OCSO Claims No New Charges On The Horizon

I don't believe the anmouncement means much, they also just announced a list of 82 witnesses, as if they are getting ready for a trial. This is just gamesmanship.

From your lips to God's ears. :woohoo:

Honestly, I don't blame LE for politely declining what Cindy has offered because she keeps holding stuff back or wanting them to limit what they look at. She had a fit and said she wouldn't cooperate if they bothered her Dad. With what we know now, I think she just didn't want LE to hear about the stolen money. And she didn't want LE to have all her credit card statements. Based on her attempts to sanitize the family image and control the investigation, I'm sure LE was asking themselves what she didn't want them to see.

Even though Cindy refused to let them see the credit card statements, can't FBI still get them anyways? I was just wondering if anyone knew that answer.

If baez isn't worried about them filing new charges associated with a homicide, why then would he hire a forensic scientist for his team? As far as I know, forensics are not a part of the "neglect" charges. Baez is expecting new charges and I think LE will provide them, all in due time.

If the neglect charges are not dropped before "trial" comes, she will plead guilty anyways. There will be no trial for neglect, too much evidence and baez would look foolish to try and refute those charges. period. Her child was missing and she did not report it. No excuse will work, it's very clear she neglected Caylee, no matter how "compelling" the reason.

If baez isn't worried about them filing new charges associated with a homicide, why then would he hire a forensic scientist for his team? As far as I know, forensics are not a part of the "neglect" charges. Baez is expecting new charges and I think LE will provide them, all in due time.

Very good point. He's definitely preparing to defend more than just neglect charges.

I agree. If he knew that neglect is all his client is facing, then why dispute anything in regards to forensics..
He knows the charges are coming..So his focus now is to spin this web of tainted evidence..
**** Baez is head over heels in this case, and once those charges are handed down, I do feel like Casey will seek someone else for counsel.

There are 2 days where there are no pings.And I believe those days were just prior to the abandonment of the car. KC was completely out of touch with everyone. Very suspicious when you look at her phone use as a pattern. It stands alone as the ONLY time she did not use the phone. Highly unusual for her. She could have been on her 300 mile round trip. LE as no way of telling where she went, 150/100 miles in the radius of the where she dumped the car is a HUGE area to hide a tiny little body :(
Hence the difficulty of finding Caylee and charging KC right away (to stay on topic :) )

maybe MS.Casey A. used someone else's phone?:confused:

There are 2 days where there are no pings.And I believe those days were just prior to the abandonment of the car. KC was completely out of touch with everyone. Very suspicious when you look at her phone use as a pattern. It stands alone as the ONLY time she did not use the phone. Highly unusual for her. She could have been on her 300 mile round trip. LE as no way of telling where she went, 150/100 miles in the radius of the where she dumped the car is a HUGE area to hide a tiny little body :(
Hence the difficulty of finding Caylee and charging KC right away (to stay on topic :) )

Which two days had no pings? I just re-scanned all the phone records and don't see this. Maybe I'm missing something.

Even though Cindy refused to let them see the credit card statements, can't FBI still get them anyways? I was just wondering if anyone knew that answer.

From what I know..they could subpoena and have just about everything they want from the A's to aid in the investigation..if I'm wrong someone correct me please.

I agree. If he knew that neglect is all his client is facing, then why dispute anything in regards to forensics..
He knows the charges are coming..So his focus now is to spin this web of tainted evidence..
**** Baez is head over heels in this case, and once those charges are handed down, I do feel like Casey will seek someone else for counsel.[/QUOTE]

No doubt..Baez is already IMO over his head in this case. KC will have a brand new notorious lawyer if murder charges are coming down..I guarantee it.

Exactly!

Which two days had no pings? I just re-scanned all the phone records and don't see this. Maybe I'm missing something.

LeonardP has continuously theorized that Casey had help with her nefarious activities, at least partly based on the 2 day stretch of no-ping time, if I recall.

**** Baez is head over heels in this case, and once those charges are handed down, I do feel like Casey will seek someone else for counsel.[/QUOTE]

No doubt..Baez is already IMO over his head in this case. KC will have a brand new notorious lawyer if murder charges are coming down..I guarantee it.

KC had better hire Perry Mason, as it's going to take a legal genius to get her out of this one. I firmly believe LE has everything they need to take her down for murder; they're just not going to release the crucifying evidence yet.

KC had better hire Perry Mason, as it's going to take a legal genius to get her out of this one. I firmly believe LE has everything they need to take her down for murder; they're just not going to release the crucifying evidence yet.

Agree! Plus I think we need to remember that what has been made public by LE is in reference to the charges that already have been filed. LE is not going to show their hand on any charges that will be coming down the road IMO

Brandon (super congested with homes and biz)and Venice (beachy and wealthy) are too congested, so I doubt it's either of those. Jacksonville is a city, but outskirts are a possibility.

Trenton is a cow pasture (pretty much the entire city :) ) and Starke is a pretty small town.

I wonder if anyone from OJ's "dream team" are left and available. Let's just hope Marcia Clarke hasn't moved to FL, and is prosecuting this...LOL.

bumping because I did not see an answer to this and want to know the same thing.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
haor.org
Back