State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Was Brad on the internet @ 2:30 in the morning? Might be why CPD/prosecution believes he killed her earlier than 4 am ?

Like someone has mentioned, it could have been an automatic backup. I have a program on my phone that backsup daily. I have no idea when it does but it backs it up to an online program so I'm sure there is activity. I almost never turn my cell phone off.

ETA: I would hope that the FBI guys that analyzed the phone were able to identify exactly what was going on. (Of course we won't be able to HEAR that since they are probably undercover. *GRRRRRR*.)

Any idea who the 4447 number belongs to? Was that Nancy's phone? This is getting curiouser and curiouser...

This nonexpert witness was just giving a broad overview of the billing data and what the reports and codes mean. I assume an expert will be called to narrow down the suspicious calls / data that pertain to the case....hopefully in very plain black and white.

Would a Do Not Disturb mode on the phone cause the call to go straight to VM and thus end the seizure time thus creating a 1s seizure time?

Yes, this would have the shortest seizure time assuming the cell phone is located by the tower

Here's the numbers I have collected so far..(How many phone did Brad have access to??)

Phone #'s ending in>
2723 Brads Cisco phone
1196 Brads Phone
1236 ????
4447 ????
/QUOTE]

Here's what I jotted down:
TIME CALLER CALLED
???? 1511 1196
6:34 1511 1196
6:37 1196 2001
6:40 1511 1196
6:45 1511 908 AREA CODE
6:46 ???? 1511

I'm guessing 1511 is landline?

Ya know....it's entirely possible she DID hear something out of line from a juror <instructed several times daily NOT to speak to ANYONE about the trial> and felt it was the right thing to do to notify the court?

ETA: Jury tampering and juror misconduct are two differnt things.

She didn't notify the clerk though, she notified the prosecution.

My thought is it's not just about hearing talk about the case, but perhaps what was said was favorable toward the defense, which would explain why the defense objected on the grounds of trying to intimidate the jury.

Here's the numbers I have collected so far..(How many phone did Brad have access to??)

Phone #'s ending in>
2723 Brads Cisco phone
1196 Brads Phone
1236 ????
4447 ????
/QUOTE]

Here's what I jotted down:
TIME CALLER CALLED
???? 1511 1196
6:34 1511 1196
6:37 1196 2001
6:40 1511 1196
6:45 1511 908 AREA CODE
6:46 ???? 1511

I'm guessing 1511 is landline?

there was a 6:05 also

Awwwe TY..Cummings has a twin out there..LOL...

This is interesting, this def. expert is going to tell the AT&T expert how their system works..:floorlaugh: Maybe he learned the system from Brad??? who obviously was abit behind in the ability of WIFI to be tracked...???

This isn't wifi they are dealing with.

I'm hoping we find out a little more detail on what the juror misconduct could be. I think the fact that it comes from JA sends all sorts of alarms in my head off.

Alarms went off for me as well.

She didn't notify the clerk though, she notified the prosecution.
Since defense stated the email was "vague" maybe she didn't exactly know what to do with her information. If it even qualified as jury misconduct?
I guess we'll all find out if it does, or not.

So he was busted when he said he simply called his phone at 6:37 to locate it.
Guess he forgot about 6:05? Damn, I need to go back and listen to Kurtz's opening to hear his explanation.

Starting out with bench conference. Maybe the judge was informed of something during the break.

Yes,that is a better explanation.... and at 6:40 it just happened to be 8 seconds

Could be the difference in holding the phone (ie, he had it in his hand earlier) and not holding it while driving (6:40). I sure hope there is a smoking gun in here and not more stuff left to interpretation.

And the defense didn't want to make anything of it. Don't be JA haters. She seems great to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member