GUILTY TX - Susan Loper, 40, Plano, 19 April 2011

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks so much for posting about Susan here. I have lurked on Webslueths for many years, but never posted.

Susan and I graduated from high school together and she was one of the sweetest people. This is such a tragedy.

I'm so very sorry for you and all of Susan's family and friends. This happens so often, it is incomprehensible. So tragic and senseless. That people think they have the right to knowingly and carelessly take someone else's life is beyond me. I often think whose paths do we cross in our everyday life who has this capability and we never know it until they act.

My heart goes out to those who love Susan and have to live with this loss. May you find the peace of God somewhere, somehow.

am gonna be gross, but what did the SOB do to make race unidentifiable????? FIRE???????

Been trying to find more about the divorce and what the story is there. I looked up the appraisal records and think I found her husband's name. Looked him up on FB and found that he is in a relationship with someone else and they both look pretty happy.

Just wanted to say....I am thinking this isn't random but has nothing to do with her divorce (which I believe was sometime in 2008 if I have been sleuthing the correct information). But this for sure was PERSONAL if what we're hearing in the media is correct and she is not going to be easy to identify.

I keep reading that she had an appointment around 6:00am or 6:15am but nothing else is mentioned as whether that client showed up, was unable to get in, etc. Wouldn't that person have noticed something was wrong at that time? Seeing her purse, cell, car and evidence of a struggle - would be suspicious to me.

Thanks so much for posting about Susan here. I have lurked on Webslueths for many years, but never posted.

Susan and I graduated from high school together and she was one of the sweetest people. This is such a tragedy.

I also went to high school with Susan. We weren't close and I haven't seen her since, but she was a very sweet person with a wonderful smile.

So, sad. This is the second girl from my school that has died violently. Horrible.

I think so too. Also, add in that she had worked there for 16 years, and this was to be her last week of work at the club. She was going to open her own business. That may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance, however.

It may well have a lot to do with her going missing.IMO. Someone ( probably a fellow employee) had been obsessing about her.Had only a few more days to act out his fantasies. Took the chance.Very high risk behavior, and probably did not plan at all beyond the initial abduction. So, he will probably be caught fairly quickly....

JMO

I'm thinking dental records should be able to confirm whether this body is Susan Loper. And it shouldn't take long; we've had some local cases where the results are available quite rapidly.

A commenter on this article claims to have sources at the Frisco police dept. He claims that it's the ex-boyfriend who tried to frame the ex-husband. He also says "we" will recognize the ex-boyfriend's name and that he has a nice house in Frisco. If it's true, it makes me thing it will be a professional sports player or ex-player. There are a lot of them living in Frisco. Check out ccl's comments.

http://www.dallasnews.com/news/comm...found-near-dallas-north-tollway-is-female.ece

Missing Woman Susan Loper found Dead

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpp/news/042011-Missing-Woman-Susan-Loper-found-Dead

missingwoman_20110419194821_320_240.JPG

Rest in peace lovely lady :(

May you find peace beautiful...and may your killer be found in pieces..in hell.

Loper's best friend told NBC DFW that investigators went by Loper's home to obtain DNA samples to compare with the body, which was later identified by the medical examiner.

The woman also said, and police later confirmed, that a person of interest has been identified in the case and that investigators are talking with that person. That person's name and any possible relation to Loper has not been revealed.

Snipped from: http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Body-Found-in-Wooded-Area-Near-Missing-Womans-SUV-120284059.html

I think so too. Also, add in that she had worked there for 16 years, and this was to be her last week of work at the club. She was going to open her own business. That may or may not have anything to do with her disappearance, however.

Business parter(s)?

Such very sad news. I hope they can find who did this and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law! :maddening:

http://www.kvue.com/news/120318529.html

STEVE STOLER
WFAA
Posted on April 20, 2011 at 5:49 PM

FRISCO - Authorities have confirmed that a body found in a wooded area near John Hickman and Dallas Parkway has been identified as the fitness instructor who went missing on Tuesday.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Rest in Peace Susan.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members