Conrad Murray trial -Day three.

I respect your speculation but we should stick to the facts.

Perhaps my post wasn't clear enough but I never said those were facts. I said "for all we know". If I am stating that my post is speculation and opinion, there is not one thing wrong with it provided I do not post it as fact, which I did not.

BBM

Yes, he most definitely did have his cell phone on him. The reason he was not in the room with MJ when all this initially happened was because he was outside the room on the phone with is girlfriend. This will come out in future testimony. It's already been testified to by Michael Amir Williams (MJ's personal assistant) that Dr.Murray called him asking where he was, saying that he needed security up there with him and that MJ had a reaction to something. These phone records and testimony are already on the record in this trial.

This trial or preliminary hearing? Did I miss a day? When did MWilliams testify? :waitasec:

Okay, is it just me or does anyone else thing it odd that she goes right back to making lunch with MJ's doctor frantic, hollering for help. Sounds like a robot. IMO

If it were me, I don't think I could just then go about my normal routine without seeing what the heck was going on.

ETA: Aside from what seems odd behavior (as I state above) I find it abhorrent that the defense atty is trying to make it look bad on her for not doing anything else. He's trying to deflect responsibility off of his client on to every other witness so far. Not working with me.

I thought the same thing, but we're talking MJ here. It appears everyone had a role, and you don't get into business where you don't belong. With security around, she probably went back to her normal duties for fear of interfering. KWIM?

So sad because with so many people around, someone needed direction from CM to actually call 911. I think they were all robots in that house....just do your job and get on with it.

That's the impression I got.

MOO

Mel

What I also found very interesting is Alvarez remembered every detail when the prosecution asked the questions including what side of the bottle was on the IV stand (the right side) but he couldn't remember whether or not he spoke to the coroner?

I thought that was very disturbing. I thought he had a lot of credibility when the prosecution questioned him but then when the defense questioned him, he forgot everything including the picture he drew was totally different from the one he drew 2 years later.

Wow.

I thought the same thing, but we're talking MJ here. It appears everyone had a role, and you don't get into business where you don't belong. With security around, she probably went back to her normal duties for fear of interfering. KWIM?

So sad because with so many people around, someone needed direction from CM to actually call 911. I think they were all robots in that house....just do your job and get on with it.

MOO

Mel
Bingo

Compound Jackson.

MOO

Mel

Robots indeed. Dr. Murray included.

Two things confuse me:
If the Nanny was with Prince and Paris - why would the Nanny allow two kids in her care to rush upstairs without her, in what is apparently an emergency situation?

Why would this Chef just wander back into the kitchen, and continue cooking - when it's obvious Dr. Murray has just loudly announced there's an emergency going on?

Two things confuse me:
If the Nanny was with Prince and Paris - why would the Nanny allow two kids in her care to rush upstairs without her, in what is apparently an emergency situation?

Why would this Chef just wander back into the kitchen, and continue cooking - when it's obvious Dr. Murray has just loudly announced there's an emergency going on?

I don't think anyone was allowed up except for certain security and the children, and Dr. M.

This trial or preliminary hearing? Did I miss a day? When did MWilliams testify? :waitasec:

Apparently, you did miss his testimony. Michael Amir Williams testified on Wed, Sept 28, 2011.

Is he head of security? I'm having a hard time with names so I stick to their profession.

He was the personal asst. that Dr. M called first. Have been on colds meds so don't rely only on my fuzzy memory (or spelling :crazy: )

Apparently, you did miss his testimony. Michael Astir Williams testified on Wed, Sept 28, 2011.

That was yesterday. Are you saying he testified that Dr. Murray was on his cellphone talking to his girlfriend?

He was the personal asst. that Dr. M called first. Have been on colds meds so don't rely only on my fuzzy memory (or spelling :crazy: )

ahhh ok thank you. I did miss some of his testimony.

Is he head of security? I'm having a hard time with names so I stick to their profession.

Michael Amir Williams was MJ's personal assistant and he has also been referred to by some of the security staff that has testified as also being with security. He, himself, though testified that he was personal assistant, not security.

The head of security, Faheem Muhammad, testified right after Michael Amir did.

Interesting that MJ only had breakfast 2 days out of 6 with his children His juice (breakfast) was brought up to him.

Here is the list of drugs found in bags in the closet obtained from SW.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/def...20Warrants.pdf

1 box star line blood pressure cuffs
3-10 mg/ml 1% lydocaine vials (2 empty, 1-3/4 full)
1-empty bottle propofol 200 mg
1-pulse monometer
1 empty vial lorazepam 4mg
Outer wrappings for catheter
2-empty vials midazolam 10mg
1 empty I.V. 9% sodium chloride
1 empty vial propofol 1g/100ml
1 dark blue costco bag
1 black nylon bag
1 light blue canvass bag
1 vial propofol 200mg
1 tube Bg-KA-RA .025%
1 vial lydocaine
1 pill bottle with 13 tablets containing 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 80mg aspirin
5 business cards in name of Dr. Conrad Murray
1 bottle Bausch and Lomb eyedrops
4 vials propofol 200mg/20ml
2 vials .5mg flumazenil
1 vial 10mg midazolam
1 vial 4mg lorazepam
1 vial lidocane
2- 100ml vials of propofol
2- 200mg vials of propofol (1 full, 1-1/4 full)
1-1/2 vial of Lorazepam
1-1/4 vial of flumazenil .5mg
1 empty vial of 10mg midazolam
1 zip lock baggy containing 19 tubes hydroquinone 8%
1 empty bag I. V. drip of sodium chloride with syringe
1 ziplock baggy containing 18 tubes of Benoquin 20%

No matter how you slice it thats alot of empty Propofol vials and Versed and Ativan. :eek:

jmho

That was yesterday. Are you saying he testified that Dr. Murray was on his cellphone talking to his girlfriend?

All of the phone records will come in which include yapping and texting on multiple devices with multiple women. It was previously testified during the PH. Its really an ugly mess.

jmho

Here is the list of drugs found in bags in the closet obtained from SW.

http://www.radaronline.com/sites/def...20Warrants.pdf

1 box star line blood pressure cuffs
3-10 mg/ml 1% lydocaine vials (2 empty, 1-3/4 full)
1-empty bottle propofol 200 mg
1-pulse monometer
1 empty vial lorazepam 4mg
Outer wrappings for catheter
2-empty vials midazolam 10mg
1 empty I.V. 9% sodium chloride
1 empty vial propofol 1g/100ml
1 dark blue costco bag
1 black nylon bag
1 light blue canvass bag
1 vial propofol 200mg
1 tube Bg-KA-RA .025%
1 vial lydocaine
1 pill bottle with 13 tablets containing 25mg ephedrine, 200 mg caffeine, 80mg aspirin
5 business cards in name of Dr. Conrad Murray
1 bottle Bausch and Lomb eyedrops
4 vials propofol 200mg/20ml
2 vials .5mg flumazenil
1 vial 10mg midazolam
1 vial 4mg lorazepam
1 vial lidocane
2- 100ml vials of propofol
2- 200mg vials of propofol (1 full, 1-1/4 full)
1-1/2 vial of Lorazepam
1-1/4 vial of flumazenil .5mg
1 empty vial of 10mg midazolam
1 zip lock baggy containing 19 tubes hydroquinone 8%
1 empty bag I. V. drip of sodium chloride with syringe
1 ziplock baggy containing 18 tubes of Benoquin 20%

No matter how you slice it thats alot of empty Propofol vials and Versed and Ativan. :eek:

jmho

Very sad and disturbing. But after following Anna Nicole's trial nothing shocks me anymore.

Well it couldn't have been a worse day for the defense than it was. They were destroyed today.

Alberto came across as respectful, kind and credible. Both Allen Duke and Jean Casarus were in the courtroom watching the jury's reactions and said the jury liked Alberto and they could tell the jury believed him.

He came across as a man who has integrity. Even though he no longer has the high paying salary he got when working for Michael nor gets full time work and is having financial difficulties he refused to sell his story even for a half a million dollars. Alberto put those jurors inside the room that eventful day. This was all about protecting Murray and nothing about trying to save Michael.

And Kai was just as honorable. No amount of badgering by Flanagan could ruffle her feathers. She was cool as a cucumber as she testified to the truth.

And it is only going to get worse. Tomorrow I imagine we are going to see the EMTs testify and the one EMT will also say he went back up to the bedroom looking for Murray only to see him putting bottles in a black bag. That had to be during the time he hid his drug stash because after then the house was on lock down and he was never allowed to return.

So Prosecutors, Walgren and Brazil must feel very secure that the evidence against Murray is coming out in full force and all the defense can do is lamely try to make it seem everyone else is at fault but the guilty one.

I have been a juror several times and IMO the jury is growing weary of the defense's blame game tactics and jumping with both feet on every witness that comes along. Especially witnesses that are extremely respectful which all of these witnesses have been. Jurors don't like bullies.

IMO

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lilhuda