Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else thing it odd that she goes right back to making lunch with MJ's doctor frantic, hollering for help. Sounds like a robot. IMO

If it were me, I don't think I could just then go about my normal routine without seeing what the heck was going on.

ETA: Aside from what seems odd behavior (as I state above) I find it abhorrent that the defense atty is trying to make it look bad on her for not doing anything else. He's trying to deflect responsibility off of his client on to every other witness so far. Not working with me.

It worked for me. She was total right off.

Murray KNEW that Michael was dead when he brought Prince in there. Jane just said the Michael's eyes were open in the room. I am thinking he brought Prince in there long enough so that the he could say that Prince was a witness in seeing his dad alive. So screwed up and I think that is exactly what it was he was doing bc once in there and long enough the doctor said to get them out they don't need to see their dad like this.

I think it interesting that the kids are being flown overseas. Not that I think they should testify but if Dr. Murray is to get a fair trial, I think Prince who saw his dad should testify.

The doctor rushes down and shouts at the cook to 'get security, get help, get Prince' and she gets the 12-year old Prince and goes back to work?!

There's something very 'down the rabbit hole' with this whole scene.

It seems like common sense was suspended.

I believe Dr. CM is entirely responsible, full stop. However, so many things are odd.

It worked for me. She was total right off.

What I meant when I said the cross examining was not working for me was that I am still not falling for what appears to be the defense theme. Everyone else except Dr. Murray should have called 911.

As far as what the chef offered up as far as her testimony, nothing as far as I could see other than establishing that Dr. Murray came into the kitchen at a little after noon asking, among other things, for Prince. Which I find bizarre. What reasonable explanation can be offered explaining why he would ask for the patient's young teenage son?

Oh and where was Paris when the chef went to get Prince? I thought Ms. Chase said the children were with the nanny when she went to get Prince. I thought head of security said Paris was curled up in a ball upstairs and he took the kids away to the nanny. Wouldn't anyone have stopped her from going up the stairs when all this was happening?

Something is not making any sense to me.

Okay, the doc rolled his eyes again. That is making it very clear that he dislikes proper procedure and repeating it. :crazy:

Rolling of eyes very disrespectful!I am sure the judge is watching his facial expressions.

What I meant when I said the cross examining was not working for me was that I am still not falling for what appears to be the defense theme. Everyone else except Dr. Murray should have called 911.

As far as what the chef offered up as far as her testimony, nothing as far as I could see other than establishing that Dr. Murray came into the kitchen at a little after noon asking, among other things, for Prince. Which I find bizarre. What reasonable explanation can be offered explaining why he would ask for the patient's young teenage son?

They didn't have a land line. Did Dr. Murray have a cell phone? The chef did. In her pocket.

Oh and where was Paris when the chef went to get Prince? I thought Ms. Chase said the children were with the nanny when she went to get Prince. I thought head of security said Paris was curled up in a ball upstairs and he took the kids away to the nanny. Wouldn't anyone have stopped her from going up the stairs when all this was happening?

Something is not making any sense to me.

Paris followed Prince up there.

They didn't have a land line. Did Dr. Murray have a cell phone? The chef did. In her pocket.

Sounds to me like everyone in that household had cell phones. As far as did the Dr.? You betcha he did. Any one of them could have called 911. However, I do believe that I would have assumed that the doctor would have made that important call before he went running around the household looking for children or security or calling anyone else.

This whole thing is just weird to me the more I hear the testimony.

Paris followed Prince up there.

Seems a logical conclusion to me to figure that once Prince followed the chef back into the kitchen and then heard the activity upstairs that she went up the stairs in the foyer. This has not been testified to so far and nothing (as far as I can recall) has been mentioned yet as to how Paris got up there. I would expect that kids would run to where a parent is once they hear that something is up and particularly after hearing the chef say to Prince, "Dr.Murray needs you, there might be something wrong with your dad". For all we know, Paris beat them upstairs.

Suppose he could have said, "Michael Jackson's home." And maybe 911 would have figured it out?

This is why every home should have a landline phone. You don't have to know the address if you call from your landline. Even if it's a blocked number, the 911 folks can see it. when you are that upset or shook up it's possible to even forget your own address!

Sounds to me like everyone in that household had cell phones. As far as did the Dr.? You betcha he did. Any one of them could have called 911. However, I do believe that I would have assumed that the doctor would have made that important call before he went running around the household looking for children or security or calling anyone else.

This whole thing is just weird to me the more I hear the testimony.

I don't know if Dr. Murray had a cell phone on him or not and it would be interesting to know if he did. If he did, I agree that valuable time was wasted.

If he did not, I can understand why he would go down the stairs, in a panic and ask someone to get security. Not sure why he would ask for Prince. That was very puzzling but I don't think Ms. Chase's testimony was credible so if I was on the jury, I would say Ms. Chase lied.

She didn't seem panicked. The :turkey: breast was more important to her.

Seems a logical conclusion to me to figure that once Prince followed the chef back into the kitchen and then heard the activity upstairs that she went up the stairs in the foyer. This has not been testified to so far and nothing (as far as I can recall) has been mentioned yet as to how Paris got up there. I would expect that kids would run to where a parent is once they hear that something is up and particularly after hearing the chef say to Prince, "Dr.Murray needs you, there might be something wrong with your dad". For all we know, Paris beat them upstairs.

do you know where Blanket was on that day? I don't remember if that was mentioned so far. Like some others I haven't followed this since he died.

It was funny, Jean said on NG last night that these Jurors were actually taking notes, she said NOT like FCA's jurors. I live in Los Angeles so I was happy that people here at least take their Jury service serious!!

BBM

Just when I think I'm over my disgust for FCA's jury it all comes back like a flood. :sick:

OOOH this guy on JVM just made a whole lot of sense and pretty much shot down the defense theory. He said that the amount of propofol that was in Michael that if he administered that himself he would have to put the first vile in and by the time that went through he would have been passed out and not able to do the second one. He would have had to use two viles to get the amount that was in his system.

I respect your speculation but we should stick to the facts.

I don't know if Dr. Murray had a cell phone on him or not and it would be interesting to know if he did. If he did, I agree that valuable time was wasted.

If he did not, I can understand why he would go down the stairs, in a panic and ask someone to get security. Not sure why he would ask for Prince. That was very puzzling but I don't think Ms. Chase's testimony was credible so if I was on the jury, I would say Ms. Chase lied.

She didn't seem panicked. The :turkey: breast was more important to her.

BBM

Yes, he most definitely did have his cell phone on him. The reason he was not in the room with MJ when all this initially happened was because he was outside the room on the phone with is girlfriend. This will come out in future testimony. It's already been testified to by Michael Amir Williams (MJ's personal assistant) that Dr.Murray called him asking where he was, saying that he needed security up there with him and that MJ had a reaction to something. These phone records and testimony are already on the record in this trial.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa
Back