AL AL - Brittney Wood, 19, Mobile, 31 May 2012 - # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
:floorlaugh: my first thought (not to stereotype but let's be honest here)... Dude's don't usually know specific colors especially not manly men... which I realize of course is another stereotype for our trucker friend.

Teal is a blueish greenish color - can be vibrant like pastel/neon or dull like flat paint. It can be more blue or more green depending on the hue.

Does that help?

Roflmbo!

No offense taken on the stereo type. But I am female! Don't feel bad. I never let on as to my gender.

I don't really know what teal is. It was darker blue, not navy. But not really light blue. Sorry I don't know colors very well.

Think: duck hunting...a teal with the colored head

The poster says she was carrying a pink or teal tote type bag which would be a larger bag similar to the one you show Honesty.

Roflmbo!

No offense taken on the stereo type. But I am female! Don't feel bad. I never let on as to my gender.

I thought you might be female but obviously someone stereotyped you as male...being a truck driver and all! lol!!!

Roflmbo!

:blushing: well then... you know what they say about assuming except this time is it all on ME!!

ugh... sorry about that, hope I get a pass for thinking you fit into the more prevalent gender demographic for your profession.

:fence:

They're not 3 siblings. RSW is the brother in law of the other two. So, two sisters' husbands and the sisters' brother. I don't know what's more bizarre.

I'm going to do some more digging and see what I can come up with. It may take me a couple of days. Just a side note. Sw states on her fb that RSW reported the incident that he was arrested for.

:blushing: well then... you know what they say about assuming except this time is it all on ME!!

ugh... sorry about that, hope I get a pass for thinking you fit into the more prevalent gender demographic for your profession.

:fence:

No offense taken. But you are correct, most drivers are male.

And this compares it to turquoise & aqua: http://soyoureengayged.zippykidcdn.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/01/Aqua-Teal-Turquoise.jpg

Men, learn this. :)

Aqua-Teal-Turquoise.jpg

not a match with teal?

I'm going to do some more digging and see what I can come up with. It may take me a couple of days. Just a side note. Sw states on her fb that RSW reported the incident that he was arrested for.

I am sorry, I don't quite understand...

RSW reported his own incident?

I am sorry, I don't quite understand...

RSW reported his own incident?

I saw that too...

Per BCo booking info... DK was arrested before RSW. MSM & LE "reported" (cough, cough) that one was arrested first and then implicated the other who was subsequently arrested.

Then again... maybe DK was booked before RSW because his questioning finished up before RSW?

Who knows what the truth is... just add that to the pile of different versions of the "truth" that we have discovered.

I don't believe RSW turned himself in. If he did it was because he knew they were going to arrest him that day. Sorry for being so cynical but look at those charges. MOO

Thanks for letting us know about it!!!

Well since we are allowed to discuss THAT brother I think it would be fine. It can be deleted if a mod disagrees.

BBM - I'd like to point out a major discrepancy from that statement... are the allegations BS or are they valid since he reported himself?

Can't have it both ways, IMO... :banghead:

I'm sorry, I'm getting confused here. Who is the brother?

I don't think the charges are bs. LE would have made sure they had plenty of evidence before making arrest. The family is split. WWH believes he is guilty. Apparently, SW thinks he's innocent. Some of this is my personal knowledge. Can I post it without being a verified insider?

Well since we are allowed to discuss THAT brother I think it would be fine. It can be deleted if a mod disagrees.

BBM - I'd like to point out a major discrepancy from that statement... are the allegations BS or are they valid since he reported himself?

Can't have it both ways, IMO... :banghead:

Very good point. I didn't think about it before you pointed it out!

LOL! We have been "outed" on the Hometown Search page... ;)

https://www.facebook.com/pages//451298481547844

I am so friggin ' irritated!!! Why would you do that? He made the idiotic comment that no one was doing anything? I called immediately! How about the fact that this is, likely, not Brittney (MOO) and there are so many feelings to be cautious of! I privately messaged her step mom for a reason! Sheesh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NiRi224