OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

ok. So 100 miles each way. Either way she could have driven that car a loooong time or a long way with that much gas and figuring her gas mileage. imhoo

Yep, thats ALOT of potential hiding places for a tiny wee girl.

Grrrrrrrrr. I get so mad even thinking of it.

Nursey, you have been all over this from the get go. I am glad we are thinking along the same lines. And I bet a years wage LE has also been all over that theory like white on rice.

I have thought this as well but all they can charge her with is obstruction. They can't make her talk and have to prove she harmed Caylee. It personally makes me ill to think a child can be gone and a parent doesn't have to talk. I have no solution for this as I believe a "person of interest" should have the right to remain silent. In cases like this it just doesn't seem right but how to we pick and choose which rights which defendant should have? It can't work that way. I have heard of cases where a journalist is jailed in an attempt to get them to reveal a source...or did I just see that on a TV show? :waitasec:

A NYT reporter was jailed for weeks because she wouldn't reveal a source, so it does happen from time to time.

OCSD is obligated to every citizen to fully investigate every claim of a crime. When they got this case, it was already cold, and to be honest, no one told them a true statement for, based on what we DO know, at least 24 hours. Even the parents and the brother were not completely honest at first. Certainly KC has never been even a little honest. They had to follow up all that junk about the car wreck, all these friends and parties and a lot of other stories that just basically have nothing to do with Caylee.

After 24 hours, everyone in the country knew that Caylee was gone. At that point, the family made what I believe was a conscious decision to do a major spin control to protect KC. That is evident by the statements all the way back to high school when the teachers said CA would complain about KCs grades. Nothing is ever KC's fault, so they were not about to let this fall on her.

I've said since the beginning and nothing is likely to change my mind: KC was and is solely responsible for the death of her child, and the rest of the clan is obstructing justice. We may not see justice for any of them but we can all rest assured that anyone who harms a hair on a child's head would be better off with a stone around their neck drowning. Caylee is safe now and justice will come, someday.

I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!:mad:

I revel in the fact that she will never forget the smell of her dead childs corpse. Sad that it is and horrible as it is, I hope it haunts her for the rest of her life.

Wasn't her phone cut off for a day or two due to an upaid bill?

Bolded statement by me to clarify the reference to my question.

Yes. But not on those particular days. Her phone was cut off shortly before she was arrested in mid july.

I revel in the fact that she will never forget the smell of her dead childs corpse. Sad that it is and horrible as it is, I hope it haunts her for the rest of her life.

:clap::clap::clap:

I hope it gives her nightmares and she wakes up shaking and sweating alone in her little cell.

This statement from LE doesn't worry me at all actually. They are BUILDING their case and it is a marathon not a sprint. (How long to Scott Peterson walk around free? 6 months or so?)

LE will charge her when they are good and ready and assured Baez has no wiggle room at trial. I am not concerned in the very least.

Casey is going down and everyone around her knows it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by karenmamo
Wondering if our fine detective friend reads all of our sleuthing and really just laughs aloud at some of our ideas.
Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?
Enjoy, we have limited knowledge.....

I don't laugh. I wish I could provide some answers to good questions on here, but unfortunately I can't. One day I will be able to do just that and I'll be happy to. Until that day, have patience. :detective:

"For he (Government) is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath on him that does evil." Romans 13:4 AKJV[/QUOTE]

Yes, and I loved it that my silly post to him drew him out. So funny.
They so need that BODY..........and I think they DO have her remains. I do, I do, I do.
Thinking they got remains about a month ago....thus the continued reference to DNA testing.

They want to go for murder 1

She's shown no remorse, or even TEARS for the loss of her adorable daughter yet, so I really doubt she'll ever feel anything but glad that Caylee's gone. She's a heartless self-absorbed witch (feel free to substitute the w for a b). The only loss she's going to "feel" is the loss of her cell phone, boyfriendS, sex life, computer, and ability to lie and manipulate everyone around her.

Where is the link for these statements?

I am discouraged by these statements. It's one thing to be evasive, etc. It's another to make definitive statements like that. If not true, then it's a lie. I don't think they would/could lie like that. I question the comments being cryptic or cat/mouse gamey. I don't think they'd roll that way (lie to the public).

I would like to know why we only heard of TES hunting for Caylees body? (which has been stopped till who knows when because the Anthonys sabbatogged that too!)
Doesnt the LE look for bodies? (Yes I know volunteers have gone too, but they need boats/resources). They need the LE!
Very discouraged here, just feel as though LE is giving the Anthonys what they want ie Casey remains free and the Anthonys are letting people have doubt Caylees out there alive when shes NOT.
Its so aggravating and Caseys laughing. May be the perfect crime?

She's shown no remorse, or even TEARS for the loss of her adorable daughter yet, so I really doubt she'll ever feel anything but glad that Caylee's gone. She's a heartless self-absorbed witch (feel free to substitute the w for a b). The only loss she's going to "feel" is the loss of her cell phone, boyfriendS, sex life, computer, and ability to lie and manipulate everyone around her.
Exactly. The only thought she'll ever give to the smell of her dead child is how much trouble it caused her. :furious:

:clap::clap::clap:

I hope it gives her nightmares and she wakes up shaking and sweating alone in her little cell.

I don't know about the nightmares - I think someone who is capable of killing her own daughter is probably only getting the sweats over being caught but...I really don't believe that she abandonned the car at the Amscot. I've always felt that her intention was to figure out how to clean it and to go back to get it. (Obviously, I could be very wrong.) Anyway, believing what I do, I enjoy thinking about how she must have felt when she went back to get it and it was gone! She must have just ch*t her pants!

MOO

snipped......except according to FL double jeopardy law if she is prosecuted on the neglect charges she can not be prosecuted for murder.

It doesn't make sense to me about the law, I understood double jeopardy to be different but several WSers have made the comment that in FL if she is tried under neglect then she can't be tried under muder.

It matters very much what the charges of neglect are. At this moment she is charged with not reporting her child missing for 30 days. Something she admitted to herself. If she is charged with neglect for not reporting her child missing thats not the same charge as murder there for double jeopardy does not apply. Like I said it depends how they are charging her with neglect:)

That felt like a slap in the face to me. Meanwhile Casey is blogging and having a dandy good time. logging off now before I start cussing....sigh!
It does feel like a slap in the face to me too. :(

On second thought, re-reading this anouncement...It's very discouraging. I think that they shouldn't have bothered anouncing anything. After all the references to DNA and forensics...this makes it sound like they have nothing.

I agree. OCSO shouldn't have made an announcement like that, imo.

"misplace" your kid, lie to everyone about it, have your family act like a&&%$ and all is well.:mad: :puke:

WHAT ABOUTC A Y L E E ? ? ? ! !

imo moo jmo etc.......

I don't think LE is throwing in the towel on this case. I think they are still building it. I also think the more this drags on, the more Casey stays "scared". She will never know what will come up next...

I remember the Scott Peterson case and how a lot of people thought he would walk, and lo and behold here comes the bodies. Scott gave his innocences away just by opening his mouth and by his actions. I think the same will happen here with Casey.

I love this quote from Cindy. "If I have to go out myself, door to door, and look for this child, until the day I die, I will walk every inch of this earth and open every door and knock on every door everyday and I will look in every nook and cranny." ~ Cindy Anthony ~ 7/18/08

Wonder WHY she HASN"T been looking?

That,imo, was just another "mistruth.:rolleyes:

What a bunch of hooey.:mad:

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member