OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

WHICH two days?

I cannot remember. I do remember LP talking about it on NG though......a long stretch of time for ChatALot to have no cell use. LP says it is during that time she was being assisted by an unknown.

:waitasec:We should look in the Cell ping thread. Folks are working hard over there.

Even though Cindy refused to let them see the credit card statements, can't FBI still get them anyways? I was just wondering if anyone knew that answer.

LE can get them with a warrant. Finding out if Casey was buying anything for Caylee would be a good enough reason I think.

If the neglect charges are not dropped before "trial" comes, she will plead guilty anyways. There will be no trial for neglect, too much evidence and baez would look foolish to try and refute those charges. period. Her child was missing and she did not report it. No excuse will work, it's very clear she neglected Caylee, no matter how "compelling" the reason.

I'm not so sure. They have video of her writing those checks and she pled not guilty anyway. I don't get that at all.

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

WHICH two days?

"LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th"

(quote is from link)

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/0809/17/ng.01.html

"LEONARD PADILLA, BOUNTY HUNTER: Well, the situation is, she ran out of gas at the checking cashing store on the 26th. And there was a tremendous amount of communication on her phone on the evening of the 26th and also on the 27th, when she called her boyfriend to come pick her up, that the car had run out of gas. And it goes on into the 28th and then it stops. It just stops. No communication with hardly anybody. And the car naturally got towed off on the 30th"

(quote is from link)

Thanks for the info. i looked at the phone records there is definitely activity those 2 days just not as much activity so I don't see where LP says it just stops.

LeonardP has continuously theorized that Casey had help with her nefarious activities, at least partly based on the 2 day stretch of no-ping time, if I recall.

That is one of LPs theories that I do not personally buy. I love the guy but think he is wrong on an accomplice. I think only KC did whatever.

I'm not so sure. They have video of her writing those checks and she pled not guilty anyway. I don't get that at all.

Hi MaskedWoman.

There are two very good reasons for pleading "not guilty" to charges that look like slam-dunks for prosecution.

1) It forces the State to prove beyond a reasonable doubt that you committed the crimes. Remember a person is presumed innocent, blah, blah... If the State's case is not rock solid, there is a possibility that a jury will decide there is reasonable doubt.

2) Rarely does someone just roll over and plead guilty to the charges brought by the prosecution - especially with the seriousness of these and looming additional charges. A defendant will want to keep as many "bargaining chips" as possible and by pleading guilty right off the bat, they are just open to whatever penalty the judge sees fit (within the sentencing guidelines, of course.) If the case has any holes, the prosecution will often offer lesser charges and some kind of lighter punishment deal to avoid the possibility of a jury siding with the defendant. Most juridictions also keep their eye on the budget and would rather plea down a case than go through the expense of a trial. If they have this big murder case on the back burner, they'll plea down the economic crimes to save money for all the experts and forensics that will be required for the homicide trial.

The defense knows this and so attys always (almost) plead not guilty and then see what better deal they can get for their clients.

I realize LE was impeded by KC not reporting Caylee missing for a month, but in my opinion, they have botched this right from the beginning. Why was CA allowed to wash the pants? Why did JB get the receipts and decide which ones to give them? Why was LA allowed to retrieve her stuff from TonE? Why in the he** wasn't the car taken into custody ASAP & not allowed to sit in their garage reeking of a dead human being? Why was she allowed bond when she cannot produce where her 2 year old (3 year old now!) child is located dead or alive? Travesty of justice and I am convinced she will not be prosecuted for Caylee's death. The whole family should burn in hell as far as I am concerned. I just can't waste any more time on this case since justice will never come. Now I understand why Greta stopped reporting on it. Waste, a HUGE waste!!!:mad:
Oh, this makes me so sad.

Justice needs to come for Caylee...the world needs to be righted.

More hints and good news that they are methodically slowly plotting a strong secure place against this monster that was Caylees mother.

http://www.local6.com/news/17624281/detail.html

Here's his quote.
"The sheriff also said that he is hopeful that the case will come to a close before he leaves office in less than three months."
:woohoo::woohoo::woohoo:

Bear said the evidence could play a criminal court showdown with Casey Anthony, Holfeld reported."Well, Florida has laws on the books like that," Beary said. "I think before anybody does anything, the state attorney, the sheriff's office, the Florida Department of Law Enforcement and the FBI will make sure that if that is the scenario, we will have all our ducks in a row for a good solid case."Beary said that additional evidence is coming but he has asked investigators not to brief him until they are ready to release it.The sheriff also said that he is hopeful that the case will come to a close before he leaves office in less than three months.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back