Durham police have charged Raven Abaroa with murder in the April 2005 death of his wi

Fantastic. I'm so glad that this is out in Utah. Hopefully anybody who has any information will feel safe to come forward now that they know that he's behind bars.

So many people's lives he's touched and hurt.

What's sad is that deep down everyone close to him has to know the truth about his violent tenancies, his deviancy, and I hope they do the right thing and come forward with information, instead of worrying about their name, worrying about being afraid of Raven or his mother, Karyn.

Why people bury the truth, minimize it, justify it, rationalize it is beyond me.

I'm sure that people close to Raven are hurting but their hurt cannot compare even remotely with losing someone to murder by the one person that was suppose to love them for all time and eternity.

Silence to me is condoning bad behavior. People need to get involved and I hope the people in Utah can actually reach into their hearts and in to the depths of their soul and do what's right.

Constant lurker/reader but wanted to say HOORAY, Raven has finally lost his wings. Prayers for Kaiden.

Gosh, I have been away way too long and had some personal and family issues and TOTALLY missed this news. Thank you, God. Thanks to all WSers for keeping this story alive, too, or Janet and her family and friends and for her precious child.

Gosh, I have been away way too long and had some personal and family issues and TOTALLY missed this news. Thank you, God. Thanks to all WSers for keeping this story alive, too, or Janet and her family and friends and for her precious child.

OK same here, was about to post the same thing about being away for 3 years with personal things, deaths in my family...... BUT.... I am so RELIEVED to see this news! I lurked around, even posted a little bit here years ago, waiting for Raven to be arrested, always felt Raven was guilty (although we haven't had his trial yet) but I feel relief now that this will be justice at last for Janet and her family. At last! I'm bookmarking this forum, and along with PrayersForMaura, I'd like to give thanks to all WSer's for keeping this case alive!

Does anyone know if Kaiden is still with Karyn? Karyn would be Raven's mother, right? IIRC, it was Karyn Abaroa bolton was it?

Does anyone know if Kaiden is still with Karyn? Karyn would be Raven's mother, right? IIRC, it was Karyn Abaroa bolton was it?

Yes, Raven has custody of Kaiden and moved immediately to Utah. When Raven was arrested in Idaho I believe they had papers drawn up to give custody to Karyn.

No judge would take a child that lived from the age of 6 months until the arrested in Utah and give to a family that lives in Virginia, even if that is a better environment.

It's so sad.

Yes, Raven has custody of Kaiden and moved immediately to Utah. When Raven was arrested in Idaho I believe they had papers drawn up to give custody to Karyn.

No judge would take a child that lived from the age of 6 months until the arrested in Utah and give to a family that lives in Virginia, even if that is a better environment.

It's so sad.

How awful for Janet's family. I keep thinking 'in the best interest of the child' as being foremost, yet it seldom happens that way.... :(

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Soccergirl500
Back