Brooke Bennett, 12 years old Randolph VT #12

Status
Not open for further replies.
You're right becca. This for me is like following 2 other cases that grabbed me and you know how that is.
I've had a hard time sleeping also and tonight may be especially hard. I'm a little anxious about tomorrow's hearing.
My sweet Philamena,:blowkiss:
I am so sad that you cannot sleep.

I am sending you a big comforting hug my dear one.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

NO! The Judge was what?
In denial?
Ignorant of facts about child *advertiser censored* and it's addictive viewers?
IMO the Judge should have been degaveled.
I know! Can you believe his remarks?! "Poor fella...you have to spend a year in jail which is just too rough for such an intelligent, squeaky-clean guy who knowingly downloaded children between the ages of 10-14 having sex and being you are so misunderstood by the people who wrote the laws...I can't sentence you to the 3 years!" Sheesh!!! :furious:

If anyone knows how that is its you and I.... we have been consummed by these cases. For me one was kind of personal and the others were just too close for comfort.
I worry about what the judge will say tomorrow also. I have a uneasy feeling about it. We know that isn't a good sign.
But I will do my best to put it into God's hands for tonight.
my dear friend please try to give it to God tonight and get some rest.:blowkiss:
You do the same honey :blowkiss: because I fear that we've only heard the smallest amount of facts concerning this case. I don't know if I can handle the truth. :(
I was sickened after reading the affidavits.....
You know it's hard for me to accept that people are just pure evil-like SeriouslySearching said.
Then I remember couey and duncan. :furious::furious::furious:

Sorry I was off working on a case close to home. Which is why I now know to pay attention so I don't have to borrow the padded room from Tricia.
LOL I try to avoid it myself. I hear the food is lousy in this hotel. :crazy:

As far as tomorrow goes, I am looking forward to it. I can't wait until Gagnon is out there for the public to see finally! I am sick of the Feds hiding the face of a known child *advertiser censored* trader and whatever else they are going to charge him with!! (I am very curious if Cassandra will show up for the hearing, too!)

You do the same honey :blowkiss: because I fear that we've only heard the smallest amount of facts concerning this case. I don't know if I can handle the truth. :(
I was sickened after reading the afidavits.....
You know it's hard for me to accept that people are just pure evil-like SeriouslySearching said.
Then I remember couey and duncan. :furious::furious::furious:
Just thinking about some of the things we are going to hear is making me ill. I know it brings back memories that I wish I hadn't lived thru the first time. But if that is what it takes to bring justice for a child then I will confront those memories and take in the new info. I made a promise along time ago and I haven't broke it yet.
NO child will be left without justice, left without being brought home, and forgotten. NEVER in my lifetime.
:blowkiss:

My sweet Philamena,:blowkiss:
I am so sad that you cannot sleep.

I am sending you a big comforting hug my dear one.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows
awwww, thanks d_s. I felt your hug. :blowkiss:
I'm drinking a glass of milk and hoping that will help too.

LOL I try to avoid it myself. I hear the food is lousy in this hotel. :crazy:

As far as tomorrow goes, I am looking forward to it. I can't wait until Gagnon is out there for the public to see finally! I am sick of the Feds hiding the face of a known child *advertiser censored* trader and whatever else they are going to charge him with!! (I am very curious if Cassandra will show up for the hearing, too!)

If she has a good advocate she will be there and keep her mouth shut.
I do want to hear the truth, but it will be hard to swallow.
as for the padded room, i haven't used it yet. but that isn't to say i won't some day. I just try to take care of my mental well being more these days than I used to. I used to go days without sleeping or eating. Then when I was needed to do a SAR I was always sick. Too sick to drive anywhere. Can't do that anymore.

I know! Can you believe his remarks?! "Poor fella...you have to spend a year in jail which is just too rough for such an intelligent, squeaky-clean guy who knowingly downloaded children between the ages of 10-14 having sex and being you are so misunderstood by the people who wrote the laws...I can't sentence you to the 3 years!" Sheesh!!! :furious:

SeriouslySearching,
I am appalled.:furious:
What happened to our courts protecting innocent children?
Why would a judge protect a child *advertiser censored* viewer?
UNLESS he was one himself!:confused::eek:
I mean, think about it? Judges don't normally protect and side with rapist, murderers, drug dealers, etc. do they? :0

OMG we will see Gagnon tomorrow! Finally!

I doubt Cassandra will keep her mouth shut if the media approaches her. I think she will go because of her attachment to Ray Gagnon. I don't think she believes yet that he could have done anything to help abduct/torture/murder her child, sad to say. She probably believes the Feds are lying about him and he is totally innocent in this whole thing.

SeriouslySearching,
Makes me wonder, Philamena.

SeriouslySearching,

interesting thought.... the judge was a fool at best. At worst a paid for accomplice. Anyone who knowingly puts a child *advertiser censored* viewer, distributor or producer back on the street is an accomplice .

any opinions on the lack of coverage on the sickening details contained in the emails?

As long as they don't behave like the average CTV poster. We end up banning some CTV posters that come over here & act like they do there.

Follow our TOS and you are welcome.
:gomods:

any opinions on the lack of coverage on the sickening details contained in the emails?
I think they are too much for most news media outlets to handle. John Q. Public would be offended and they don't want to go there.

The media doesn't always put out there everything they know. Especially before its released in court. I'm not surprised by it at all. After tomorrow it will be different.

As long as they don't behave like the average CTV poster. We end up banning some CTV posters that come over here & act like they do there.

Follow our TOS and you are welcome.
My dearest ,:blowkiss:
Please don't scare me like that again...ok.

When I saw my post in quotes and saw the person that quoted me was you I thought...ok I am in trouble, my azz is grass.

I was :chicken: to read your post at first and I did a quick "driveby" to get a feel.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

interesting thought.... the judge was a fool at best. At worst a paid for accomplice. Anyone who knowingly puts a child *advertiser censored* viewer, distributor or producer back on the street is an accomplice .

I agree,:clap:

My dearest ,:blowkiss:
Please don't scare me like that again...ok.

When I saw my post in quotes and saw the person that quoted me was you I thought...ok I am in trouble, my azz is grass.

I was :chicken: to read your post at first and I did a quick "driveby" to get a feel.

Love and Respect,
dark_shadows

bahaaa made me spit milk. d_s you cracked me up. :rotfl::spit:

The media doesn't always put out there everything they know. Especially before its released in court. I'm not surprised by it at all. After tomorrow it will be different.

weird, my impression would be the opposite (not saying that it is correct), that the media rushes to get affidavits as soon as they are part of the public record to see if there is anything major to break.

and they did release information from these affidavits, just not the things that i feel are most important/revealing about the true nature of this crime.

and i do agree that this will change early this week, especially after the autopsy results are disclosed and a murder charge is filed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail