someone call this in?

Does east side also mean heading east?

Well, that was embarrassing, but so what. How much info can you give... I didn't see her and they wanted your name LOL! That's two hours from here, it would have been quicker to drive as no one answered any of the numbers on the flyers! Honesty, I'm going to message the details of who I called to you and it would be good for you to call and corroborate as soon as you can. I'm not of the opinion BW is alive, but it's worth the call!!! MOO

I'm not in the opinion she is either, but there was a striking resem or I would not have give it a seconds thought.

Because of WS I look at all the people I see now. You wouldn't believe the people on foot I see traveling these roads. It's the young ones that bother my heart. I want so bad to stop and pick them up but it's not safe and it's against the rules of my company to do so. That's what makes it hard for me being involved in reading these cases.

Thank you so much for caring! I pray all your travels and miles are safe ones!
You just might be someone's angel!

:yourock:

Do we know what she was wearing when she left her mom's house?

See attached poster for more info:

Blue jean shorts, blue tank top, white flip flops, pink or blue(teal) bag.

Attachments

• KlassKids BW poster.jpg
    KlassKids BW poster.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 47
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics