Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
Truthfully, My Mom's house is old. She could lock her doors but it wouldn't take much work to get inside. She does now lock her doors at night.

We were running around yesterday trying to get out the front door.... couldn't find the key for the deadbolt. LOL sounds kind of stupid but we keep it bolted all the time. Of course this house sits on a main road so we get all the crazies thru here and they could and have gotten in with no trouble at all.
Oh to move to a tropical island.... my dream.

I will say that we lock our doors all the time but there have been a few times that we have gotten up with our back door not only unlocked, but left wide open. :eek:

I will say that we lock our doors all the time but there have been a few times that we have gotten up with our back door not only unlocked, but left wide open. :eek:
Been there and done that too... and the scariest thing is the pool is not 4 feet away from the back door and we have a toddler here. Thank God he didn't go out that open door.

I wonder if anything will be revealed today about Gagnon and Cullman?

Been there and done that too... and the scariest thing is the pool is not 4 feet away from the back door and we have a toddler here. Thank God he didn't go out that open door.

That is scary!

Thats just it , we think we can tell but we can't. That is why educating children is very important... if we can't spot them how are they going to?
No truer words were ever posted! They come from every walk of life and look like fine, upstanding men on the surface. They may have seemingly normal families, lead seemingly normal lives, and still be the scum of the earth! Stranger danger is one thing, but this animal is quite the other. Most don't show up with a warning tag like Uncle Creepy did! (Yet Denise and Cassandra still refused to acknowledge it! :furious:)

I wonder if anything will be revealed today about Gagnon and Cullman?

I don't know what will happen today. I feel like we will get some more details about all the secrets that these two SO's have been keeping . and we will learn something about the autopsy.

Not as scary as hearing this tho! :eek: Why would your door be unlocked and left wide open?!

No truer words were ever posted! They come from every walk of life and look like fine, upstanding men on the surface. They may have seemingly normal families, lead seemingly normal lives, and still be the scum of the earth! Stranger danger is one thing, but this animal is quite the other. Most don't show up with a warning tag like Uncle Creepy did! (Yet Denise and Cassandra still refused to acknowledge it! :furious:)

They live among us, eat at the same table, preach in the church and lead the choir.... teach at the school and rec center. They are the guys next door and the guy across the living room... we have to watch for and do something about the redflags.
I really fault Cassandra and Denise for ignoring them and then claiming innocence .... do not play victim when you are an accomplice.

I agree! When it is spelled out in black and white court documents...it is choosing to ignore it. There are people who would have paid for that kind of information ahead of time before they had to pick up the pieces of a shattered little life!

http://brookebennett.org

Randolph Area Care Team

The Randolph Area Care Team is a consortium of community leaders who have come together for the purpose of helping this community through the crisis of Brooke Bennett's abduction and death.

The team is made up of mental health care providers, clergy, educators, counselors, business people and members of Bethany Church.

Tentatively scheduled for Monday, July 7th, at 7pm, at Randolph Union High School this team will be joined by members of various regional critical incident stress management teams for a community information and support gathering (pending notification of funeral arrangements). At this time there will be an introduction to the Randolph Area Care Team, an update on the investigation by the Vermont State Police as well as information on stress and resources to help manage it. Participants will also have a chance to talk together in smaller groups facilitated by persons trained in critical incident stress management if they so wish. Due to space limitations we respectfully ask that the media not attend this event.

We are thankful to the many agencies and individuals that have responded to this effort and firmly believe this tragedy will not define us, but our response to it will.

I don't know that I expect much to come out today. Have they already scheduled a presser?

I agree! When it is spelled out in black and white court documents...it is choosing to ignore it. There are people who would have paid for that kind of information ahead of time before they had to pick up the pieces of a shattered little life!

Exactly... so many children have been victims when Mom had no clue... these women (I won't call them Moms) knew and ignored everything. How can you do that and still say woe is me?

I'll be back later , I was up all night with the baby.... I need a nap.

My mother still doesn't lock her doors during the day. But locks her car...go figure.

LOL MCDRAW I never locked my doors either, grew up in a small town where nothing ever happend. After being at Websleuths and seeing what can happen in the world I lock my doors at all times and the car too.:crazy:

Brooke Bennett

July 6, 2008

BRAINTEE — Funeral Services for Brooke Bennett, 12, of Braintree, who died last week, will be held in a different location than originally planned.

Services are now scheduled for 11 a.m. Wednesday, July 9, outdoors, under a tent, behind Randolph Union High School.

Calling hours remain unchanged, and will be 5-8 p.m. Tuesday in Murray Auditorium at Randolph Union High School.

Arrangements are by Day Funeral Home in Randolph.

Very true that they are very good at looking normal on the outside. Reminds me of good advice I got when my kids were tiny from their doctor. He said to teach them that the bogie man doesn't look like a monster, he looks like the average person next door.

Is anyone else having trouble accessing wcax this morning? It keeps telling me it is under construction.

Starr, would you mind including a link with that? Thanks!

I wonder why they are moving it? Is the school not large enough to handle the crowd?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Acalvert