State v Bradley Cooper - 3/25/11

Status
Not open for further replies.
Whew. My writer's/artist's brain type is not happy. I will rely on all of you experts to put this into a tech-simpleton's explanation later on tonight when I come here to read.

Meanwhile, my eyeballs are swapping sockets trying to listen to tech talk.

Back to the live feed....

So, is the State about to put up on the map Brad and Nancy's phones both pinging off the same tower??

Here's the numbers I have collected so far..(How many phone did Brad have access to??)

Phone #'s ending in>
2723 Brads Cisco phone
1196 Brads Phone
1236 ????
4447 ????

My oh my Brad was a busy Bee while Nancy was jogging in bare feet wasnt he??????????:waitasec:

I'm hoping we find out a little more detail on what the juror misconduct could be. I think the fact that it comes from JA sends all sorts of alarms in my head off.

Speaking of evidence, has there been any mention of the ring? Didn't she have a ring made with her wedding ring diamond that she started wearing on her right hand? Witnesses noticed it at the party. Was it found in the drawer with the necklace?

Thank you, NCB! I had to go out of the room for a minute and thought I had lost live feed!

Here's the numbers I have collected so far..(How many phone did Brad have access to??)

Phone #'s ending in>
2723 Brads Cisco phone
1196 Brads Phone
1236 ????
4447 ????

My oh my Brad was a busy Bee while Nancy was jogging in bare feet wasnt he??????????:waitasec:
Boy howdy, was he ever.

Was Brad on the internet @ 2:30 in the morning? Might be why CPD/prosecution believes he killed her earlier than 4 am ?

Can you imagine Jason Young's trial?
That dude made 28 cell calls to his mama in a single day:eek:

I'm hoping we find out a little more detail on what the juror misconduct could be. I think the fact that it comes from JA sends all sorts of alarms in my head off.

I know! Why am I not surprised she is involved. What, she's babysitting the jurors, trying to get some dirt. Doesn't she have kids to take care of? She needs her own Lifetime show. Oh, or maybe she could star in "The Real Housewives of Cary".

I was wondering why the live feed screen was black. It's break time!

Now I can run downstairs and eat so that I can take all my meds that I should have taken 2.5 hrs. ago.

If different towers are in use and the phone is in the same location then we would need to see if the towers have capacity records. This would be needed to explain why a different tower was in use. Cell towers have overlapping coverage so I am not sure where the prosecution is going with the cell tower locations.

Hummm Not sure, but maybe were all same tower and on that tower, same foci ( 3 different ones per tower)...maybe celly traffic is slower in the early hours of the day????..I doubt very much Nancy was using her celly, while running in bare feet, and her phone was in her house??...

I happen to speculate that Nancy was already dead by 645AM July 12th..and placed somewhere out of kids view..or maybe already she had been placed at "Dump Site" and brad set out to create alibi for early morning hours of the day??..Just thinking outloud her..

Anyone know the last 4 digits of their home phone..was it a landline??

Me too. Even though her testimony was articulate, she struck me as being drugged or something while on the stand. I can't find the correct words....but something about her seemed a bit off. I hope and pray she hasn't made a mess -- even though replacing a juror with an alternate seems like an option the judge would take if necessary.

I know! Why am I not surprised she is involved. What, she's babysitting the jurors, trying to get some dirt. Doesn't she have kids to take care of? She needs her own Lifetime show. Oh, or maybe she could star in "The Real Housewives of Cary".
Ya know....it's entirely possible she DID hear something out of line from a juror <instructed several times daily NOT to speak to ANYONE about the trial> and felt it was the right thing to do to notify the court?

ETA: Jury tampering and juror misconduct are two differnt things.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname