Deceased/Not Found CA - Sierra LaMar, 15, Morgan Hill, 16 March 2012 #15 *A. Garcia-Torres guilty*

Status
Not open for further replies.
:seeya: Good Post !

And I agree : either this vehicle will or will NOT be related to Sierra's disappearance ...

And I wonder IF -- IF they are on a "wild goose chase" with respect to this car ?

:moo:

You have to wonder why something like the year model even of this car would have been considered "top secret info". How one day the photo of the car is one day not deemed something that should be made public, then the very next it's released.
And why was it mentioned at all on Monday when they've had it for some indeterminate time in the past? Because it was going to come out anyway on Friday. Why was it mentioned a month several weeks ago to AMW?
I would hazard to guess to have "something" to bring to the National Spotlight of a show like America's Most Wanted. Evidently LE didn't want to show up empty-handed.

Let's just say they have had it "in their custody" long enough to know without a public plea, information on the driver to be necessary.

Here's what I do not understand about LE. The need to keep anything in a case secret from the public. Honestly.
The perpetrators of any crime know all about the particulars. You aren't going to be keeping them in the dark. Only the public.
Too many times you find statements in the media of LE saying, we found something. Now we aren't going to TELL you what we found but trust us, we
found it!!

This helps nothing. If you want to help a case and solicit information it has to be a two way street in a timely manner.
This business with the car is too far after the fact for any information to come forward now, or be of much use because no one was looking at the car much less who was driving it. Except for someone involved with it, and they AREN'T going to be talking. But, I will be much surprised if the car is linked to the case, if after, how many weeks now they've known of it, they are just now telling you they are examining it for evidence??

In reference to AMW show and the Jetta. It was not in the body of the piece on Sierra it was added after . The way it was worded not exact going on memory here. This past Monday the LE releases a picture of this car and so on.

BTW HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

They certainly aren't releasing much information to the public in this case. My guess is that they need to find Sierra before they can move forward. I am puzzled about the vehicle in question. They have the vehicle and say they know who the owner is but they are apparently trying to determine who may have been driving it that day? I can't remember if they said they had spoken to the owner. Can anyone refresh my memory on this? I was off in another thread and lost track over here for a while. TIA

In reference to AMW show and the Jetta. It was not in the body of the piece on Sierra it was added after . The way it was worded not exact going on memory here. This past Monday the LE releases a picture of this car and so on.

BTW HAPPY MOTHERS DAY

Thanks.
That makes a bit of difference in timing then.
Chicken or egg question.
I read two different posters say that it was NOT added at the end so I
very curious about that.

Happy Mother's Day to you, too.

They certainly aren't releasing much information to the public in this case. My guess is that they need to find Sierra before they can move forward. I am puzzled about the vehicle in question. They have the vehicle and say they know who the owner is but they are apparently trying to determine who may have been driving it that day? I can't remember if they said they had spoken to the owner. Can anyone refresh my memory on this? I was off in another thread and lost track over here for a while. TIA

I think, if I understand correctly, this was a car that was reported stolen. So they know who the owner is, but not necessarily who was driving it at the time of the abduction. Correct?

I think, if I understand correctly, this was a car that was reported stolen. So they know who the owner is, but not necessarily who was driving it at the time of the abduction. Correct?

Thank you that is what I am trying to clarify. Did they actually speak to the owner or just know who the owner is?

Has it been confirmed that the vehicle was stolen or was that speculation?

I am thinking of different scenerios but I need answers to the above questions first.

I think is is speculation that the car was stolen.

I am wondering if they actually spoke to the owner. Could it be the owner is deceased or MIA?

I still haven't watched the AMW episode yet, but have read here that the red car was included in the body of the show, not as an update of new info since the taping.
This tells me that they had this upward of a month ago and only released it on Monday because they needed to have at least mentioned it before it became a topic to a wider audience on Friday with the show's airing.

Therefore, the pretense that they just found the car and is just NOW taking it in for forensics examination appears to be just another deception of the public regarding this car.
80 separate pieces of video that had not been taped over in the interrim?
80?

There is a point at which the car will either, (should have already?), lead to a break in the case and will prove pivotal to solving Sierra's disappearance, or it will be dismissed like the handcuff box and used condoms, as not being case related.

Meanwhile, the Sheriff's clarification didn't do a whole lot of clarifying.
Maybe she will issue a statement to clarify the clarification of the clarification.

Or perhaps she will heed sage advice, when you realize you have dug a hole you can't climb out of, the first thing you do is stop digging.

As always, thank you askfornina.

BBM

To be fair, I don't think the handcuff box and condoms were information released by LE. I may be mistaken but I think a reporter heard about them from a searcher and ran with it.

BBM

To be fair, I don't think the handcuff box and condoms were information released by LE. I may be mistaken but I think a reporter heard about them from a searcher and ran with it.

You are correct they were discovered during one of the searches done by the Klass foundation and turned over to the LE in case they had anything to do with Sierra.

I suppose a private camera at someone's home could have captured the video near the purse? The other thing that bugs me about the purse, however, is the clothes being 'neatly folded'. Who does that??? I don't fold my clothes neatly in my closet! :crazy: It is hard to imagine a scenario where someone has taken Sierra against her will, and then neatly folds her clothes prior to hiding them in plain sight. :waitasec:

Don't know why, but neatly folding strikes me as Sierra tying to stall, to buy time. I have the awful feeling she was made to take off her clothes there, maybe inside the shed...
I'm surprised LE has not torn that shed apart! So much for all the searching in water, why not take the shed apart IMO...

I still haven't watched the AMW episode yet, but have read here that the red car was included in the body of the show, not as an update of new info since the taping.
This tells me that they had this upward of a month ago and only released it on Monday because they needed to have at least mentioned it before it became a topic to a wider audience on Friday with the show's airing.

Therefore, the pretense that they just found the car and is just NOW taking it in for forensics examination appears to be just another deception of the public regarding this car.
80 separate pieces of video that had not been taped over in the interrim?
80?

There is a point at which the car will either, (should have already?), lead to a break in the case and will prove pivotal to solving Sierra's disappearance, or it will be dismissed like the handcuff box and used condoms, as not being case related.

Meanwhile, the Sheriff's clarification didn't do a whole lot of clarifying.
Maybe she will issue a statement to clarify the clarification of the clarification.

Or perhaps she will heed sage advice, when you realize you have dug a hole you can't climb out of, the first thing you do is stop digging.

As always, thank you askfornina.

LE does what they need to do to solve a crime. Frankly, I think this case could've gone cold after week 2 and cause the public to forget about it. LE doesn't owe it to the public to be forthcoming with what they have, ever. They are the professionals, they do what they know how to do. The FBI has been - and I assume still is - involved. LE will often provide dis-information to throw a perp off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. They may be trying to deceive someone, but it isn't you or me. They admitted there were unintended consequences of asking about the car a few days after they did it...I don't feel like a fool because they told me they are just now looking at evidence in the car.

BBM

I think you are right. Sort of like the "bloody sweatshirt" incident.

There have been many cases where public involvement has hindered the case, even though the people were trying to do what was right.

I am wondering if they actually spoke to the owner. Could it be the owner is deceased or MIA?

I bet the owner has been cleared and that's why they're trying to find out who was driving it. Maybe it was stolen. I am under the impression they have talked to the owner. Just a hunch.

Thank you that is what I am trying to clarify. Did they actually speak to the owner or just know who the owner is?

Has it been confirmed that the vehicle was stolen or was that speculation?

I am thinking of different scenerios but I need answers to the above questions first.

None of this has been made public as far as I know.

The reason I am starting to more and more believe this is gang related is that there is this car out there, blasted all over the news stations, posters everywhere, interviews w/LE...and not a single person comes forward about the car? At least, according to LE, no information that is helpful. I mean, one doesn't need to be organized to swoop up a lonely, vulnerable little girl, but to keep everybody quiet about it, that's another story. Maybe it was a real loner, but there's just so much silence.

I'm new to this case.

Was the car reported stolen before or after Sierra went missing?

I'm asking, because if it was reported stolen afterward, that would be make concerned that the owner might be trying to cover up for his/her actions. You know -- trying to say, "I didn't do it, it must have been the person who stole my car."

:twocents:

LE does what they need to do to solve a crime. Frankly, I think this case could've gone cold after week 2 and cause the public to forget about it. LE doesn't owe it to the public to be forthcoming with what they have, ever. They are the professionals, they do what they know how to do. The FBI has been - and I assume still is - involved. LE will often provide dis-information to throw a perp off. Sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't. They may be trying to deceive someone, but it isn't you or me. They admitted there were unintended consequences of asking about the car a few days after they did it...I don't feel like a fool because they told me they are just now looking at evidence in the car.

I (and maybe some others here) are a little cynical about LE working away behind the scenes, due to cases like Holly Bobo's. That case has lacked any feeling of LE having even the slightest clue, for well over a year now...

I am not trying to compare cases, but only hoping that if LE remains silent in Sierra's case, it is in fact because they don't need help, not because they are stymied.

JMO

Don't know why, but neatly folding strikes me as Sierra tying to stall, to buy time. I have the awful feeling she was made to take off her clothes there, maybe inside the shed...
I'm surprised LE has not torn that shed apart! So much for all the searching in water, why not take the shed apart IMO...

I thought the same thing about the shed. Only thing I can think is maybe LE thought "They didn't hide the items in the shed, so they must not have wanted to go in there." Unless they did search the shed thoroughly...I'd be surprised if they didn't. Maybe not. Any locals with any info on what they saw LE doing there?

I disagree. Whatever lies that LE chooses to tell someone down at the station is on them. I can not see any justification for lying to the public taxpayers and citizens.

I want to know that LE's word can be trusted.
Too many lies to the public and deceits under the guise of "solving a case" will cause them to lose their credibility forever. Or it would take a very long time to restore. It's the boy who cried wolf syndrome.
They may come to the public one day with the truth about something vital and important. But, it won't matter if most people have come to expect that LE can't be trusted in their statements and actions.

Above all else we do have a right and an expectation of honesty from LE and every other branch of government. It isn't just their "business".
It's everybody's business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member