FL - Somer Thompson, 7, Orange Park, 19 Oct 2009 #9

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't know what difference it makes that we are on wrong track here.

As long as LE is on the right track.

*but I've added the BSU post to my siggy; but there is a 1000-character limit to signatures so that might be it for me.

BSU1967,

I see you are on the East Coast. I will tell you directly what I believe:

I believe Somer ran directly home after the altercation wither her sibling,
where she ran (fataly) into mom's BF,
I believe the BF sent the kids to look for Somer while he did (finished) whatever he needed to do i.e. put her body in a dumpster?
I believe BF is holding some type of threat over mom wherein Mom know almost immediately child was dead, or something similar,
but clearly mom is holding back what she knows.

BF was not home yet. You may want to read the police report.

It was a friend, SP who was there ...

Maybe we will get a "Good E-ven-ing" post, you know, like Alfred Hitchcock used to say.

Thank GOD I wasn't drinking something when I read your post, it would have been all over my computer!!!!

I also have this impression from the mom's behavior that there may have been a plan. Imagine if a scenario was "discussed" by mom and ? about harm coming to somer--and then, although a date/time certain was not picked, "it" happened.

That is one way I can make sense of the mom's behavior.

Oh my.

Whole lotta hink going on.

BSometer on full tilt.

I'm not playing.

Stick man "Dickie Thomas"
Stickman.png

RSO Richard Marshall Thomas
RSOThomas1.jpg

Quite honestly, who cares what track we are on, right, wrong or whatever. No one knows but LE. Certainly not someone who comes here, makes a cryptic post and then logs off immediately to watch the aftermath.

Bah! This entertainment I don't need today.

Back to sleuthing... whatever track I feel like taking, thank you very much!

... does anyone find it odd that the mom's boyfriend has the same last name (a unique one) as the teacher that recently committed suicide in MO during the on going Elizabeth Olten tragedy... just thought it was an odd coincidence that that guy has the same last name and both are "involved" (couldn't think of a better word sorry) in these two tragedies. Not saying these are all connected, it just caught me off guard is all.

snipped

It's this damned wobbly moon.

The one thing that is still really bothering me, and I know this was discussed last night, is the fact Somer's father was left off of the obit. I know several sleuthers have said they have done/would do the same thing if he was not involved much in her life. But, IMO he is still her father. Nothing can change that.

Ok this is not quite the same thing but when my best friend got married, her younger brother gave her away. Even though her father is alive (altho divorced from her mom) and they had a wonderful relationship. I asked her why and she said that it would really upset her mother if her father gave her away. It didn't make sense to me either. I figured that her mom would be okay with it because after all he is her father however my friend insisted that it would not be a good thing . .(her father did attend the wedding however.)

Anger, hurt feeling, slights (whether real or imagined) don't just vanish because of a tragedy (or a celebration).

Melissa

Stick man "Dickie Thomas"
Stickman.png

RSO Richard Marshall Thomas
RSOThomas1.jpg

Well that is a hell of a find. BUT, that top guy is not stick man. We thought he was WLK but he isn't but shoot, these two sure look the same.

In the pic of Mom and boyfriend at the funeral - linked above (thanks Aimee) - I'm noticing Mom's dress is very low cut.

What do you guys think? I would never wear something like that to a funeral for someone I loved.

The people around me - my family - would say something to me - especially if they knew I was going to be filmed and photographed and possibly scrutinized about it.

A bad choice?

I was waiting for someone to make that comment.

I have to keep my mind open to the fact she wanted to wear purple in honor of her daughter, and how many purple dresses are out there for this type of occassion and in her right size? I can't imagine even going to a store shopping for a dress for something like this, and I'm not sure where I would start looking for purple right now, with fall/winter and holiday colors out??

Well that is a hell of a find. BUT, that top guy is not stick man. We thought he was WLK but he isn't but shoot, these two sure look the same.

Okay, so who is this man and where is a pic of stick man?
Manatfuneral.jpg

WOW.... they sure do look alike....!!

BINGO

I work in the funeral industry. I have been very confused because Somer's Mom said on Friday she didn't have her body, was not allowed to see her and didn't know when Somer would be released. Then I have watched as the funeral plans did not change. I'm very confused about the conflictions. Once a body is released by the Coroner it is the job of funeral professionals to decide whether a body is viewable. And I'll tell you not in a million years would I deny a mother a final goodbye with her daughter. Even if the child was not in best condition, if her mother wanted to view her and touch her I would counsel the mother about what she was about to see and gently take her through the process. None of this is making sense to me.

LE is trying to keep cause of death and other information quiet. I understand that, but this is a forever goodbye there are no second chances. Very confused.

Maybe Diena was able to view her body privately?

Ok...this is getting WAY weird. So they break in D's house on the 21st. How could people break into that house when police are coming and going? Furthermore, to do so is just plain desperate. What's in the house that is SO important to risk...and ultimately get caught with armed robbery?? Maybe evidence linking someone to Somer's murder?? Documents? Computers? Can we get a specific timeline...it happened on the 21st...same day they find Somer's body. Did it happen before her body was found or after. MY THEORY HERE: Somebody was desperately trying to get their hands on some evidence before cops find the body and come back to confiscate stuff for the investigation...MOO
I am sorry for posting before I finish catching up but I am thinking something entirely different (moo).. in one of her very early interviews... before the body was found iirc, she talked on live tv how safe her neighborhood was and that she even fell asleep with her garage open with a tv in it and everything and nothing was even taken...

Could have been an "invitation" to thieves.

Just a thought

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member