FL - Abraham Shakespeare, 42, lottery winner, Polk County, 7 April 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know why, but my pc has been freezing on the ledger page for an hour now. Sooooooooo frustrating :banghead:
I know I am missing a great performanace from Jay Pruner.

here....he goes...judge battles gonna get dee dee..........can't wait to hear it........get her judge..........throw her out....naw we like the entertainment....

I can't hear the trail at work, but did anyone of you hear what he just said.

He said that the same clothes that Abraham has on in the video is what he was buried in. They can't find the date or time of the video but it would not suprise me if she taped that video the same night she killed him.

Video with Abraham on it? What video? TIA

...i wish i could slap those teeth slap out of her mouth........now they cost alot of money..........

why did she take his shoes off? Or could he have been over at the house napping and she killed him in his sleep? not alot of blood means something, she made sure not to get his blood everywhere

One thing that the closing arguements satisfied for me was that DeeDee really did drag Abraham's body to that hole. I couldn't figure out why she buried him in that location but now it all fits. Prior to today, I had concerns that perhaps she had help.

It is truly horrible what some people will do for money. I think there is enough evidence for a conviction.

...does anyone know the gentlement sitting behind dd..in the audiance...is that her father...? he has been there every day...r almost and always in the same spot...

...does anyone know the gentlement sitting behind dd..in the audiance...is that her father...? he has been there every day...r almost and always in the same spot...

Does he have on brown or tan?

When we were there Friday, Abraham's mother (grandma) told us that he was there because he knew Abraham. He liked the way that he walked. I don't know who he is though.

The video of her asking him where he wants to go. He has on the black hair net and a white t-shirt and is looking at a tv with a remote in his hand.

Thank you. I wasn't aware of a video shot by DM that has Abraham in the same clothes he was buried in. More damning evidence IMO.

I was 13 min. behind on rebuttal. I have to say the he ROCKED it. The ending was powerful.

ok...i'm gonna ask a stupid question....how do i get on tweeter....i've never done it before...HELP UR SISTTTTTTTTA OUT...
I WANT TO BE IN THE KNOW...IMAGINE THAT...

ok...i'm gonna ask a stupid question....how do i get on tweeter....i've never done it before...HELP UR SISTTTTTTTTA OUT...
I WANT TO BE IN THE KNOW...IMAGINE THAT...

Don't feel bad. I've never been on twitter or facebook. LOL!!

...and i can't spell s hit today...sorry folks...i promise i do have some education...today the way i feel...i could care less...........i have got the crud....and this was not the day for me to come down with it...

Guess we're on jury watch.

Wonder how long they're going to go out. It would be amazing if after getting a foreman they had a unanimous verdict!

just wishful thinking,
fran

I hope that they keep the feed available if there are any jury questions. Since it's so late in the day, I have a feeling we won't have a verdict tonight, unless the judge lets them deliberate after 5 PM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
clancehan