State vs. Jason Lynn Young 2-20-2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone else think JY got a haircut over the weekend? Perhaps he is planning to 'charm us' on the stand in his on testimony...

I think it was strategic to try not to look like the doll in the purple jogging suit.

You know...I believe the fact that CY was sent to day care so quickly afterwards may not sit well at all with them (the jurors, that is).

IMO

Good point, Talina -- you never can tell what someone might say -- parent, child; press was probably there. I'm sure JY regrets it now, but for other reasons!!

When my three youngest were that young, they'd just come out with the pull-ups and they wore those for awhile before I trusted them not to have an accident in bed.

JMHO
fran

'three youngest' ??? Triplets??? Wow fran. :what:

This poor young girl. She is doing a great job up there. I'd be nervous as well - sitting across from a killer as well as knowing I'd be televised. I'd be worried how my hair looked, am I being critiqued on WS :innocent: and everything else going on.

ot I think she has a cold going on. I was out in the rain yesterday and voice is all raspy today. moo

Good point, Talina -- you never can tell what someone might say -- parent, child; press was probably there. I'm sure JY regrets it now, but for other reasons!!

OMG - she went back the Monday following the murder. She didn't even miss a day.

Unbelievable.

OMG - she went back the Monday following the murder. She didn't even miss a day.

Unbelievable.

I don't know if it's that unbelievable. Usually things like daycare at that age is a good distraction, have her playing with her friends, etc then other stuff going on.

'three youngest' ??? Triplets??? Wow fran. :what:

LOL, no, they're not triplets, thank goodness! Close enough though. I put it that way, because the older kids were in high school when we had three additional, all girls. So I have 4 girls, one boy, and was raising another boy at the time.

Full house, for sure!

fran

On topic, the def attorney is trying to make sure the aggressive doll comes cross as a 'female.' But the fact is, it looked more like JY, imho, than a dr. doll would, in scrubs.

wonder if jason ever carried a brief case? Doll with purse?

So she had a choice of the Dr with a hat ,mask and scrubs or the tall figure wearing a jogging suit and very short hair. I thought her testimony was effective for the PT.

Slick move by the PT to compare the two dolls to JY & MY. He knew it would be objected but got it on the jury's radar at least...

It's important to note these "teachers" are daycare workers. The co-teacher probably makes around minimum wage and the teacher maybe $11-$12 per hour. They should not be expected to be psychiatrists or anything like that. They seem like wonderful, loving teachers!

On another note, I don't see anything wrong with sending CY to daycare when all of this tragedy is going on around her. It's the one part of her life that was calm and normal. I probably would do the same.

Slick move by the PT to compare the two dolls to JY & MY. He knew it would be objected but got it on the jury's radar at least...

Yup but expected, imo

These daycare teachers don't like JY. LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members