TX - Hailey Dunn, 13, Colorado City, 27 Dec 2010 - #18

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just looked up TX animal cruelty laws, and I am totally ill:

http://www.animallaw.info/articles/ovustxcruelty.htm

However, Texas criminal cruelty laws are surprisingly narrow and only apply to any “domesticated living creature or any wild living creature previously captured.” What this means is that criminal cruelty laws protect livestock and animals that are in custody, like everyday household pets, but they do not provide any protection for animals that fall outside this narrow definition. Wild animals include deer, rabbits, squirrels, birds, or any other animal over which no one has custody. Additionally, a recent court decision in Waco, Texas, further narrowed the scope of these criminal cruelty laws by holding that a homeless cat who was beaten with a baseball and killed was not protected under the law. Although the cat had been named and cared for by a woman, the court deemed the cat wild, and thus unprotected by the criminal statutes, because he had not been technically captured. Critics have voiced their concerns over the controversial decision and the unjustified narrow scope of the law in general.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

And he works in Odessa? Wasn't that where CD was going to check out a lead and put up posters? :waitasec:

When looking at a map, I thought he had just about enough time to get from CC to Odessa to dispose of something, then head back to Big Spring. By enough time, I mean the timeframe that he wasn't accounted for by cell pings.

I'll stop being suspicious of Billie when LE stops being suspicious of Billie.

I think BD's mind was blown from the time she was told SHE didn't pass the lie detector test. LE has been backwards and forwards on this case as far as theories go. If I understand correctly, and someone can correct me if I am wrong, she was told SA failed the ldt just before she was suppose to take it. The timing of that news had to have thrown her off IMO. Then she's told she failed. IF she is innocent of hurting her child, can you imagine how disoriented she must feel. IF she KNOWS she's telling the truth, and is being told she's lying, imagine how little trust and faith she has in LE or anything she's being told at this point. MOO

SA took his, he obviously knew he failed since he walked out LOL, so IMO he told BD. She took her test the next day from what I gather. She couldn't take it the same day b/c of narcotics. IMO, what she is going through with LE and such should make her have more fire and anger. I see what you're sayng, but she is like a little church mouse instead of a tiger.

Texas, all my life....to me it sounded like she was saying SHE and her rep were more important.

BBM

Yep, born & bred Texas gal here! I moved away years ago, but I still love my Lone Star State!

According to Statement Analysis, people speak in order of importance and it is always done for a reason.

"The important thing people need to remember is not slandering me."

This was the first thing BD stated in a recent interview. To her, the most important thing was that people needed to remember not to slander her, since it was the first thing she talked about.

The second thing she stated was:

"The important thing is there's 'a 13 year old girl' who it seems like just disappeared into thin air."

A 13 year old girl.

Not "my daughter", not "Hailey", but "a 13 year old girl".

If the science of Statement Analysis (an investigative tool utilized by the FBI & other LE) is to be believed, then it would seem that BD placed more importance on how she was being perceived than on her own daughter's disappearance.

Through the many experiences that I have had in my profession, I have one conclusion to make and that is that ANYONE at ANYTIME has the potential to do ANYTHING depending on the situation. Especially if drugs are involved! The straightest, most innocent appearing person can and has been proved guilty of the most outrageous, evil, despicable crimes against humanity. In other words, it is not good to judge a book by its cover - either good or bad. Empirical evidence (meaning some sort of "tangible" or traceable evidence must be evaluated and judged on it's accuracy and truth.
And I still want to know where I can see the masks!!:crazy:

ROFL! I saw her recently on tv with her book. I parent like her ...about 95% The exception, I do allow my son a "controlled" social life

I DID NOT and DO NOT parent like this woman..it's cruel and mean!
If one of my grown kids EVER told one of my granchildren "Hey fatty..lose some weight", there would be a knock down drag out right in the living room and I can assure you, I would come out the winner. Ridiculing a child is obscene! JMO.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/12/tiger-mother-chinese-parenting

Sorry if this has been discussed but I'm trying to catch up. Still on Thread 17. This worries me very much:

"19 pages printed on 9-29-2010 related to the Princes in the Tower, murder of family members who were pre-pubertal and pre-meditated suffocation in bed."

I think that SA and BD "got off" reading this materials. Maybe SA got too excited and committed the deed?

Would this be the reason Hailey's covers were missing (taken by SA) or taken from her bed by LE?

This is just my opinion.

Lastly, even if her mom was not involved in her murder (that is, if she ran away), I feel that she did aid SA's sadistic tendencies and should be held accountable if something terrible happened to Hailey (by SA's hands).

If SA threatened to kill her or her daughter then I feel it is the right of a parent to protect her child. No excuses.

PS Sorry for my grammatical errors and way of writing but English is not my first language.

Oh btw, when I read that BD and I share the same B-Day, my stomach did a sommersault.

If you were involved in a kinky relationship that led to your daughter being missing and likely dead wouldn't you be beside yourself with guilt? She doesn't seem to be beside herself with guilt and holding herself responsible like I would think anyone would just for being the reason he was in the household with her.

That is the part that doesn't fit for me.

You are sooo correct!!!! I asked my DH about cutting up or processing a deer with a chainsaw and he looked at me like I had been hittin' the bottle all day.
He says someone could for the head but that would be about it, not for anything else due to the fact if you hit the guts it ruins all the meat and a chainsaw will just whack up everything. I hate hunting....I love Bambi!

OK, sad OT though. The victims in the gore movies aren't dead when chopped, (and I only know this cuz I sat through Texas Chainsaw Massacre at college and was too chicken to leave, but the backs of my hands saw more than my eyes did) I bet his Bambi's weren't either. It's possible to down a deer but not kill it. Where's that baseball bat of mine?????????????

Its hard to keep up with these pages: someone asked what does BD do at the hospital since she isn't a nurse? She said on NG tonight that she is a "secretary". FWIW, I am a secretary myself at a small, hometown business and I spend plenty of time reading WS at work!! And posting on my Facebook... so it isn't that unusual or unethical, it just depends on the employer.

I really wish NG would have asked BD some better questions and then LET HER ANSWER. NG cuts people off to quickly and there are way too many commercial breaks. :( Anyway -- if you ask me the REAL story here is the CELL PINGS! The cell pings prove SA went back to the house while Hailey was there! And then no pings from nearly 7am to 9:38am when he is picked up by the tower near his mom's in Big Spring. Ok -- where was he for that 2.5 hours? huh???

THAT's the key.
Tamfish you are on target with pings. I have worked a time line for two days now and the time SA left work to 7 am and then till 9:38 am at moms house he did something, hungout all day there and ...went back and got high to weight until DD came home and also BD got off to go get more drugs.... My TL has alot more details and versions but... who knows..

my vote: she thinks she's smarter than everyone.

I totally agree and unfortunately that type of personality is a personal pet peeve of mine..So, I'm afraid I'm going to be sitting on my hands pretty often..:innocent:

Through the many experiences that I have had in my profession, I have one conclusion to make and that is that ANYONE at ANYTIME has the potential to do ANYTHING depending on the situation. Especially if drugs are involved! The straightest, most innocent appearing person can and has been proved guilty of the most outrageous, evil, despicable crimes against humanity. In other words, it is not good to judge a book by its cover - either good or bad. Empirical evidence (meaning some sort of "tangible" or traceable evidence must be evaluated and judged on it's accuracy and truth.
And I still want to know where I can see the masks!!:crazy:

I think his favorite masks are from the Halloween movies, and the most recent would be from the movie "the Collector". You can google image that and see. Creeeepy scary!

Do we know what type of illegal drugs were scored by BD and SA that Monday night while Hailey "was spending the night" elsewhere?

I DID NOT and DO NOT parent like this woman..it's cruel and mean!
If one of my grown kids EVER told one of my granchildren "Hey fatty..lose some weight", there would be a knock down drag out right in the living room and I can assure you, I would come out the winner. Ridiculing a child is obscene! JMO.
http://www.guardian.co.uk/books/2011/jan/12/tiger-mother-chinese-parenting

When the NYT ran an article about her book, 3,500 people commented.

Some were appalled, some not.

If you were involved in a kinky relationship that led to your daughter being missing and likely dead wouldn't you be beside yourself with guilt? She doesn't seem to be beside herself with guilt and holding herself responsible like I would think anyone would just for being the reason he was in the household with her.

That is the part that doesn't fit for me.

And she is responsible...her actions led directly to what (probably) happened to Hailey. No freak-show boyfriend in the home, no missing daughter.

IMO, BD thinks of herself first. Moving some nutty guy in, a guy with a gory interest, and those masks which are not cheap either. They go spend $150 on some type of drugs and she can't even get straight whether her daughter's Ipod is lost or broken. Hailey has to live in a home with some guy she doesn't like, got a crappy mp3 player, and they got drugs. Decent folks around town have already probably been slandering her long before this, and it's not slander if it's true. I'll bet the law and plenty of people in Big Spring have things to say about SA, too.

I thought the same thing at first. But something she said tonight on NG really set me off. NG asked her about SA calling her daughter promiscuous. In a very weak and wimpy response, BD whined " Yeah, I don't know why he would say that...I talked to her about birth control..but I don't understand how he would even say anything bla bla bla.."

She was so matter of fact about it and not at all upset. If ANYONE ever called my daughter that, especially at 13, I would wring their freakin neck. She was
so blase and not at all angry to hear that her live in bf called her 13 yr old promiscuous. That makes me wonder about her.
to hear that her bf was discussing her daughter, in a sexual way, should've sent her into a nervous breakdown. because, why would he? Hasn't this woman asked herself, a single question? this all points to her knowledge, IMO.

Certain drugs tend to predispose of certain behaviors. And seeing that this couple were interested in murders/sexual predators, etc., not only will the sense of right and wrong be obliterated, there is a possibility of loss of memory around the situation.

Can someone please provide a link as to where SA did or does kill deer, and then chops them up with chainsaws???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa