State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
O/T: The lawn guy just HAD to come to the door and want to talk about what he was going to do about the flower bed and then mow the lawn! Doesn't matter to me what order he does things in as long as it is done!

I just know I missed something important!

Lawn guy, eh?

No...that is the time the tower takes to find the phone

It indicates the time it takes the cell tower to locate the phone and start the ringing process and this seizure timer ends when the call is answered. So within 1 second, the cell tower located the phone, started to ring the phone and the phone was answered.

Brad trying to establish an alibi might be the very thing that destroys it!!!!

It indicates the time it takes the cell tower to locate the phone and start the ringing process and this seizure timer ends when the call is answered. So within 1 second, the cell tower located the phone, started to ring the phone and the phone was answered.

Yes,that is a better explanation.... and at 6:40 it just happened to be 8 seconds

The important question was about to be answered and so Kurtz objected. Overruled!!! Jury coming back in... Let's hear the answer!!!

I was just thinking about that. I have to wonder (assuming he did all this), knowing what we know now, if they would of had a harder time prosecuting if he just didn't do any phone calls?

Hummmmm I think you're right...Amazing how detailed your phone company is these dayz..Your Cell bill certainly doesn show all this info..just # calling and # receiving...length of time being billed for..voila :rocker:

Would a Do Not Disturb mode on the phone cause the call to go straight to VM and thus end the seizure time thus creating a 1s seizure time?

I sure wish they would show the screen instead of the witness.

It just occurred to me that the reason Cummings handled all of the physical evidence was because there wasn't any.....not difficult at all.
They saved the nuts and bolts, the important stuff, for Zellinger who is on top of his game with the technical stuff.

Me too. None of this makes sense to us because we can't see what towers he's pointing to.

I know. He could be showing the same tower over and over or he could be showing different towers. This could be the gotcha moment and we're freaking missing it.

It just occurred to me that the reason Cummings handled all of the physical evidence was because there wasn't any.....not difficult at all.
They saved the nuts and bolts, the important stuff, for Zellinger who is on top of his game with the technical stuff.
I don't believe all the physical evidence has been entered yet. We haven't seen the necklace, for instance...or the shirt with the "rust" stains and stretched neck.

I know. He could be showing the same tower over and over or he could be showing different towers. This could be the gotcha moment and we're freaking missing it.

If different towers are in use and the phone is in the same location then we would need to see if the towers have capacity records. This would be needed to explain why a different tower was in use. Cell towers have overlapping coverage so I am not sure where the prosecution is going with the cell tower locations.

I don't believe all the physical evidence has been entered yet. We haven't seen the necklace, for instance...or the shirt with the "rust" stains and stretched neck.

You're right. But up to this point, the non-evidence was easy to handle. Cummings may get the remaining evidence but I'm hoping not.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname